Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 311 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ENDOFLINE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ZIZ05401lg.jpg
    Chopping Wood.gif
    There are 311 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 9 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Playboy sucks too.

True, but my "on location" choices include Playboy, Dale Jr., and Harley Davidson. None of those themes do anything for me. Supposedly there's a PotC in a Chuck E. Cheese next to me, but I refuse to attain pedo-status by going in there.

And if you've never played it, Dale Jr. is waaaaaaaay worse. The playfield is small, the toys look like something you'd get out of an egg machine, and there are just no interesting shots. Hated it. Probably doesn't help that I can't stand Nascar, either.

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from Floyd:

South Park. I was so excited to play it at first, and was done with it after 3 balls… Perfect theme to have a really great game. Big disappointment.

I would have to second that. I just couldnt get into it. Maybe I just didnt like the theme

#153 9 years ago

Stern Indy

#154 9 years ago

by far and then some.

#155 9 years ago

CSI. Even the voice doing the call outs sounds like it's falling asleep.

Jackpot...zzzz.... jackpot....zzzzz

#156 9 years ago

1973 Bally Circus

#157 9 years ago

Do Zizzle's count in this?

ZIZ05401lg.jpgZIZ05401lg.jpg

#158 9 years ago
    Quoted from ryan1234:

Breakshot- really boring for a dmd pin.
    Had it for a very short time. And the call outs were very annoying.

When I bought mine the seller told me he thought it had some of the best sounds/callouts in pinball. To this day I can't tell if he was joking or what because the sounds really are awful. I like the game though.

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

1973 Bally Circus

agreed
    just looking at the playfield puts me to sleep

#161 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

1973 Bally Circus

agreed. I had one not working and took me a month to sell it for $50.

#162 9 years ago

A pinball machine is like sex and pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

#163 9 years ago

X-Files ..... so damn boring

#164 9 years ago

what about a bally fun cruise? no flippers, you're expected to nudge off some big slings at the bottom. If someone actually likes this, there's been one on local CL forever at $150

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Ro Go? How many have actually played it?

I had a Ro Go for a couple of weeks. Agreed it wasn't the best machine, but it lasted longer than a TOTAN would have. I wouldn't let one of those in the house.

#166 9 years ago

I'm surprised Gilligan's Island has escaped thusfar. I had a HOU only G.I. and couldn't flip it fast enough.

#167 9 years ago

Wow,

My comment reading these responses is to never invite this crowd over to play my games.

I have played my fair share of pins that didn't click but didn't log in many games (to determine yeah or nay) mostly at the pinabll expo's , barcade's etc.

Example first few times I played Ironman I didn't really like it then ended up playing more and bought it

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

Wow,
    My comment reading these responses is to never invite this crowd over to play my games.
    I have played my fair share of pins that didn't click but didn't log in many games (to determine yeah or nay) mostly at the pinabll expo's , barcade's etc.
    Example first few times I played Ironman I didn't really like it then ended up playing more and bought it

Eh. My take-away from this thread is that a lot of different people like a lot of different games for a lot of different reasons. If you enjoy playing it, it's a good pin. And don't write one off just because someone else says they don't like it.

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

Wow,

Didn't read the title of the tread or something?

Quoted from Minneapolispin:

A pinball machine is like sex and pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

How many times have you eaten pizza since playing Hercules the last time?

#170 9 years ago

Most of the games listed are boring and the worst in pinball. The worst I have had that were listed RCT,SG,TEED-OFF, and RIPLEYS all are awful. I will add WCS94 - boring play after a week of shooting the goal over and over. I avoided the goal shot and just shot the ramps after awhile. 3 weeks it was gone thankfully. Also AP,NGG and HS2 were boring and not fun at all.

#171 9 years ago

Hurricane plus lots of the above listed

#172 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

How many times have you eaten pizza since playing Hercules the last time?

Even then it would probably make the Pizza taste bad.

There is no such thing as no bad games. It's like saying just because the NES is a video game system, every game was fun. There were so many that were soooooooooooooo shitty, it wasn't even funny. Pissed you the hell off too, if you paid $40-50 for the game to find out it's a dogshit piece of crap.

#173 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

It's like saying just because the NES is a video game system, every game was fun. There were so many that were soooooooooooooo shitty, it wasn't even funny.

Yup. Hey, I don;t knock the people that find a great time in every single machine; I'm just not one of them.

#174 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yup. Hey, I don;t knock the people that find a great time in every single machine; I'm just not one of them.

