(Topic ID: 107183)

More USPS shipping woes....Your input is appreciated!

By OLDPINGUY

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What shipping controls and costs would you like”

• Keep it the Way it is....$3.95 flat or free in the US 34 votes
      60%
    • Switch to UPS and have a flat rate of $6-$8 and free shipping moved to $150-$200 12 votes
      21%
    • Fedex, with all tracking, at $10-$20 per shipment 1 vote
      2%
    • Other 2 votes
      4%
    • Send emails to everyone telling them to be patient, and stop watching the tracking screen? 8 votes
      14%

(57 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-692.jpg
    image-841.jpg
    image-945.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 9 years ago

As a Canadian, I reiterate what Bigbossfan said. USPS is the way for us to get your products at a rate that makes it worth ordering smaller batches. Tracking...thats a bonus. Canadians ordering know that tracking on USPS isn't an exact science but at least we know its shipped and it will get here when it gets here. I have an order with Comet right now, and I just checked tracking, its on its way and the latest update was yesterday...am I worried...no. Having a UPS or Fedex only option, would make me second guess ordering because of unreal brokerage fees. Thanks for the reasonable USPS shipping option Art!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-usps-shipping-woesyour-input-is-appreciated?tu=Budfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.