New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 99830)

More Craigslist laughs.

By wayout440

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,633 posts
  • 913 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by JustEverett
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,509 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture (resized).PNG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    EightballBackglass (resized).png
    skeeball (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20201201-192132_Facebook (resized).jpg
    E4268635-FF95-482E-9060-16DBF44C9916 (resized).png
    Bally Black Jack (resized).png
    Met Pro (resized).png
    ACDC (resized).png
    6579EAD6-6E00-4674-9B50-EBB95EEFED00 (resized).jpeg
    5AE17BB4-0E0A-44AE-AB77-54E5658D60FF (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rubble300.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6052 1 year ago
    Quoted from c508:

Yeah dude was very strange and I got the impression he came into a large sum of money and promptly blew it all on shiny things then got upset that he couldn’t continue to spend at that level once it was all gone and also because he wasn’t getting the respect he (felt he) deserved on Pinside...
    I was going to buy his MB but communications were so erratic and bizarre that I passed and am now extremely glad I will be getting a much cheaper and better MBr LE instead.
    Also, I suspect some of his games have been stored in an unheated garage with some temperature swings due to rotating in and out of house (though he probably stopped doing that once his interest in pinball peaked and maybe they have been sitting in that lineup since he quit Pinside?).

Those pics are from the games in one of his bedrooms, which is the overflow from the basement. More overflow in the living room. Good stuff. I purchased the Mustang LE off of him back in January. None in the garage, dont know why selling all, dude probably getting married! HaHa

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rubble300.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside