Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
yx0gv.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
804851C5-AE54-44B7-A971-8BA6492F105B (resized).jpeg
A220E499-8CCC-4307-B0DA-8E8CD374B226 (resized).jpeg
0CB0B2DD-1726-41AD-A4A6-2B66358AC5E3 (resized).jpeg

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I have to disagree. I feel like I have bought enough NIB Stern and JJP pins from distributors to realize that, when push comes to shove, they are just going to send you to the manufacturer if you have a problem.

They will in the end send you to the manufacturer but their advocacy for you with Stern is why you get the attention you need to have a resolution…that is if you have a good distributor like Cointaker, GEX, Steve with Pinball Refinery, etc.

Quoted from Palmer:

I have never had an issue contacting Stern, JJP or Spooky directly and all of their CS has been great. I've had parts replaced on 2nd hand games where I was not the original owner for both Stern and JJP.

I’m glad you had this experience. Such experience has not been shared by everyone. Look at the JJP playfield issues and their response (modify their own warranty to exclude you…).

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

That's me, Nash = Nashville. I was never asked to pay anything until they were ready to ship for any of the games I bought from them.

Was this also with Moss Distributing? It sucks but being "in line" or "on the list" without paying anything is different than paying $9500 then having the game sold to some one else which is what the OP here is at least implying happened.

#53 2 years ago

Hey OP, your writing style is a little hard to follow. Did you get your money back? Did they offer you anything to help smooth things over (discount on a Premium, etc)?

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Spooky has nothing short of elite and incredible customer service. If you have an issue with a Spooky game Charlie stands behind his product 100% and his family will work with you and get you squared away. Heck, if you have a problem with TNA and Scott Danesi himself will try and help you…try getting help from John Borg if your X-Men nightcrawlers stop working…even the idea of that is absurd.

While I agree Spooky is in a class of their own, I wanted to add 2 cents on your comment about Stern. I have absolutely gotten help directly from various Stern employees, including Steve Ritchie and George Gomez. I also have friends that have had the same. I actually am pretty confident that if I needed help with my Nightcrawlers, I could in fact get help directly from John Borg. He's a great dude. Those guys have always been more then willing to help when an issue is raised to them. I love Charlie and co, but Stern has some great guys too.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from BlackTiePinhead:

A refund would

Moss does not have my $9,500

When you said you 'paid' on 5/11, did you send money? Or just have an agreement to buy?

#56 2 years ago

I know everyone has asked this question a lot, and since I dont feel like working I'll answer for the OP.

They took his CC info for the machine back and March to pay for it. It sounds like Colt never entered his info in to charge him but since we stopped hearing from him, that wasn't confirmed until later yesterday after talking to the owner of the distro.

So, yes he got his money back.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Hey OP, your writing style is a little hard to follow. Did you get your money back? Did they offer you anything to help smooth things over (discount on a Premium, etc)?

I can't imagine a place that would do something like this is also going to go out of their way to try and win back a now disgruntled customer that has posted a ton of negative stuff about them. I'm not siding with them at all, it was a scum move, but what's their incentive now to do this? "Win back" a guy who won't go back anyway? Not that anyone asked ha, but the best thing to do is probably for both sides to just move on. Accept that this distributor blows and find a new one - your time and energy wasted on being mad about this, while justified, isn't going to get you your game, it will just ruin your day even more.

#58 2 years ago

Yes, same distro, same experience that I posted about on FB yesterday. Looks like there are at least 3 of us that were promised Mando LEs that got boxed out.

Quoted from twenty84:

Was this also with Moss Distributing? It sucks but being "in line" or "on the list" without paying anything is different than paying $9500 then having the game sold to some one else which is what the OP here is at least implying happened.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Yes, same distro, same experience that I posted about on FB yesterday. Looks like there are at least 3 of us that were promised Mando LEs that got boxed out.

That does suck. Sorry man.

