(Topic ID: 99830)

More Craigslist laughs.

By wayout440

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240424_161142_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161146_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulrider911.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4112 6 years ago

waveman lol, I called that seller on an Addams family about two weeks ago, guy got super defensive after identifying serious play field wear, ghosting, and insert damage. Claimed I was a typical "Craigslist cheap skate" because I would not entertain his outrageous price. Not a pleasant guy to deal with. Check this post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-addams-family

#4121 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dkjimbo:

1992 Star Wars Pinball Machine Data East VERY RARE $8000
    charlotte.craigslist.org link

Well, I mean it does come with the manual that's gotta be at least 4K right there

2 months later
    #4589 6 years ago

14k for a TSPP, you gotta be kidding me what does this guy think he has the lost stone of Atlantis hahaha...
    ebay.com link: itm

1 week later
    2 months later
    #4899 6 years ago

Well it is a one of a kind TSPP lol! Maybe it has 24 caret gold plated hardware throughout, its all in the details
    ebay.com link: THE SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY Collectors Pinball Machine One of a kind

#4941 6 years ago

Really? 9k for a Stern Indy... is this what used pinball prices have gotten to... sad bakersfield.craigslist.org link

IMG_0401 (resized).JPGIMG_0401 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #4962 6 years ago

PtownPin I see this one on CL all the time and just shake my head, you don’t have a rare gemstone from the lost city of Atlantis sir... it’s a pinball machine lol

#4997 6 years ago

What a complete joke, where do people come up with these outrageous prices on their machines lol $14k for a Stern Pirates ebay.com link: Stern Pirates of the Caribbean PINBALL MACHINE Family Owned Highly Collectible

#5003 6 years ago

Here is a goodie! Ony 30K for a Lebowski HAHAHAHA! I hope it comes with the Dude Stuffed inside the cabinet. Pure Laughs . ebay.com link: like

2 weeks later
    #5099 6 years ago

Refurbished Star Wars, complete with leather weapon 3 speaker grills?? Seems fishy
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

1 week later
    1 week later
    #5177 6 years ago

I think ridiculousness finally hit a high. This is beyond hilarious.... only 25k for a back to the future hahahaha
    ebay.com link: 0

2 weeks later
    #5239 6 years ago

Nice machine... dude is crazy to think he will get over 5k for a Stern playboy... but it does come with eye candy lol
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5242 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

but who puts a pinball in the kitchen?

Pretty funny this guy lists machines often... always in the kitchen lol... and waaaay high on price

3 years later
    #7884 2 years ago

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Confirmed the sale does include the folding lawnchairs, surfboards can be negotiated in the into the sale of this “extremely rare” POTC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulrider911.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.