Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 311 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ENDOFLINE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ZIZ05401lg.jpg
    Chopping Wood.gif
    There are 311 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
    #251 9 years ago

STTNG. Down the outlanes 3 times in a row!!! Boring worthless machine.

#252 9 years ago

Who Dunnit and Bally's Atlantis are the most boring pins i ever played!!

#253 9 years ago

A few for me are

Dirty Harry
    Demolition Man
    Road Show
    Terminator 2
    Star Trek The Next Generation

I am sure there are way more boring beyond the top 100, but all most all I have spent time on are A and B list pins.

#254 9 years ago
    Quoted from joekiss:

STTNG. Down the outlanes 3 times in a row!!! Boring worthless machine.

There's a lot of rubber on the top of those slings, just saying.

But, if you think it's worthless, I have a LAH for trade possibly.

#255 9 years ago

Game Plan Supernova. I love the backglass artwork, but the game is just NOT fun.

#256 9 years ago

1.) Hercules . After one game you walk away saying at least I have played it.

2.) Avengers. After the first few games I walked away pissed that I bought such a pile of junk.

#257 9 years ago
    Quoted from ronlisa:

Avengers. After the first few games I walked away pissed that I bought such a pile of junk.

LOL, hahaahahahaha, honesty at its best. Gotta love someone that admits he bought a shitty game rather then try to convince the world it is the best game ever. Right on, thanks for the honesty.

#258 9 years ago

I'd like to also throw out Motor Show. Awfu sound, stupid video mode, ball spends to much time in the bumpers, and a loop shot that seems to take forever for the ball to return from the top of the playfield.
    Throw in the worst cabinet design ever, Yawn ...

1 week later
    #259 9 years ago

BBH update:

Had a chance to really give this another shot with two great players Snurdley and Mettalik. I have to say, I enjoy playing it more now that I know about some extra important features of the game that I missed before. However, I will probably never own one because of the horrific theme. Funny callouts at times, but not anything I will own.

I will not pass it up on location either from now on. Fun game.

I will also say, out of the handful of different BBH examples I have played, this was in by far the nicest shape.

So to update my answer to this thread question: There are NO boring games in the pinball world.

#260 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Gotta love someone that admits he bought a shitty game rather then try to convince the world it is the best game ever. Right on, thanks for the honesty.

Perhaps you missed my XMLE posts?

#261 9 years ago

Every game upon release. Most new pins are a thousand times better when finished.

#262 9 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Every game upon release. Most new pins are a thousand times better when finished.

Ha...good point.

#263 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Perhaps you missed my XMLE posts?

I honestly think you should play a few hundered games with the final code. in fact every new school Pinball fan should. It is one of the most challenging pins of the modern era (layout wise) in my not so humble opinion.

But hey man, we all like different games.... It may not make a difference.

#264 9 years ago

.... and I own TWD. I would include it if I did not know there is more to come. However, if I feel it sucks after a few hundred plays on final code, its gone.

#265 9 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

I honestly think you should play a few hundered games with the final code. in fact every new school Pinball fan should. It is one of the most challenging pins of the modern era (layout wise) in my not so humble opinion.
    But hey man, we all like different games.... It may not make a difference.

It won't.

#266 9 years ago

If we lived closer I would propose a temporary trade for your Avatar so we could prove eachother wrong.

#267 9 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

If we lived closer I would propose a temporary trade for your Avatar...

Please lord no

#268 9 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

If we lived closer I would propose a temporary trade for your Avatar so we could prove eachother wrong.

The funny thing is that I would definitely do it!

#269 9 years ago

Fish Tales, for me, is fun and boring at the same time. It's either monster fish or mb, then bounce to outlane. I think you can train a chimp to play this game. Maybe it's the little zooming boat and sfx that subconsciously keeps me hitting that start button.

#270 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

The funny thing is that I would definitely do it!

I would too, but I have been doing my best not to move any games lately. I wish there were a few more pinhead Ciropractors to match all the "Pinlawyers"

#271 9 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

I would too, but I have been doing my best not to move any games lately. I wish there were a few more pinhead Ciropractors to match all the "Pinlawyers"

My wife is a physical therapist. It comes in way more handy than me being a pinlawyer!

#272 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

My wife is a physical therapist. It comes in way more handy than me being a pinlawyer!

Mine is too....wait.... No, shes a Bartender. Same idea though.

#273 9 years ago

Bally Kiss

There is a whole line of old SS games I have to choose from at Pinball Wizard. Kiss is one I'll never drop another token in.

#274 9 years ago

Topic.....South Park. I feel like it could be awesome, and I know it sold well. But...uggg

Someone should reprogram that code.

#277 9 years ago

Wrestlemania

Avengers

WOZ with caveat that it is an absolutely gorgeous pin and perhaps if I could've actually heard the thing it might have been better (local arcade).

