Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,861 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by joeaf
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newovad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5754 5 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

OP: Has intermittent power. ..perhaps needs new power supply. .. model # 55-860224-2. ..MORE PHOTOS COMING

3 Photos of the manual for a 1979 Elvis Alive Brunswick Pinball Machine. None of the machine. How much would you pay?

Seller wants $2995.

#5757 5 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

That guy thinks he made the score of his lifetime, lol. Great way to transport it! Looks like it was on the side of the road and he just tossed it in the back of the truck.

It’s not like you can take the legs off them things. /s

#5759 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Are you guys watching the guy that posted pacman with a blown out pf for 1700 and baby pac for 1500 go back and forth with another dude? Comedy. I didn't screen shot this guys first reply but it was more direct and comical.

It's a bit passive aggressive but how I feel looking at a lot of CL ads. The first ad I saw wasn't even selling anything. Just rebutting the other ad. I found it humorous.

Pacman pinballs go for around $600-$700, cheaper at a coin op auction or convention, even cheaper if they have a severely worn play field and offset flippers from not being serviced. Not being serviced for a long time also means the coils are probably weak and the rubber is no longer up to par resulting in a slow game which is not very fun. They are one of the most readily available pinballs ever made with over 10,000 being produced. The game is not very fun and only scores a 6.3 overall. It is not kid friendly as it has a video mode pacman maze which is hard for children to understand. Not to mention the lights burn out often making it almost impossible for even adults to complete. Check the archived sales list on pinside and you will see that most were listed for $200-$700. I suggest giving pinball warehouse a call. They can give great advice, offer service, have good prices, and most importantly... they go through and shop the entire machine so you know it will play perfectly.

stcloud.craigslist.org link

#5763 5 years ago

Fairly certain he doesn't have one to sell at $200. Last time he posted something similar, it got flagged and removed. I'm still enjoying watching it play out in my email alerts.

#5764 5 years ago

Staying in the Great State of Minnesota will also get you a Gin or a Triple Action. Just $1600 each.

stcloud.craigslist.org link

Grayman_EM has Gin on the wish-list.
    dfrazer wants the Triple Action.

See if you can get them to come down a few hundred (or thousand) dollars.

#5767 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Those have been on there for years it seems

I see now that the picture is quite old.
    Must be trying to get the money out of them that they put into them. Or waiting for the perfect buyer to come along and pay (over the) top dollar.

#5770 5 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Bally Kick Off Pinball Machine 1977 - $5000 (Chicago)
    Vintage 1977 Pinball Machine. In great condition, kept in smoke free, animal free home. One of a kind collectors item.

Not a lot to go on here on Pinside, but I think this might be priced a bit high.
    The two people that bothered to rate it did give low to mid 7's.

#5773 5 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

They should just drive it up the road to Fridley. I'm sure Al at the pinball warehouse would give him $2000 or so.

Checked the website. They have an Elvis - HUO! Do they combine to form a giant Elvis, ala Voltron?

1 week later
    #5784 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffmd72:

Wow, only $3000? Hurry before this gem is gone!
    kansascity.craigslist.org link

Someone else in KC just posted one for half that price. Probably should buy it and flip it for $2800, right?

#5789 5 years ago

Pinball Machine - $16000

Gottlieb Target Pool
    Only 2425 of these were made in June of 1969! Estimated only a hundred or so still in full playable condition and this is one of them!!! Serious buyers only!

Even if that is an extra zero, I'm still guessing no one is paying that either.

1 week later
    #5801 5 years ago
    Quoted from Navy_AT1:

ebay.com link » Supreme Pinball Machine Picture
    Anyone want a picture of a pinball machine for $1000 with $40 shipping?

That link is NSFW. Item is listed in the Art category. I scrolled down to see what info was in the listing and, as there wasn't much, came across the links for other items people viewed along with this Supreme Pinball Photo auction. Needless to say, there were strategically placed stars on the photos.