#60 2 years ago

Scenario 1: On the list for a Mando LE and was told I was good. When the Mandos came out, the distributor didn’t get their full allotment and I got screwed out of a game.
-That sucks-

Scenario 2: On the list for a Mando LE and was told I was good. When the Mandos came out, the distributor told me they didn’t get their full allotment and I got screwed out of a game. Later on, I saw that same distributor selling Mando LEs at $4,000 over MSRP… presumably my Mando in that lot.
-Distributor is dead to me-

Scenario 3: On the list for a Mando LE and was told I was good. Paid my deposit. When the Mandos came out, the distributor told me they didn’t get their full allotment and I got screwed out of a game. Later on, I saw that same distributor selling Mando LEs at $4,000 over MSRP… presumably my Mando in that lot.
-Distributor is dead to me and all of pinside and added to the list of scam distributors on pinside, and banned from further ads on pinside unless there is a proper explanation from the distributor.

Which scenario is this?

Edit: Spelling

#61 2 years ago

If you knew me, you'd know how scarily accurate this quote can be, I'll be sure to follow back up, if only for the lulz #GotLawyers

Lawyers? What could you possibly have to sue them for? "These guys said they would sell me they toy I wanted and then they didn't and now I don't have my toy!!!" They didn't take your money as you have said. They may have done shady here, but I can't imagine it is illegal.

#62 2 years ago

Somewhere between 2-3.
They got their full allotment and pushed people out for other coin op clients. We'll never know if they sold our machines for more $$, but there was an ad after they got their machines in for $4k over MSRP. They definitely took his CC for a deposit months ago. I dont think they ended up charging it, but that wouldnt make a difference to me if I was the OP. If you sell me something and take my card for a deposit, whether you charge it or not, I've mentally paid my spot.
I think it would be different too if they didnt get their full allotment. They did, and are "the largest Stern distributor in the country" (per the owner). They had more LEs than just about everyone.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Scenario 1: On the list for a Mando LE and was told I was good. When the Mandos came out, the distributor didn’t get their full allotment and I got screwed out of a game.
-That sucks-
Scenario 2: On the list for a Mando LE and was told I was good. When the Mandos came out, the distributor told me they didn’t get their full allotment and I got screwed out of a game. Later on, I saw that same distributor selling Mando LEs at $4,000 over MSRP… presumably my Mando in that lot.
-Distributor is dead to me-
Scenario 3: On the list for a Mando LE and was told I was good. Paid my deposit. When the Mandos came out, the distributor told me they didn’t get their full allotment and I got screwed out of a game. Later on, I saw that same distributor selling Mando LEs at $4,000 over MSRP… presumably my Mando in that lot.
-Distributor is dead to me and all of pinside and added to the list of scam distributors on pinside, and banned from further ads on pinside unless there is a proper explanation from the distributor.
Which scenario is this?
Edit: Spelling

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I dont think they ended up charging it, but that wouldnt make a difference to me if I was the OP. If you sell me something and take my card for a deposit, whether you charge it or not, I've mentally paid my spot.

Sadly, this argument does not hold water. If they did not charge the credit cards, nothing was purchased. This is a crappy business practice and I feel for you guys, but a sale did not technically happen. That is why with the recent Spooky purchases folks have been confirming the CC charge to insure their purchase was made, in light of the credit care processing issues that occurred.

#64 2 years ago

So that I can follow up clearly, lets go through the timeline....

May 7th- Got connected with Colt.
May 10th- Confirmed for 1 of 14, with billing addy and all the pertinent information
May 11th- Provided CC for full payment over the phone to Colt directly, so that I could avoid any issues
Jun 23rd- Asked for an update, no response....
July 3rd- Asked for another update, got a pic of boxes in hand
July 6th- Ad goes on Pinside
July 8th- Call Colt
July 9th- Call Colt
July 12th- Call Terry directly, get told they have no record of my purchase, and my email response from him was "We are sold out, sorry"

within 10 minutes of me being off the phone with Terry, Colt is texting me up about how he's trying to play 'musical pinball' and he sold too many. After being confronted with his Pinside ad, he states "you can see there aren't 14".... as if that's a great argument? So Colt apparently has the record of my purchase, but Terry does not. This is now evident, after what I can only assume was an angry call from Terry to Colt (timing checks out)

Now with all this said, and convos that be supported by screen caps, Colt himself mentions keeping a few to resell. Not at any point in my follow up was there an issue of payment, processing, shipping, or availability. When the distro sends pics of NIB games, wouldn't you think you're golden? The only logical explanation to me, is they decided to upsell it at a higher price, or for a "better client".

