5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,639 posts
  • 801 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by PinJim
  • Topic is favorited by 171 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,219 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

good-will-hunting-oral-history-2[1] (resized).jpg
    acdc pin (resized).png
    Vegas (resized).JPG
    slug side (resized).jpg
    slug play (resized).jpg
    93511B94-DEB9-4A50-B97F-24309F26FD1E (resized).png
    8D3087D6-5DB5-4CFD-B13B-848580BA1E80 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2019-10-19-10-04-29 (resized).png
    Slugfest (resized).JPG
    Untitled (resized).jpg
    pin (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    Capture2 (resized).JPG
    Untitled (resized).png
    Screenshot_20191013-071900_eBay (resized).jpg
    94F55A19-FBEC-4503-8258-19F3769B8008 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffmd72.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#280 4 years ago

This guy is living in an alternate universe. Overpriced by about $850, BUT, it is a really nice unit.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

delusional.PNG
    1 month later
    #519 4 years ago

Volley Pinball Machine - $2500 (Wildwood, MO)

Well, in all fairness, it does have the 'original electrical blue print'

3 weeks later
    #659 4 years ago

kansascity.craigslist.org link

Wow, for $3500, you would think he would at least fix that "C" bulb that stays light. He really does not want to get rid of it, and may keep it if he can't find a sucker...errr...good home for it. The only thing missing is the RARE!!!!!! in the title.

GOTTLIEB GENIE PINBALL MACHINE WIDE BODY 1979 MODEL

This is the description when I bought it. I really don't want to get rid of it and may end up keeping it if I can't find a good home for it.

NO SHIPPING. Local Pickup only

GENIE MACHINE

Genie is one of Gottlieb's wide body machines -- a pinball machine and-a-half in width. This is an eye-popping machine -- please see the photos. The cabinet and backglass have been touched up to restore the machine to its original glory, and all new master circuit board and sound control boards have been installed, for full functionality and reliability.

Genie is a four-player machine with 5 flippers, 3 pop bumpers, 2 slingshots, 7 drop targets in one bank, 4 drop targets in another bank, and lots of other features. The bank of four targets are in the lower playfield and add points for clearing all four, add bonus, and (when lit) add multiplier values. The bank of 7 targets are in the separate upper playfield and either trigger the extra ball feature (for clearing all white targets) or the free game special (for clearing all red targets). Another extra ball feature can be triggered by clearing the A, B, C, and D lights. (Note -- One of the "C" lights stays lit even when tripped; probably a bad transistor; does not affect game play at all and too minor an issue for me to ever track down.) Just lots of room and options on these widebody machines. Very fun, and I've been playing this a lot since I got it.

This machine is 100% functional, structurally solid, and cosmetically good to very good condition. The playfield looks great (see photos), with a couple of earlier blemishes touched up. Everything has been stripped, cleaned, and waxed. All playfield plastics are original and 100% intact. The backglass had areas of lifting when I bought the machine, so I sealed it with clear-coat and touched up the problem spots. I also scraped the blue score windows clean and applied all-new blue plastic films that you can buy for this purpose -- worked well. The backglass looks very good -- non-collectors will be hard pressed to notice any issues, but pinball collectors will notice some of my repairs (bottom of cape of wizard, and 2 of the letters in "Genie" show slightly darker than the others when the lights are not on). The cabinet is solid and looks very good -- again, see photos. There were a number of gouges and scraped when I got this machine, and everything has been repaired and the paint matched and retouched.

And the "brains" of this machine have been replaced with modern controllers. The original Gottlieb control board was famously buggy, so it has been replaced with a new Pascal P1-1 controller. The original sound board was also replaced with a new P1-FX circuit board. The bottom line is a sought-after vintage pinball machine with none of the performance and maintenance issues.

2 weeks later
    #770 4 years ago

Hurry up, this is RARE!!

Funny though, just the day before, same game was for sale by someone else for $500 less. Unless new seller is using photos that are not his.

#776 4 years ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

What a deal!

But, but....it's RARE!

