Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#972 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

Am I doing it right?
    "" target="_blank">cincinnati.craigslist.org link
    i have a rare 1 of a kind pinball machine called Vacation America its in prestine condition no damage at all only 500 of these machines where sold and mine is 1 of a kind because mine is coin operated set to take quarters will part with for 2500 or may trade what you got ???? no camera but mine looks like this but with a coin mech

To put a coin mech in this is to assume that people want to put coins into that pin. I tried to buy one of these for the pure novelty value to say I own one. And the seller and I were within I think $40 of a deal and neither would budge. And these discussions were happening at less than 20% of this above CL guy's asking price.

Part of me wishes I got it because I'd love to surround it with great titles and then have my friends who know nothing about pinball over and see if they'd isolate it as a terrible game. Part of me also fears that this will be the Pontiac Aztek of pinball and it's one Walter White away from going from historic dud to iconic item... though we acknowledge it stinks.

1 month later
    #1057 8 years ago

This has been posted and updated for the past 2-3 months. Apparently his Laser Ball, at probably 3-5x market value, is financing his move because he and the machine still seem to be here.

nh.craigslist.org link

2 months later
    #1188 8 years ago

The famous "wear on the playing surface, which is normal" excuse to justify giant portions of exposed wood, along with the famous $4500 price tag for "I have no idea what this thing is worth... or I hope there's a giant sucker out there".

boston.craigslist.org link

You could almost buy ALL THREE Xenon's FS on the Pinside Marketplace for that price, 2 have nicer playfields, and 1 has a NEW CPR playfield!

3 months later
    #1625 8 years ago

This just knocked my socks off, and I wasn't even wearing any...

1 year later
    #4610 6 years ago

Ok, which one of you clowns is appraising non-mint T2's at $5900???

2 years later
    #6550 4 years ago

There are ripoffs... and then there are ripoffs!

providence.craigslist.org link

SWHE (resized).pngSWHE (resized).png

3 months later
    #6850 4 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

Must have the Stern version confused with the Williams one.
    worcester.craigslist.org link

Thing has been posted for months. Hasn't dropped the price. Wonder why it's still there...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.