Their (Moss) position is Colt never actually charged my CC, which after having to go back through records, is correct (I'll take the heat for the misrepresentation, because I had to call my accountant to find this out). In my mind, payment was rendered when my CC was provided, on May 11th, I actually told him I could do a bank draft, but if they were willing to do CC, I'd take the points. To me it was never about the money. It was about the machine. I'm not a flipping the game for thousands more, I'm a player who wanted the game in my house. If we'd like to talk about actual $ amounts, the amount over MSRP for the replacement cost would be the money I'm technically out (Currently 13k)

So Moss, you're correct, you don't have my money, but that's more due to Colt's utter incompetence, than my lack of payment. My main question for Stern, is exactly how many LE's did Moss receive?

So to summarize.......Colt "I am a Lawyer" Moss, you can go love yourself and your texted midnight threats of a defamation lawsuit....You're an incompetent excuse for a businessman, and attorney #StrictlyBusiness

804851C5-AE54-44B7-A971-8BA6492F105B (resized).jpeg804851C5-AE54-44B7-A971-8BA6492F105B (resized).jpeg
#65 2 years ago

The saga of Jeffrey and Phillip is a lot less exciting than Tux v. Colt

[quoted image]

#66 2 years ago

Glass half full, you can still buy a Mando premium. Same game etc.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They will in the end send you to the manufacturer but their advocacy for you with Stern is why you get the attention you need to have a resolution…that is if you have a good distributor like Cointaker, GEX, Steve with Pinball Refinery, etc.

I’m glad you had this experience. Such experience has not been shared by everyone. Look at the JJP playfield issues and their response (modify their own warranty to exclude you…).

I prefer to advocate for myself. Figuring out which distros are good or bad is a problem with this hobby. They should all be good. But they are not. And even ones that other people vouch for end up being mediocre at best.

Your example of JJP playfield issues does not make sense. Distros are not getting any headway with JJP. So what's the point then?

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

They did, and are "the largest Stern distributor in the country" (per the owner).

They are full of it... just like they are shady with how they are handling their order processing/inventory.

#69 2 years ago

With all the good, trusted distros on here....not sure why people choose to go somewhere else?

#70 2 years ago

May 7th- Got connected with Colt.
May 10th- Confirmed for 1 of 14, with billing addy and all the pertinent information
May 11th- Provided CC for full payment over the phone to Colt directly, so that I could avoid any issues
Jun 23rd- Asked for an update, no response....
July 3rd- Asked for another update, got a pic of boxes in hand
July 6th- Ad goes on Pinside
July 8th- Call Colt
July 9th- Call Colt
July 12th- Call Terry directly, get told they have no record of my purchase, and my email response from him was "We are sold out, sorry"
within 10 minutes of me being off the phone with Terry, Colt is texting me up about how he's trying to play 'musical pinball' and he sold too many. After being confronted with his Pinside ad, he states "you can see there aren't 14".... as if that's a great argument? So Colt apparently has the record of my purchase, but Terry does not. This is now evident, after what I can only assume was an angry call from Terry to Colt (timing checks out)
Now with all this said, and convos that be supported by screen caps, Colt himself mentions keeping a few to resell. Not at any point in my follow up was there an issue of payment, processing, shipping, or availability. When the distro sends pics of NIB games, wouldn't you think you're golden? The only logical explanation to me, is they decided to upsell it at a higher price, or for a "better client".
Their (Moss) position is Colt never actually charged my CC, which after having to go back through records, is correct (I'll take the heat for the misrepresentation, because I had to call my accountant to find this out). In my mind, payment was rendered when my CC was provided, on May 11th, I actually told him I could do a bank draft, but if they were willing to do CC, I'd take the points. To me it was never about the money. It was about the machine. I'm not a flipping the game for thousands more, I'm a player who wanted the game in my house. If we'd like to talk about actual $ amounts, the amount over MSRP for the replacement cost would be the money I'm technically out (Currently 13k)
So Moss, you're correct, you don't have my money, but that's more due to Colt's utter incompetence, than my lack of payment. My main question for Stern, is exactly how many LE's did Moss receive?
So to summarize.......Colt "I am a Lawyer" Moss, you can go love yourself and your texted midnight threats of a defamation lawsuit....You're an incompetent excuse for a businessman, and attorney #StrictlyBusiness [quoted image]