#175 9 years ago

Jingle keys = shaker.

#176 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Jingle keys = shaker.

can't argue with that. Some are very entertained with those even on games that have no business having one.

#177 9 years ago

You've apparently never played Bad Cats.

#178 9 years ago

I'd rather get a free pizza than a free South Park.

#179 9 years ago

Another vote for X-files. Very dark and not much going on.

#180 9 years ago

Lucky strike and spirit of 76

#181 9 years ago

Amongst more recent games I've played, it's pretty easy... Mustang is just bad.

Of course, I also own and love a couple of the games that have been tagged by others.

#182 9 years ago

Roller coaster tycoon.

#183 9 years ago

Now we know what not to buy and yes South Park is boring. If you own any games mentioned in here good luck selling them

#184 9 years ago
    #185 9 years ago

Boring is different than bad. South Park and Shaq Attack are bad, but I'm not sure they're boring.

From the videos I've seen, Big Juicy Mellons might be actually boring.

#186 9 years ago

Avatar, Big Buck Hunter,Corvette,Elvis,Mustang,Wrestlemania
    And I actually like Stern games

#187 9 years ago

Hook and WH2O (I know I am in the minority)

Whitewater was the shortest game I have ever owned, bought it and sold it within a week. Bought it with every intention of shopping it out and making it a part of my collection, but the whole family hated it

#188 9 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

Buck Rogers (most Gottlieb System 1s actually)

I tend to agree on that one (Gottlieb system 1).
    Another vote for South Park.
    ... and special mention to Jubilee and Pink Panther.

#189 9 years ago

No Fear of me. It's just a bunch of ramps and loops. Not real pinball.

#190 9 years ago

Amazing how many BBH?? Have you guys ever even played that game or is it just the theme? It is a really good game and certainly anything but boring.

#191 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

But the BBH theme is so dreadful i have no drive to get better.

What the heck is wrong with the BBH theme? Didn't your dad take you hunting and fishing when you were a kid?

Sheesh!

BBH rocks!

#192 9 years ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

What the heck is wrong with the BBH theme? Didn't your dad take you hunting and fishing when you were a kid?
    Sheesh!
    BBH rocks!

I love hunting and fishing. Don't go often, but I like doing it. Doesn't change the fact that the theme is the worst thing I've ever heard of. Sorry just doesn't do it for me. I'm gonna give it some more plays and report back, but I don't expect a high epiphany or anything.

#193 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I love hunting and fishing. Don't go often, but I like doing it. Doesn't change the fact that the theme is the worst thing I've ever heard of. Sorry just doesn't do it for me. I'm gonna give it some more plays and report back, but I don't expect a high epiphany or anything.

Try again - Lyman wrote some great code for that game.

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/bigbuckhunter/index7.html

Try some Frog Flippin' !

#194 9 years ago

Finally someone said CSI. There aren't many pins I don't like. But I bought csi because of theme for my wife and it was just straight bad. I own some other games people would consider boring like stern Indy but I actually really enjoy that game for mindless fun.
    Everything about CSI was just dull and boring.

#195 9 years ago

"From what I've seen" folks need to get real. You can't determine if a game is boring by looking at pictures or watching a YouTube clip.

#196 9 years ago

HI-SCORE POOL, Chicago Coin

#197 9 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"From what I've seen" folks need to get real. You can't determine if a game is boring by looking at pictures or watching a YouTube clip.

I agree 100%. If you havn't played at least 50 games on it, you don't have enough information to really base an opinion.

there have been games out there, I thought I would not like based upon looks, and end up liking. And others that I love the looks of and hated when I actually played it extensively and the looks of it faded off and relied on gameplay. LIke TOM. Best looking cabinet in pinball. Great looking game. Snore fest to play after you have put time in on one.

#198 9 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ditto, amen

#199 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I agree 100%. If you havn't played at least 50 games on it, you don't have enough information to really base an opinion.
    there have been games out there, I thought I would not like based upon looks, and end up liking. And others that I love the looks of and hated when I actually played it extensively and the looks of it faded off and relied on gameplay. LIke TOM. Best looking cabinet in pinball. Great looking game. Snore fest to play after you have put time in on one.

If you played: Hi-Score Pool 50 times... I think you would have been put on suicide watch.

#200 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This isn't really true, I don't think.

I knew Shaq Attack and South Park were horrible when I first played each. I've played them again, several times, and my opinion hasn't changed...

There are 311 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-boring-pin-youve-played/page/4?hl=pinasco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.