#278 9 years ago

All late Sterns (since 2000....)!

#279 9 years ago
    Quoted from derek533:

WOZ with caveat that it is an absolutely gorgeous pin and perhaps if I could've actually heard the thing it might have been better (local arcade).

find someone in your area that has one and play the hell out of it. That, or go to you location when it is not busy and play a lot and ask them to turn it up. Such a great game that I would say needs at least 100 plays to really appreciate it.

#280 9 years ago
    Quoted from derek533:

Wrestlemania
    Avengers

If I'm not mistaken WOZ has a headphone jack.

#281 9 years ago
    Quoted from guarda:

I don't find WoZ boring.... I just think that is a sissy game for sissy people.... I guess my 9-year old niece could enjoy it!

#282 9 years ago

O cara disse q não dava pra ouvi-lo. O q tem a ver?

#283 9 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I don't find WoZ boring.... I just think that is a sissy game for sissy people.... I guess my 9-year old niece could enjoy it!

Oh, look, everybody! It's the fabled Brazilian Troll! How cute...I wonder if he has a mullet.

#284 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh, look, everybody! It's the fabled Brazilian Troll! How cute...I wonder if he has a mullet.

Well, sorry I pissed you off! Your answer reflects the lack of education you mama gave you!

#285 9 years ago

Rescue 911 - DMD
    Disco Fever - SS

#286 9 years ago

You didn't piss me off. You don't even matter to me. Enjoy the rest of your insecure life.

#287 9 years ago
    Quoted from guarda:

O cara disse q não dava pra ouvi-lo. O q tem a ver?

Someone said WoZ was boring.... I just expressed my humble opinion on the machine!

Are you brazilian or you used Google Translate?

#288 9 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

And, this is just a silly statement.

You must have missed, down in Rio:
    Tron
    Iron Man
    Acdc Premium
    Star Trek
    T3
    Spiderman
    RBION
    Monopoly
    Lord OTR
    Pirates OTC
    ...and about 5 other solid titles.

#289 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You didn't piss me off. You don't even matter to me. Enjoy the rest of your insecure life.

Oh look... I pissed off a sissy jersey dude.... I wonder if he's gay!

#290 9 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

And, this is just a silly statement.
    You must have missed, down in Rio:
    Tron
    Iron Man
    Acdc Premium
    Star Trek
    T3
    spiderman
    RBION
    Monopoly
    Lord OTR
    Pirates OTC
    ...and about 5 other solid titles.

No, I did not miss it... actually Tron and AC/DC are enjoyable games.... the rest lack the magic and intelligence of Willians/Bally 90's games!

#291 9 years ago

I'm American, but did my MBA out in Brazil. PUC-Rio. I actually worked with Google Brasil when I was out there but not with Translate.

#292 9 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

No, I did not miss it... actually Tron and AC/DC are enjoyable games.... the rest lack the magic and intelligence of Willians/Bally 90's games!

Have you played over 200 games on each of these and understood the rules in and out? I bet you haven't. I am guessing your WOZ opinion is based off minimal experience with it too. Don't knock it until you give it a fair shot.

#293 9 years ago
    Quoted from guarda:

Yeah, I saw the jack. Next time I go there, I'll be sure to take some headphones with me. I really do want to like it as it such a gorgeous pin, especially the new 75th edition coming out with the candy apple red on it.

#294 9 years ago

Out of all the recent pins, WWE seems the most boring to me. I really tried to love the Ring, but simply could not. I admire Trudeau's Mustang...not WWE.
    Avengers is a close second.

Quoted from derek533:

Wrestlemania
    Avengers

Guess we agree on two of them... but WoZ is truly a good pin.

#295 9 years ago

Recently? Wwe. I can't accurately remember how much I dislike anything I haven't played recently bc I repress that info.

#296 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

I'm with you Bellbrand...
    Everyone has different taste, needs, wants, etc... For some, a certain game it reminds them of their childhood and for others they are looking for deep rules and such. My favorite, may be your worst and that's okay! Regardless of what others think of the game, I have always tried to play and collect what I like and not worry about what others think of a certain game. This is a hobby. Do what makes "you" happy!
    Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

Haters gonna hate!

#297 9 years ago

Ready...Aim...Fire!

#298 9 years ago

Dipsy Doodle
    Shaq
    Frank Thomas Big Hurt

#299 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Dipsy Doodle
    Shaq
    Frank Thomas Big Hurt

You need to play my dipsy doodle.

#300 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

A few for me are
    Dirty Harry
    Demolition Man
    Road Show
    Terminator 2
    Star Trek The Next Generation
    I am sure there are way more boring beyond the top 100, but all most all I have spent time on are A and B list pins.

Oh wow I actually like all of those pins lol...

There are 311 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-boring-pin-youve-played/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.