#807 4 years ago
    Quoted from brandsilence:

$3500 Jack in the Box, and check out the mint condition cab! Super rare!

Yeah, but the tilt mechanism and knocker for free ball and extra game work. AND IT IS IN ALL CAPS. This easily makes it worth $3500.

1 week later
    #873 4 years ago

"I am looking to sell my original 1951 Gottlieb Mermaid woodrail pinball machine. There were only 600 of these games ever produced and very few have been recovered. That makes this game extremely rare. It is in great working condition. Everything works properly. The score keeping, free games, bumpers, lighting, bell rings, and the guy in cabinet all work. The only downside to this machine is the obvious ware on the playing field from being played. All the internals look great. For more information feel free to email or call show contact info I will also be listing the machine soon on eBay"
    =======

Bargain price of $13,000 Rare! Actually, EXTREMELY RARE! Machine is in great working condition, however there is lots of 'ware' on the 'playing field'. If this 'playing field' did not have all that 'ware' we are easily talking a $20,000 machine!!!!!!!!!

Hurry though, he will be going to list this on eBay soon (as in as soon as he realized there is no way in hell he can get anywhere close to 13k for this).

6 months later
    #1351 4 years ago

What a steal!

columbiamo.craigslist.org link

I am selling an antique "vintage" Japanese pinball machine. The "Pachinko" game is most easily described as the pinball game. Although, it's original purpose was to create a way to gamble in a country that had otherwise outlawed the sport. They are each uniquely designed and created individually. The one I have is in great condition although it needs the steel balls replaced. They were missing when I acquired it. I am asking $ 700.00 a bargain considering they can easily be sold for $1000 and up. This money is needed to go towards transportation so I can get back and forth to work. I would be open to trading it for a scooter / moped something that I don't need to insure or tag. Be realistic and dont insult my intelligence plz. If you are interested and would like further information in regards to this exceptionally unique game plz feel free to call or text anytime. thanks for your interest.

4 weeks later
    #1498 4 years ago

Original looney tunes bugs bunny birthday pinball machine. Due for its tune up this year which we will pay for before sale. Just don't use it anymore. Moved to Florida where there is not room for it. $4700 (yes, you read that correctly)

Better hurry before this hell of a deal is gone. But hey, they are going to pay for its 'tune up'.

1 week later
    #1545 3 years ago

Old pinball, parts have been updated, in working order. Bally 'Time Zone' $1950

Here is a great deal. Updated parts. Fortunately, no cover on the back box, so that keeps the price below $2k!

7 months later
    #2832 3 years ago

For Sale 1973 Gottlieb "Jack in the Box" 4 player pinball machine in fine working order. New rubber all around. Fun cool lights and action. Graphics look great. Only 8300 machines produced. Very hard to find. Text me if interested. I'll call back. Thanks $1695

Wow, what a deal. $1695, with all of the reds in the backglass gone or almost gone, and a nice broken bumper cap. PF looks dirty by the flippers, but hard to tell by the crappy pics. Since this is such a 'hard to find' game, the only thing missing is RARE!!

#2910 3 years ago

$2900 for a Road Kings? It does have a lot of 'original' parts though! And some display problems. Sorry, this game is *never* worth $2900.

2 years later
    #5783 1 year ago

Wow, only $3000? Hurry before this gem is gone!

9 months later
    #6363 4 months ago

ONLY $2500! And check out that 'artwork' on the cab. That is in great condition!

gigi (resized).jpg
    3 months later
    #6546 41 days ago

Not so much laughing at the price, but this gem from the description: "Nice 1960 pinball machine by Williams 1960, works great WONDERFUL TAPPERS spun aluminum legs and trim " Wonderful tappers. Did those come on the LE model?

darts (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #6638 17 hours ago
    Quoted from PinJim:

And another. It works, just look! I wrote the guy and he said it just needs cleaned up. I’m guessing it may need a little more than that, lol.
    louisville.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

In good working condition my ass. Clearly the game is not booting. No displays and no attract mode.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffmd72.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside