5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,986 posts
  • 848 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Flipnaught
  • Topic is favorited by 192 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,314 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Card (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200222-000313_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    spaceshittle (resized).jpg
    9E7EC1C3-AAFB-4CE7-AB47-0A21E47393E8 (resized).png
    ABD32594-A137-436E-81C3-A0E7874DB61B (resized).png
    BF077FBA-7514-44A1-8E27-1CC1AEA7B924 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200215-154926_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200215-154915_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200207-104821 (resized).png
    Mouse (resized).JPG
    LostWorld (resized).JPG
    Arkades2 (resized).jpg
    Arkades (resized).JPG
    B_PB_02jpg (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 5 years ago

You guys think you have it rough with that $500 freedom of '76? That's a steal in my area. Here's what people think their pins are worth in the San Francisco Bay Area.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

This one's hilarious. $12,500 for a 20 year old machine machine that cost around $4000 new. With the headline
    "just been reduced to"

And I am sure that's not a photo of the actual machine, but rather one from the internet.

1 month later
    #173 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

He needs that kind of cash to buy a better camera for when he scams, uh "sells" that other pin.

Guy an known flipper? I don't see many ads out of Menlo park. That price is astronomical.

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

And here's another of my favorites. His first ad for this EM for parts machine stated that he only bought it to steal parts out of because they are impossible to find. Well now that can be your problem for only $100. In this ad he also goes on to link to random ebay auctions for SS parts machines that haven't sold just to show you what a good deal it is!
    wilmington.craigslist.org link

I love how he says $125 or $100, like anyone would just opt to give him $25 extra for no reason.

4 weeks later
    #256 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

2 Gottliebs EMs, 3500 each or 6k for both

yeah, good luck with that buddy.

#263 5 years ago

^^^ seriously, while the other one actually looked ok as well. I dont think I could figure out how to take a picture that bad.

#291 5 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

Maybe it was her kid's wish to have a pinball machine. Maybe that kid died.

Ouch! That's some dark humor right there!

#292 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Attention all bargain hunters (or maybe I don't understand the demand for Target Alpha and Capt Fantastic):
    stockton.craigslist.org link
    $4,300
    Will consider breaking up Pkg. Call for individual prices.
    Black Knight
    Target Alpha
    Capt. Fantastic (Elton John X rated backboard)

$1000 too high. Those are two of the better EM titles for sure but the cab on that capt fantastic looks beat! And I bet the playfields no better. Black knights playfield looks pretty bad too.

#296 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mycal:

Hahaha, I was just about to post this one. You beat me by 10 minutes or so, Steve.

Him and that guy trying to trade old rugs for pinball should go get stoned together and come to their senses. sfbay.craigslist.org link

#301 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daddy-o:

I have also got a safe - and would trade for a pinball in a second. Perhaps I will try.

Don't you start! We have enough people on CL trying to trade random things for pins!

#304 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

This clown is trying to trade garage doors for a pin...
    " target="_blank">inlandempire.craigslist.org link
    oh..wait....thats my ad! (Btw I have actually gotten several pins from this ad)

Ha! well that actually sounds like a fair and great deal.

#316 5 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

It wasn't a joke.

Then I guess you're just morbid?

#337 5 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

$4500 for BK? Why not.
    "Great working Machines
    Black Knight. 4500.00"
    -mof

That guy is on crack.

#369 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ring-Them-Bells:

Ask him what's under the tarp....

Yeah, are they planning on murdering someone in that spot after the machine is sold?

1 week later
    #432 5 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Wait a sec -- this guy is taking photos
    FROM THE FUTURE !!!!! WHAT ???
    Today is 2014/12/17
    Check the date !!!
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

starship future.jpg 36 KB

Ha ha! Can he report back from the future and let us know if Predator and TBL came out so everyone can stop having a coronary about it?

2 months later
    #838 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Looks like someone has finally had it with NorCal CL:
    " target="_blank">sfbay.craigslist.org link
    From the posting
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me just start by saying:
    Terminator 2 $3000.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steve Ritchie better be delivering it together, then leave me the pick slip to the delivery truck and walk home. Did Skynet send this machine into the future off the production line in 1991.
    Dr dude $1820
    I'm going to need a Doctor. Dude, cause the price is making me sick. Just lower it already so we don't have to keep seeing that ad.
    X-files $2750
    When posting pictures could you please use the actual photo of the item being sold. We assume for that price the one your selling is new in a box, right?

Just came here to post that!!!

#839 4 years ago

Clint Eastwood theme???? That's a stretch. For a second I thought we had a cheap DH for sale in these parts.

Its a Cue Ball wizard if it gets removed, that guy looks nothing like Clint!

#861 4 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Whadda yaa make of this KISS...???!!!.........Joey
    buffalo.craigslist.org link

Heres the text from that ad:
    Selling my kiss pinball machine , all original . I have another one but I don't have room for two. This machine works 100%. Condition is a 5-6 out of 10 on the cabnit. Back glass is a 6. There is flaking on back side of the glass which original owner tried to fix but does not seem to have much affect when machine is on. Play field is about a 7. Everything is original and operational. The game has been in my home since owning it, much of the wear is from original owner. This game is sold as is, used. Buyer arranges delivery. Pictures will be posted soon.

You gotta imagine that his ratings are high already, my favorite part is where he blames teh wear on the original owner, he gives a crap, its there!

1 week later
    #912 4 years ago

"Pot Belly Pig Male 7years old available to a good home, His name is "Pinball" $25 rehoming fee. Sorry the pictures were taken March 17,2015 camera had the wrong date. Call"

image.jpg
    #915 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Nuh Uh, I had to wait for my pig to die to get room for pinball. True Story! Not going there again!

One day a pet pig, next day bacon and pinball!

#935 4 years ago

1750$ police force ad says "offers considered- but let's keep it real."

#938 4 years ago
    Quoted from davideokills:

I dare you to offer something imaginary and post the response here.

Like queen Elizabeth's fart sealed with Saran wrap in a top hat?

1 month later
    #1037 4 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

WTF APRON
    bahhahaha
    -mof
    BK.png (Click image to enlarge)

Nice catch! You think someone that went to the trouble of getting a new backglass, clearcoating the playfield, etc... would notice that was the wrong apron!

1 week later
    #1053 4 years ago

Quote from the ad

"Flippers need to be fixed (they are not there)"

It's a bingo machine.

1 month later
    #1096 4 years ago

How do you even take a picture that small?!

2 weeks later
    #1124 4 years ago

this Ted Nugent pin comes with a copy of Oui magazine that has an ad for it inside! I find that very fitting and hysterically funny!

(if you are under the age of thirty and don't know what Oui Magazine is, go ask your father.)

4 weeks later
    #1174 4 years ago
    Quoted from fanta:

newyork.craigslist.org link
    He is saying its just need minor adjustments
    The price its what needs adjustments lol...
    $4300
    Williams High Speed Pinball Machine
    worked but hasn't been played in a while
    Might need some minor adjustment

What is it with people taking a picture of their pinball machine they are trying to sell? thats pretty much the same picture four times! maybe a shot of the playfield??? At least they didn't take a pic of their beat up manual .

#1184 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

Anybody want to go halves with me?
    springfield.craigslist.org link

I'm sure needing a new power chord is the only thing wrong with it.

3 weeks later
    #1223 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Thanks for showing me the IPDB page. Saved me the time.
    indianapolis.craigslist.org link

and why is there a photo of what I guess is someone elses game for sale?

#1226 4 years ago

3000$ for a lame title and no pics. Another one doomed to be on craigslist for the next 17 months.

#1228 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Whoa, they must realized they posted the wrong price. The link is dead practicalsteve.

god I hope so, otherwise that means someone just bought a Monte Carlo for three grand!

1 month later
    #1443 4 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Cockroaches, anyone?
    sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/5247593081.html
    "Funhouse pinball buyer beware - $3600 (sunnyvale)
    Buyer beware this Funhouse pinball this guys selling has cockroaches its infested almost made me throw up the guy selling it is hes a hoarder if u look close the pinball is in his kicthen his whole house is full of garbage hold your breath on this one cockroaches everywhere to top it off he bought this pin for 1800 know hes selling it for 3600 i really wanted this pin but after seeing all the cockroaches and this guys house its just puke he ruined this pin dont waste your time on this one"
    haha
    -mof
    original ad:

Hmmmmmmm There are two "warning" ads. One of them calls the seller by name. The same name that was thrown around recently in the local craigslist war between the guys arguing over that monster bash. I think this may run deeper than roaches.

1 week later
    #1486 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

And the new rubbers make that game totally worth it...did someone grab it already?

165$ for a wood rail that looks to be in decent cosmetic shape is really not a bad deal.

2 weeks later
    #1574 4 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Game looks pretty nice but is this asking price High? The price guide I have puts a decent game at $550. Have the values gone up that much? I am using the 2015 book???
    carbondale.craigslist.org link

That's a damn fun game and a nice example, but yeah I think they are a tad high. Would love to find one at 550$ in my area that would be a steal.

1 week later
    #1586 4 years ago

Original board has not been touched or repaired, thank God no ones botched any of the boards in this wood rail!!!

3 weeks later
    4 weeks later
    #1895 4 years ago

Not pinball, but this 75$ star wars mailbox cracked me up

00T0T_BkDP99yjlp_600x450_(resized).jpg

#1925 4 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

PDX CL stupidity continues.
    It's a "Heavy Metal Meltdown" of insanity.
    "Give me your money" (BK2K) is very appropriate for this ad.
    portland.craigslist.org link

Was this ad for a heavy metal meltdown? The ad has been flagged for removal

1 month later
    #2390 4 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

LOLs! I looked thru some of his other stuff (some of it is interesting, but I wonder about the authenticity), and found this:
    ebay.com link ยป Donald Trump For President Poster 16 By 20 Poster Hang This On Your Wall
    I'm not trying to make a statement about Trump here one way or another, but seriously, that picture is of an actual poster?!?

Did you see this book? Please read the item description. Either the man is a comedy genius or clearly insane.

ebay.com link

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside