11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by c3trey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c3trey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

We must have walked right past each other, because my buddy and I had the same night. The lightning bolt actually broke during my first game...it was blocking the left outlane for awhile; hopefully it worked its way down.

Last time I was there, over the winter, the pins were filthy and mostly not working. This time, they were all clean and functional. Maybe it has to do with the tournaments. Whatever the reason, it'll keep me coming back. Kudos to the op for getting things up to snuff. The only downside was that none of the pins had audible volume at all, but I suppose that's to be expected.

#5 11 years ago

I swung in to play TF in, say, Jan or so, and the Tron had a layer of black so thick you couldn't read the center inserts. POTC was not that much better. TF was a wreck, too -- a flipper button was broken clean off, Megatron wouldn't lock, the shooter lane was half blocked, etc. The site has definitely seen some love since then, so I hope our conversation gets some people into the place and gives some positive reinforcement. Come back, folks, it's a great location right now.

I was actually there a little later than that last night -- 10-ish. Guess I didn't break it, after all. Forensics for the win. My big surprise of the night was how much I enjoyed Sopranos; of course, that's the one I had the night's big game on, too. Funny how that might skew perceptions.

I was kicking around checking out the tourneys, too. I haven't tried them at BB, either, and I am curious as to what they are like.

#7 11 years ago

And thanks for doing that, mnpinball. I scoped out the db last night to figure out where to go, and it was your update of AC/DC being there that led me to Mort's.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c3trey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mortimers-in-minneapolis-acc-is-here?tu=c3trey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.