(Topic ID: 26506)

More proof that pinball is like Lays potato chips ( you can't have just one)

By pinaholic

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I put a pinball machine (FG) into a pizza place in Brooklyn last week, and the reception is so
    positive that he wants another. It is tough to stop at one, just like a Lays Potato chip. The name
    of the pizza place is Mezza Luna at 184 Hevemeyer, near Satellite lounge.
    Al

#3 11 years ago

So how'd you approach them on that? Did you already know the owners? Very interested to hear, and good job helping spread the good word.

#4 11 years ago

The owner originally came into Satellite afe blocks away because he saw the pinballs, buy wanted a Ms Pacman cocktail. After a year or more of pushing to replace it with a pin, he decided it was time. The Pin is getting more play and attention than the video, so now he wants to replace another op's
    Crane game with another pin. I brought in FG this past Friday.

#5 11 years ago

Make sure that op isn't the stereotypical 80s vindictive type!

#6 11 years ago

And on the same time they are opposit too.

Cause you will never enjoy 1 pièce of lays, but you will jump for joy when your first pin arrives. I know i will, only question is, will i still be alive the moment i saved enough for a nib?

The way it is going now, probably not, and no, i am still very healthy, .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-proof-that-pinball-is-like-lays-potato-chips-you-cant-have-just-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.