(Topic ID: 3444)

More Tron details.

By Shapeshifter

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TRONswing.jpg
    230231_10150176784109244_136972659243_.jpg
    metamcil.jpg
    images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VT8man.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 12 years ago

Quotes I received from a Stern distributor in pretty tight with our league.

"There will also be a 400 game run Limited Edition as well. Final differences are not known yet but what I do know is listed below.

Right now I am taking pre-orders on both versions. The Pro model should be shipping in late May. The LE model in late June.

Preorder price on the Pro model is $4530. There is a 3% discount for cash, check or money order bringing the cost down to $4400. If you have bought a game from me before there is a $100 discount.

Preorder price for the LE models #51-400 is $5870. There is a 3% discount for cash, check or money order bringing the cost down to 5700. If you have bought a game from me before there is a $100 discount. If you have bought any LE model from me before there is a $200 discount.

Preorder price for LE models #11-50 is $6700. Same terms apply."

"There are 2 prices on the LE. One for the lower numbers(1-50 for Tron) and one for the rest. A lot of the hard expenses is in the shaker motor and the chrome trim. In the case of Tron and Avatar an additional motor and coils. Tron LE will also have a drop target assembly instead of standups. There are also a couple things not announced yet that will add to the cost. And of course Tom Uban and John Borg will have more time in developing the game and code. Assembly line will add a few dollars for the additional mechs as well. It allcomes down to whether the add ons are worththe extra cost to each individual. Some will appraise it as a collectable whereas players will decide based on the addtional gameplay."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VT8man.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-tron-details?tu=VT8man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.