Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomass.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5663 5 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

I think ridiculousness finally hit a high. This is beyond hilarious.... only 25k for a back to the future hahahaha
    ebay.com link

That is still on ebay. I emailed to ask if there was something special that made his $2500 machine worth 25k. Response was "you don't own it" LMAO!

1 month later
    #5714 5 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Ali $2400
    austin.craigslist.org link

Not too much over pinside value considering condition. I wouldn't pay it though.

2 weeks later
    #5745 5 years ago

That cabinet is split pretty bad. And for the low price of 3k!

2 months later
    #5922 5 years ago

I just texted him a friendly note that he accidentally added an extra 0 to his price.

#5923 5 years ago
    Screenshot_2018-10-12-11-43-36 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-10-12-11-43-36 (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #5938 5 years ago
    Quoted from Higloss67:

austin.craigslist.org link
    Better hurry, this one won’t last.

But it comes with an original game manual.

1 month later
    #6062 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im sure this one has been talked about before because it seems like it is always in all the for sale ads. But I had to comment on it. What the heck are these people trying to sell? Their ad is for a pinball machine right? Movie prop? This line gets me: "This Machine is from Los angles Hollywood Area! And Owned by a person of importance but who’s identity has been requested not to be disclosed!" WHO CARES!!! Why don't they show more pictures of the actual game instead of their crappy photoshoped collage of the movie. And the price, GEEZ! Im by far NOT the price police, in fact I always feel sympathetic to peoples prices. I feel price a game at what you feel is right. But you must understand the market prices if you really want to sell your game. In this case I feel like they really dont want to sell this game but scam someone. Its a whole lot of fluff and keywords like "Movie Prop" to get you to click on their ad. Which also makes no sense to me why they would pay for a Ebay ad when it will never sell. I wanna say to these people "Get a clue and stop clogging up ads list and wasting pinball peoples time" YES, I know I can simply browse past the ad, but every time I see it, it makes me think they are trying to Scam someone. Maybe this is a joke and I just don't get it. Ok sorry for the rant. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Carry on.
    ebay.com link
    [quoted image]

It was 25k when I asked him why it was so much and what was so special about it. His response was "you don't own it". That was like a year ago. Right after that he relisted for 50k. Lmao! I should message him again.

8 months later
    #6512 4 years ago

These prices are crazy even for Alaska.

Posting Details: anchorage.craigslist.org link

Shared via Daily Classifieds https://s57d9.app.goo.gl/NSef

Screenshot_20190828-110311_Classifieds (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190828-110311_Classifieds (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #6618 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

If you are going to be snarky in your ad can we at least see the playfield or a photo of the machine not being used as a storage shelf?[quoted image]

When I see this it makes me want to email and ask if it's available and how low would they go.

1 week later
    #6654 4 years ago

Sounds like he has regular glass on it and not tempered.

2 weeks later
    #6700 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Congo that “Works 100%”. Other than that you’ll just have to guess what it looks like and the price. Was nice enough to include a pic of the original flyer
    losangeles.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

This same ad was on CL in Alaska last week.

1 month later
    #6854 4 years ago
    Quoted from P1nhead:

For sale in Long Island... better jump on it, it has legs![quoted image]

Lmao! Says 1950's in the title.

7 months later
    #7352 3 years ago

I have seen this thing change price quite a few times. At one point it was 4k I believe. He kept raising the price making comments about low-ballers. I think he got pissed at offers and just kept raising it to make a point but now it sits at 10k.

anchorage.craigslist.org link

Screenshot_20200808-090812_Classifieds (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200808-090812_Classifieds (resized).jpg
    9 months later
    #7888 2 years ago

Seems this thread has died down now that CL laughs have become the pinside normal ads.

3 months later
    #8010 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricInAlaska:

It's also a stolen picture. The same real seller has a bunch of super overpriced, but very nicely restored pins. That real seller has ads on eBay right now for Black Knight and Embryon, and Space Shuttle etc. All very expensive. This clown stole his picture and made an ad. It's the same rug ... which DOES really tie the room together. I wrote him on eBay to tell him what a thief he is. His response? "Stop u hurt my feelings."

Eric from Soldotna. I believe we know each other. Lol How's it goin?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomass.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.