Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PINBELL
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SorcererBackglass.JPG
    SorcererLEDS.JPG
    SorcererShine.jpg
    IMG_8151.JPG
    IMG_7980.JPG
    IMG_7979.JPG
    IMG_7981.JPG
    DSC02196.jpg
    DSC02194.jpg
    DSC00727.jpg
    phantomOpera9.jpg
    phantomOpera8.jpg
    phantomOpera1.jpg
    phantom-fullshot.jpg
    Backglass.JPG
    se_Playfield_full.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballslave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #38 11 years ago

I also find HH to be very attractive... HH_backglass.jpgHH_backglass.jpg HH_overview.jpgHH_overview.jpg

#43 11 years ago

Never seen the 'beauty' in a half beast half motorbike myself... He's an ugly SOAB!!

My mind always wanders back to this machine eventually when it comes to aesthetics:

Kitch: definitely, beautiful: that too in my book!

Cheetah_backglass.jpgCheetah_backglass.jpg

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Centaur, Fathom, Paragon are the top of the charts for classic 80's pins.

Are you talking about an official chart now, or do you mean your own personal aesthetics charts...? If it's an official chart, then gameplay will play a big role in it's ranking, which is not what the OP is asking...

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

It's a figure of speech. No official chart sited.

I thought it might have been... just checking...

#57 11 years ago

I think this is quite pretty too:

Backglass_mermaid.jpgBackglass_mermaid.jpg Playfield_comp.jpgPlayfield_comp.jpg

#66 11 years ago

What is that game?

Let's just say it's Spanish and has a difficult to pronounce name

I think this has an awsome aesthetics package too:

Backglass.jpgBackglass.jpg between_flippers_lady.jpgbetween_flippers_lady.jpg Playfield.jpgPlayfield.jpg

#86 11 years ago

Cheetah has a very interesting field and shot layout, and lots of fun to play....but it's ugly as sin.

It's funny how tastes can be totally opposite, I think Cheetah is one of the most beautiful games there is...

Wow...no mention of any EM titles at all? You guys do know that they made pinball machines before 1980, right?

A lot of woodrails are very beautiful for sure... This one's quite nice I think...

se_Head.jpgse_Head.jpg se_Cab_left.jpgse_Cab_left.jpg se_Playfield_lower.jpgse_Playfield_lower.jpg se_Head_left.jpgse_Head_left.jpg se_Playfield_full.jpgse_Playfield_full.jpg

#91 11 years ago

I've never heard of or seen "Serenade" before. I agree; WHAT A BEAUTY! I love how the cabinet echos the shape of the gondola. What simple genius. Thanks so much for sharing those pictures.

My pleasure... this is the Alben version of the Gottlieb game Gondolier... Here's the backglass for Gondolier... personally I think the Alben artwork is better... The detail in the building is much better for example... the playfield is also better on the Alben I think with 2 chicks, both of which are hotter than the Gottlieb chick (can't find pic of Goldolier among the handful of websites that filter through the firewall at work, but I'm sure the IPDB will have lots of images... would be good if someone could upload one here for comparison purposes). Also Gottlieb didn't bother with theme linked artwork on the cabs of these woodrails, just going for simple geometric designs instead... so Alben definitely wins here too...

Backglass.JPGBackglass.JPG

#94 11 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

ToTAN, ToM, CV, Tron, BBB, BBH,

Throwing BBH in was a test to see if anyone's reading right.... do I get a prize?

#110 11 years ago

From the DMD era games, this would probably be my number 1 choice... TOM is also very nice though it has to be said... Pinball Magic is stunning too!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballslave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-aesthetically-pleasing-pins?tu=pinballslave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.