You had to call your accountant to see if your CC was billed?

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

With all the good, trusted distros on here....not sure why people choose to go somewhere else?

I would guess because their game allotments were already spoken for.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

I was gonna call out the same thing. I'm very confused by this.

#73 2 years ago

Nash I saw your post on FB yesterday and I'm on your side for the most part and I can tell you're a good guy. As far as OP I'm still trying to get some more details before I decide how bad I want to feel

#74 2 years ago

If you felt for me, feel worse for him. I'm the guy that got him with my distro because they said they had room still pre-announcement and bragged about how many LEs they were going to have. So many that the guy we were working with was going to keep two for himself. I drug Tux into getting hosed. We both got nothing but a run around and treated like garbage. It's a crap deal no matter what lens you put on it. I just shared my story on FB, it's the same story though.

Quoted from Haymaker:

Nash I saw your post on FB yesterday and I'm on your side for the most part and I can tell you're a good guy. As far as OP I'm still trying to get some more details before I decide how bad I want to feel

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Quoted from porkcarrot:

I was gonna call out the same thing. I'm very confused by this.

Bill 150k/mo on cards between work and personal

#76 2 years ago

Just go deal with Troy/Trent at Tilt Amusements or JJ at Game Exchange and not have to put up with this kind of amateur BS.

#77 2 years ago

So to summarize.......Colt "I am a Lawyer" Moss, you can go love yourself and your texted midnight threats of a defamation lawsuit.

Your thread title might be libel since you never paid for the pin. "Moss Distributing- Selling paid for pins, on Pinside"

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Your thread title might be libel since you never paid for the pin. "Moss Distributing- Selling paid for pins, on Pinside"

Their inability to process paperwork, billing, or orders given is not my concern. They were rendered payment, and never raised an issue about billing until it was too late. If I give you money, credit, wampum, or shiny rocks and you confirm receipt, is that not paid for?

#79 2 years ago

Their inability to process paperwork, billing, or orders given is not my concern. They were rendered payment, and never raised an issue about billing until it was too late. If I give you money, credit, wampum, or shiny rocks and you confirm receipt, is that not paid for?

No. It's only "paid for" if they've actually taken your money.

A more accurate but less attention-grabbing title would be "Moss Distributing: Selling Pins that they've already to agreed to sell to me," or "Moss Distributing: Selling Pins that they already said I paid for" or "Moss Distributing: Said I'd paid for a game but never processed payment and then they sold the game I thought I'd bought."

#80 2 years ago

They were rendered payment

You're being ridiculous. You gave them a credit card number. By your logic if they read the number back to you over the phone you got a refund.

EDIT: unnecessary commentary removed. Sorry BlackTiePinhead , you thought you had a deal and it sucks.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

If you felt for me, feel worse for him. I'm the guy that got him with my distro because they said they had room still pre-announcement and bragged about how many LEs they were going to have. So many that the guy we were working with was going to keep two for himself. I drug Tux into getting hosed. We both got nothing but a run around and treated like garbage. It's a crap deal no matter what lens you put on it. I just shared my story on FB, it's the same story though.

