Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,859 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Atari1977
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6529 4 years ago
    Quoted from GLSP3022:

Custom glass that supports the weight of cats. What a selling point!!

He has obviously not seen the size of some people’s cats!

334AD17F-B169-4856-B19B-52F30B765E6B (resized).png334AD17F-B169-4856-B19B-52F30B765E6B (resized).png
    #6535 4 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

Wow that's crazy. I was selling Simpsons PP for $4595 plus tax new. I thought I was high on price back then. The thought that some one would have paid 12k makes me think I was too cheap.
    For all you youngsters out there, tspp MSRP was about $3395.

Thanks for the information. I will try to remember your values because I am interested in one some day. At least I have a starting point for reference now.

4 months later
    #6879 4 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

here's the link to the ebay ad....
    I see now it has 50 plays on it. So it's been played only 3 times a year for the last 17 years! That's like, turn it on once every 4 months just to play 1 game then shut it off. WOW....and he doesn't even say RARE in the ad.
    ebay.com link » Roller Coaster Tycoon Pinball100 Led Only 42 Plays On This Game As 1 05 2020

They are being sold by pinballpickers.com. They are based out of SF. They link back to pinside on their site so they may be members here.

Quote from the site...

We've loved pinball since we were kids. Here at Pinball Pickers that passion lives on. We seek out pinball machines throughout the United States, looking for the most collectible, hottest pinball machines. We find classics, the latest releases, and those unique, hard-to-find machines for the avid collector. Something about the hunt for pinball machines just gives me a rush.

Some of the machines we find are mint while others require complete restoration. We have Pinball experts each with their own specialties making up the ultimate team to restore each machine to showroom condition. Check out our video page showing a day in the life of a Pinball Pickers restoration.

We also upgrade the machines. We use mirror chrome parts, new hardwhere add all the latest high-tech components, we create striking color schemes with a rich combination of machine components such as vibrant LEDs threw out, cabinet protectors, flipper buttons,new rubber and wax and lots of other accessories that really make the machines look and play factory fresh !

Please give us a call with any questions or to make an appointment to see our showroom in the San Francisco Bay Area.

4 weeks later
    #6935 4 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Hope I can post about eBay here.
    ebay.com link » Cactus Canyon Pinball Machine Original Bally 1998 W P Roc Mint
    $45,000
    What a deal! Should I buy this or remodel the house with the money? Please advise.

I have seen pictures of other pins for sale in this same photo. I think it was a different pin. It’s a business.

3 months later
    #7231 3 years ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

ebay.com link
    12 THOUSAND DOLLARS for an EM.
    Not just an EM, but a hacked board of a 1976 Gottlieb Volley and a modified playfield from a 1979 Gottlieb Pinball Pool.
    I'm just... there are no words.

Yes there are words...he stated it was “One of a kind!” Sounds like that might be a correct statement.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=lukyduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.