#5803 5 years ago
    Quoted from Navy_AT1:

Crap.. sorry about that.. didn't notice... I was too gobstruck that people think they can get away with that stuff...

No worries. I figured a heads up would be good for anyone else checking it out.

“Seriously, I was looking at a pinball machine!”

4 months later
    #6112 5 years ago

stlouis.craigslist.org link

I have a very nice Spider-Man pinball for sale it's in great shape works 100 percent.It comes from a smoke free home playfield is in great shape as you can tell from picture. I have to sell fast that's the reason for low price Nooo Low Balling

$3500 for Spider-Man. First photo shows the backglass for a Stern. Second photo, i.e. the playfield, is a Spider-man toy version. Someone is getting a great deal or a terrible deal.

1 week later
    #6128 5 years ago

ebay.com link: Jetsons Special Edition Pinball Machine 1 of 25 RARE

The Jetsons pinball machine is an action packed, easy to learn, full featured pinball machine for the whole family! Only 100 total machines (including only 25 with the purple trim) were produced making it one of the most rare machines. Including the futuristic architecture of Orbit City, this exciting game will make you feel like you're playing right along side George and the family. Take a break from the early 21st century and jump right in to 2062 with The Jetsons pinball machine by Spooky Pinball.

$6799 or best offer. It is listed as $6499 on their website because they still have it in stock. I can see why this company has received some bad press recently.

2 months later
    #6264 5 years ago

Surprisingly still up after 6 hours.

679C22D8-F5EC-4197-8F0A-4D2F0402684E (resized).png679C22D8-F5EC-4197-8F0A-4D2F0402684E (resized).png
    #6267 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

So how much for the triple strike? Since your a newbie and don’t want to identify where your from.

Wasn't my ad. Just surprised how long Craigslist left it up. I'm not at that point of passive aggressiveness with Craigslist posters. Assume it went with this ad.

Nice playing Williams Triple Strike pinball machine. Everything works. New rubber, new ball, new flipper bushings, new flipper EOS switches. Backglass has some minor flaking but presentable and has been sealed to prevent future loss of paint. 2 pricing tiers on this one. If you want to know what the minimum I will take is...that amount is ***$540***. If you would rather send several messages back and forth "negotiating" my asking price is $750 and you can talk me down to ***$540***. In garage for quick and easy loading. Feel free to text me anytime day or night.

3 weeks later
    #6323 4 years ago

Well, it's never been listed on Pinside, so this could be the market price for it. Right? So what if it doesn't keep score.
    I mean, surely the OP did a google search and came up with that number instead of a bunch of threads saying that they forgot the decimal point.

CL Star Explorer (resized).pngCL Star Explorer (resized).png
    2 months later
    #6472 4 years ago

I can't find this one in the database. I didn't even know that Joola made pinball tables.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png
    1 week later
    #6508 4 years ago

I feel bad about this lineup.

Home Pins (resized).pngHome Pins (resized).png
    3 months later
    #6746 4 years ago

Someone doesn't much care for another guy's $2100 Firepower listing on CL.

Ouch (resized).pngOuch (resized).png
    5 months later
    #7139 3 years ago
    Quoted from madamyates:

knoxville.craigslist.org link
    "Call or text only. Will not answer emails."
    No phone number provided...

Sorry to ruin your fun but you hit "Reply" at the top of the ad. There is then an option to show phone number. You can give Les a call and let him(?) know what you think about the price.

2 months later
    #7310 3 years ago

Can someone buy this game, pretty please? It's been listed since the date on the picture. And it's been relisted. It's actually listed three different places in the Nebraska area to maximize exposure. It gets bumped/updated every 24 hours like clockwork in all three locations.

Please??!!??!! (resized).pngPlease??!!??!! (resized).png
    #7324 3 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Good thing he has the blueprints. In case an architect comes over to service the machine.

I saw this one too and realized I could scratch both the sellers name and the service guy off my list of people to buy from.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newovad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=newovad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.