I have mild sympathy for you because I like your attitude. Its definitely a sucky situation for both of you. Still I can't help but be slightly amused at people losing out to their own game (the game of buying LE's not the actual game itself). Its mostly just because I know I'm boxed out even if I have the money, so call it jealousy or sour grapes or whatever, thats fair. I'd be pissed in either of your shoes and I can't blame you. I'm glad nobody actually lost money though.

#82 2 years ago

Watch as your pinball machine that you were promised and paid for ...........get sold on Pinside out from under you

Moss does not have my $9,500

Their (Moss) position is Colt never actually charged my CC, which after having to go back through records, is correct (I'll take the heat for the misrepresentation, because I had to call my accountant to find this out). In my mind, payment was rendered when my CC was provided, on May 11th

They were rendered payment, and never raised an issue about billing until it was too late.

It sucks that you didn't get the Mando LE you thought you paid for, but just to be clear you also never paid anything.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You must have never had an issue with a NIB game from Stern…if you had you would realize the value of distributors. Stern’s warranty and customer service is mediocre at best. Further, if you attended shows you would appreciate that it is usually dealers and not Stern that show up with games for you to play…Stern’s support for shows is horrendous with a couple exceptions…
I could go on and on. Dealers are the sales force, calling them obsolete and wanting Stern to screw them over is a bit of an odd perspective.
People like this Moss fellow need to be dealt with though…by Stern. I hope OP has notified Stern of the situation.

Very well said Tiger. It’s easy to be upset when dishonest people set the bar low for a business model. That does not change the value of good distributors.

#84 2 years ago

Bill 150k/mo on cards between work and personal

Looks like I need to make a new friend. *wink wink*

Just kidding. Those are problems I'd like the have... apparently 15 cards doesn't qualify me for an accountant.

#85 2 years ago

I can understand that. Bunch of “rich guys” who are used to getting what they want get hosed out of a $10k toy that no one needs.
I can see how silly the whole thing is from the outside. It hurts to think you’ve made a business relationship and friendship with someone to then be cut out due to incompetence and them not have the decency to reach out and own it like a professional/man/decent human.
I still haven’t heard from him. It’s also easier for my to swallow because I just went out and bought another Mando LE at a slightly higher price.
Getting deeper into my story, I was actually promised this pin at dealer cost, so not only did I miss on my expected machine, I’m paying thousands more because of it.
I’m obviously not like about to start a go fund me, I’m going to be just fine. It’s just my personal style to trust people and if I get burned or screwed over, it happened and I’ll move on. It’s not gonna sit hard on my mind for long. I don’t have the time or patience for a grudge.
Everyone has a different way to process being lied to and dicked over though, I try not to judge people who handle a grief situation differently than I do, cause I used to be a raving asshole in spots like this and I’m just not that person anymore.

Quoted from Haymaker:

I have mild sympathy for you because I like your attitude. Its definitely a sucky situation for both of you. Still I can't help but be slightly amused at people losing out to their own game (the game of buying LE's not the actual game itself). Its mostly just because I know I'm boxed out even if I have the money, so call it jealousy or sour grapes or whatever, thats fair. I'd be pissed in either of your shoes and I can't blame you. I'm glad nobody actually lost money though.

#86 2 years ago

1- Lawyers
2- Used Car Salesmen
3- Pinball enthusiasts

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Getting deeper into my story, I was actually promised this pin at dealer cost, so not only did I miss on my expected machine, I’m paying thousands more because of it.

Life tip... none of them are gonna actually sell you a game at dealer cost.

Sell you a game under the minimum? Maybe...

When people start promising you the improbable... start cross checking your sources.

The number of "I got scammed on a deal..." stuff is going explosive right now as people keep going to companies that just keep promising the improbable.

