Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,861 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by joeaf
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leonspinkx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3601 7 years ago

ventura.craigslist.org link

capture_001_13012017_110846 (resized).jpgcapture_001_13012017_110846 (resized).jpg

It was $6,000 intially. Better hurry!

1 week later
    #3661 7 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Is the FH door childproof?
    Particle board cabinets (including doors) never seem to hold up over time.
    Looks like the owner took it off the bookcase next to the machine.

My guess is that it's a cabinet door from an RV, due to the handle. Cabinet doors are mostly MDF.

#3663 7 years ago

I'm a player, not a buyer/seller. Curious what some of y'alls would consider a fair price if the game is solid.

3 months later
    #4104 6 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I think it's the bedroom edition pinball machine. Who wouldn't want one in their bedroom?

BUO!

1 week later
    #4148 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I was somewhat tempted to grab that Target Alpha, but it didn't look that great, even through the blurry photo. Thanks for the details.

Evidently the camera was also damaged in the fire.

1 week later
    #4212 6 years ago
    Quoted from Malenko:

My spanish is terrible but I'm pretty sure it says there are only 120 of them made so its worth 6 to 12 grand.

I ran the add through google translate:

For sale starlet pinball bingo machine of the year 1955 in perfect condition everything works only has some fondidas lights this complete brings your manual this model only 120 machines were made can check the price of it to see that there is no deception or receive offers, this machine Is valued at the price of $ 6000 to $ 12000 dollars

3 years later
    #7782 3 years ago

A bargain!

Opera Snapshot_2021-02-03_221840_portland.craigslist.org (resized).pngOpera Snapshot_2021-02-03_221840_portland.craigslist.org (resized).png
    4 months later
    #7934 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Anyone want a Space Jam made for Christopher Reeves?
    [quoted image]

Yeah, just what someone paralyzed from a serious spinal/neck injury would want in his hospital room.

1 month later
    #7980 2 years ago

Meth: not even once.

Opera Snapshot_2021-08-12_232537_bend.craigslist.org (resized).pngOpera Snapshot_2021-08-12_232537_bend.craigslist.org (resized).png
    7 months later
    #8231 2 years ago

Do facebook ads count? This one is at least cheap. Never heard of it before. Gender: Unisex!
    Opera Snapshot_2022-04-01_235703_www.facebook.com (resized).pngOpera Snapshot_2022-04-01_235703_www.facebook.com (resized).png

#8236 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigguybbr:

This is an offerup laugh, but there is nothing quite like posting your naked reflection in the for sale pictures
    [quoted image]

If he were much taller you'd see his Penguin.

1 week later
    #8245 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

$2500 Bally Night Rider SS. "Few nuisances on board and right flapper motor needs replaced"
    pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

The only machine I have ever walked away from (even with putting up the highest score) because it was so boring. I couldn't tolerate four more balls like the first one.

#8247 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Some games only really shine when played with 2 or more players, Night Rider is one. We have an EM in our collection and love it. Light the spinners and let it rip while the score reels try and keep up.

It could have benefitted from a much steeper rake. I tend to hate "floaty" tables and it floated for days. Even some of the new machines can be awfully slow to me, at least in stock form.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leonspinkx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=leonspinkx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.