Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dmacy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#5 10 years ago

Excellent !

LTG : )

#6 10 years ago

Very Cool to see pins in the wild

#7 10 years ago

Very cool! Keep up the great work!

#8 10 years ago

Awesome! Keep them running and the $$$ will flow

#9 10 years ago

Nice Job!!

#10 10 years ago

We do the same thing and we use the exact same quarter counter, just rolled out a game today that was shopped top to bottom that had been sitting in a shop dirty and broken for the better part of 10 years. It feels great to breathe new life into these forgotten games, watch people enjoy them, and make some good money in the process.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/78#post-992499

#11 10 years ago

awesome piece

#12 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the video.

#13 10 years ago

quality!

#14 10 years ago

I saw Allen one night at Two Bits as he was there to fix a machine. He wasn't chatty and I never got his name, until now. For the record, he was unable to fix game among the packed room of patrons, so I am leaning towards changing his nickname from the The Legend to Pretty Good Dude.

#15 10 years ago

Very cool! It's great to see that a major city, well THE city, NYC is alive and well with pinball.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-press-for-me-and-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.