#88 2 years ago

There was a reason for selling it at dealer cost. I'm not going into all of it on here, but serious mistakes were made on 3 previous transactions that couldn't be rectified and that was the proposed solution.
Doesnt really matter, but I believe he intended to follow through with it. On one of the other mistakes (selling my TMNT premium to someone else on accident) he sold me his TMNT LE for the same price, so unfortunately there was a precedent there.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Life tip... none of them are gonna actually sell you a game at dealer cost.
Sell you a game under the minimum? Maybe...
When people start promising you the improbable... start cross checking your sources.
The number of "I got scammed on a deal..." stuff is going explosive right now as people keep going to companies that just keep promising the improbable.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

serious mistakes were made on 3 previous transactions that couldn't be rectified

Sounds like you were due for another distributor anyway

#90 2 years ago

So did your CC get charged? It sounds like not. The main concern was they stole your money (which is how the title reads). After many posts, it finally sounds like that isn't what happened.

You got screwed yes, but not nearly as bad as it could have been.

Sorry to hear this happened. I've not dealt with this company, but I don't live too far away if I need to go knock on some doors.

#91 2 years ago

100%, but didn't believe I could flip and start a new relationship on the Mandalorian. I asked a few people and was told no way. Plus, despite communication and other issues, at least I always eventually got my games.

Quoted from twenty84:

Sounds like you were due for another distributor anyway

#92 2 years ago

Never mind, missed the part that he actually said he was out the $9500.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from greeneye:

1- Lawyers
2- Used Car Salesmen
3- Pinball enthusiasts

I corrected it for you...

1- Deeproot
2- Lawyers
3- Used Car Salesmen

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

There was a reason for selling it at dealer cost. I'm not going into all of it on here, but serious mistakes were made on 3 previous transactions that couldn't be rectified and that was the proposed solution.

This guy sounds like a real hustler... 'at my cost' - Why do you care what his cost is.. If he owes you some monetary value, ask for that value. You wanna swoon me with $500? Just give me $500 off my next purchase?

Even from your own limited sharing... these guys obviously have a pattern of living loose with transactions and then trying to swoon you to say in your graces. I'd stay the hell away from them. They obviously are wheeling and dealing and trying to figure out what deal they can swing RIGHT NOW to suit them best. Slime.

#95 2 years ago

Mando LE flipper sales have been falling anyway. I’ve seen them in the 11k range NIB, won’t be long and they will be priced even cheaper. So if you really want one, you will be able to get one and not pay 50% more over MSRP.

Don’t let things like this stress you out, it doesn’t add a single second to your life and patience will reveal a mando LE for you to buy. People might make a quick buck on something but character/word is something that people do not forget and it’s the most valuable asset anybody in business has.

#96 2 years ago

OP should not have led with his ‘loss’ of $9500 since that did not happen.

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

OP should not have led with his ‘loss’ of $9500 since that did not happen.

Drama is necessary. Keeps Pinside good.

#98 2 years ago

First, whether OP’s CC was charged is irrelevant. A contract occurs when the parties exchange promises. I promise to pay. You promise to deliver. Mutual consideration has been exchanged. There is a contract. Failure to deliver the promised pin is a breach.

Second, OP did experience a loss. He had a contract to purchase a pin for $9,500 that appears to have been sold for $13,500. OP is out $4,500, the difference between what he contractually agreed to pay and what the pin’s value increased to.

I’d let Stern know that the distributor is burning bridges and find a different distributor.

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from ZombieKing:

First, whether OP’s CC was charged is irrelevant. A contract occurs when the parties exchange promises. I promise to pay. You promise to deliver. Mutual consideration has been exchanged. There is a contract. Failure to deliver the promised pin is a breach.
Second, OP did experience a loss. He had a contract to purchase a pin for $9,500 that appears to have been sold for $13,500. OP is out $4,500, the difference between what he contractually agreed to pay and what the pin’s value increased to.
I’d let Stern know that the distributor is burning bridges and find a different distributor.

It was relevant because his title and first post led one to believe he'd been scammed out of his money. Being scammed out of the game, while not good either is much less of a hit.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from ZombieKing:

He had a contract to purchase a pin for $9,500 that appears to have been sold for $13,500. OP is out $4,500, the difference between what he contractually agreed to pay and what the pin’s value increased to.

Good point, bad math.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Raleigh, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 39.00
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop
Shooter rods
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
9,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leominster, MA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moss-distributing-selling-paid-for-pins-on-pinside/page/2?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.