Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wierdeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2841 7 years ago

Tried to buy for 700 but wants to sell to first responder for less

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#2843 7 years ago

Well opinions are like.... You know the rest.... I choose to reject your reality and substitute my own thanks.

#2845 7 years ago

It's whatever... I offered her 700 would have payed more,not much more considering it needed repairs, and I would have needed to ship from Hawaii to Denver.which can be around a thousand dollars.
    1700 plus repairs and a shop job I would have barely got a good deal. if nothing else was wrong with it.pretty funny how judgmental Pinside members can be.
    I made the most reasonable offer I could let's remember her add said 400 I offered her more right of the bat and for this I am ridiculed,

#2847 7 years ago

Anybody else wanna take a shot?
    Man my life sucks so bad Pinside hates me ?
    Lol I tried to buy a machine and called a seller stupid I'm guilty and I'm ready to pay for my crime. What's the penalty?

#2848 7 years ago

And be creative

#2850 7 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Considering you wanted to get this shipped from Hawaii to you in Colorado. I don't blame the seller one bit and I probably would have done the same. Cash in hand over a hassle... I get the extra 300 in the offer but first come first serve and they got the money right then and there all done with?

Ah a civilized comment
    I'm in Hawaii at the moment cash in hand. I wouldn't want to deal with shipping either if I was a seller.
    Not a big deal there are millions of pins in the sea plenty more offers to make lol

#2855 7 years ago

Lol this is funny to me. people are assuming so many different things that happened from their computer screen..
    call me what you will. I'm not offended in any way. you people were not here.
    I didn't try to steal the deal. I came with a strong offer off the bat via email trying to solidify a sale. she told me she had someone else make an offer that was lower, told me it was hard to refuse my offer, thought about it and took the lower offer, I thought it was funny posted it, called her stupid which I guess offended some people here and you people freaked out. Attacked me and yeah I lost my cool...end of story! I'm over it and you all should be too!
    As far as pinside not the place for me you are not rite at all I love pinball and I've done nothing wrong so I will stay in this public forum reading and posting what I want you don't have to read what I post which hasn't been much at all. mostly showing off my pins and asking for tech help witch is the tits when people are being all Cool..... Have a good day folks I know I will.... Crying on the beach all day lol

#2858 7 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

So just curious, you emailed her right off the bat offering almost twice what she was asking? Why would you do that? Why would anybody do that? I suppose to be nice to the seller if you feel they are low balling the machine because they just don't know any better. But to offer that on a first e-mail without even meeting the person I find hard to believe. Offering $400, being told it's sold, than counteroffering $700 in an attempt to outbid the original buyer just sounds more plausible, unfortunately. I think for most of us if it's sold, you move on end of story.

Moved on thanks...

#2859 7 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

That was a long post to not be sensitive. Lol

Lol

#2861 7 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

We covered this in detail in that WCS thread. Offering more money doesn't make the guy an asshole, since the game is worth more than the asking price.

I doesn't matter either way thanks tho

#2865 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You called her stupid for being an honest, stand up woman........ WTF am I missing here?

Lol the fun never stops... I thought she was stupid for not taking 300 over asking price and again stupid for not knowing the value of what she is selling and now stupid for still having add up who knows maybe buyer fell thru crossing my fingers that she calls back and tells me I can have it lol that would be soooooo funny

#2867 7 years ago
    Quoted from GLSP3022:

Can we please get back to the thread topic??? I want to see more ridiculously overpriced machines with low res pics that I can buy!

Sounds good to me..sorry my post hijacked the thread
    More Cl please

#2870 7 years ago

12000 lol

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#2872 7 years ago

Heat must be a precious commodity in Massachusetts.

#2878 7 years ago
    Quoted from chucktee:

I'll take "Scams" for $500 Alex...

Lol

#2915 7 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

If you are from Pinside the price is $10,000 because most of you suck and your Moderators are even worse, You people have two sets of rules so I have two sets of prices. Live with it you Pricks

Lol good one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wierdeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=wierdeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.