(Topic ID: 333715)

More tales from the crypt issues

By some_good_shane

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Yesterday two balls got stuck in the upper right VUK, after trying to launch the balls out a few times it stopped working. Turned the machine off and fished the balls out. Restarted the game VUK still isn’t working on top of that the launcher isn’t working correctly. Get the audio saying “fire” over and over again but the ball won’t launch. Not sure if the two are related but worth mentioning the issues both happened at the same time. Any help or suggestions would be beyond appreciated.

#2 1 year ago

Check the fuse or fuses associated with those couple solenoids my first guess anyways.then check wires are still attached to solenoids if it’s not a fuse of course! Then we go from there

#3 1 year ago

„FIRE“ means that the machine knows there is a ball in the VUK and tries to shoot it up. So the switch is ok.

#4 1 year ago

It does appear to be a fuse. just my luck I don’t have any extras at the moment.

Quoted from Snowyetti:

Check the fuse or fuses associated with those couple solenoids my first guess anyways.then check wires are still attached to solenoids if it’s not a fuse of course! Then we go from there

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 64.00
$ 15.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-tales-from-the-crypt-issues- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.