Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Snailman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC03687.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShinyNick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

More Gameplay:

Look at Playfield:

Under Playfield:

I'm ready for the rotten tomato reviews...

Nick

#20 11 years ago

There is a LOT to do in this game. Borg's best. You can tell he had more time to work on it than on Tron or IM.

I had about an hour of video and I dont think I got through more than 25% of the modes...
    I only had time for a very rough cut to get it down to less than 15 minutes for Youtube.

If you want to see more you'll have to come over or go to the Canadian Pinball Championships put on by Playdium and the Toronto Pinball League (TOPL) this weekend in Toronto. They will have a Magneto there:

http://www.topl.org/events.html

and

http://www.facebook.com/groups/231283766978559/permalink/281902128583389/#!/groups/231283766978559/

#30 11 years ago

I can't comment too much on exact rules, points etc yet...

Re: Magneto lock - you light the lock and shoot the first ball into the center area which locks the ball and creates a captive ball to shoot at (points?). To lock ball 2, 3 & 4 you shoot the right orbit which opens a diverter behind Magneto or the lock shot to the left of Magneto which loads more balls behind the first one. The 4th lock starts multiball OR if you have 2 or 3 balls locked you can hit the captive balls to start multiball. Not sure how but I saw 2 and 3 and 4 ball Magneto multiball!

I think the Hero modes start via multiple shots to their related shot, ramp, etc.

No idea on stacking yet

My Wolverine target did not register very hard hits even though the switch seemed to be working fine... I will investigate. Wolvie is a pretty safe shot when working as the magnet never seemed to fling it STDM that I recall.

There is no menu option to make Nightcrawler more available. I made the "Mode Start" option "extra easy" and I manually lit the scoop award 20 times and it did not come up. I think the game wants you to finish a bunch of modes first - like the Video Mode availability on MM. Fake randomness...

I think its a great game but I need to play it more. I like Tron a lot and it may be better as it has a similar feel with much more depth & toys.

Maybe tonight I'll try playing with the glass on! ;P

#68 11 years ago

I got a few seconds of video of Nightcrawler on my Wolverine:

#70 11 years ago

Tell me about it... I hope they update the software so NC comes up more often. I had the camera rolling for more than an hour of games and no NC. Then last night he pops up out of the blue and I scambled to get my phone. I couldnt even play it!
    It did seem pretty cool. The mechs are nice and smooth and are quiter than the MM trolls.
    I hope someone can post more info now that there are more games out there in the wild.

Another nice mode I just saw for the first time is XAVIER. Once you start it, you shoot Xavier again and the he goes into Cerebro and the display tells to you FIND THE MUTANT. No shots are lit you have to guess. After a few seconds a silouhette of one of the mutants is displayed to give you a hint. It could be a hurry up mode. I drained pretty quick sadly.

There seems to be a lot of thought put into the modes in this game with some new ideas, I'm very impressed.

#73 11 years ago

Iceman ramp does block a bit but it has many cutouts that help you see through it. no problem playing with it swung out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShinyNick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-x-men-le-wolverine-videos?tu=ShinyNick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.