Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,859 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Atari1977
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geocab.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1350 8 years ago

columbus.craigslist.org link
    F-14 - $2600

If these keep going up in price, maybe I'll be able to trade mine for a $5000 Congo. Granted this F-14 looks nicer than mine because of the insert stickers.

1 month later
    #1546 8 years ago

phoenix.craigslist.org link

This pinball game must go to good home. Everyone loves pinball game.
    This pinball game is professionally refurbished and work great. Ask for ERIC

1 month later
    #1796 8 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

The English proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is terrible......
    The seller was able to look up information on IPDB though.

He also doesn't have reading comprehension skills either. All 6 of my machines are Williams, all solid state, and all made after 1977. So I'm guessing IPDB doesn't say solid state. EM maybe.

1 month later
    #1982 8 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Not kidding. I had a guy from CL show up about 6 months ago for a Stern Dracula partially populated PF I was getting rid of for $75, and he showed up with rolls of quarters. I wanted to put them in a sock and beat him with them. LOL.

Heck, I'd use them for league. Now if it was $750 in quarters, that'd be a little ridiculous.

#2005 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

I tried to post a thread but couldn't do it? I can respond to threads but can't post? It as though I don't have those options. I have "preview post", but not "send post"

Do you have this option on your screen?

Screenshot_2016-01-10-08-35-48-1_(resized).jpgScreenshot_2016-01-10-08-35-48-1_(resized).jpg

#2014 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jrwill13lv:

It just been shopped 3 years ago... It's perfect and way too much lol

image_(resized).png

I'm glad the price is only firm for two weeks, then he'll be open to negotiations and you can properly get it for less. Sure is something I'd state in my ad.

4 months later
    #2657 7 years ago
    Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Here's one that just popped up. So, uhh, what's wrong with this picture?

That conduit and switch bank work is awful.

3 weeks later
    #2814 7 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

I occasionally search craigslist in Buffalo for pins as I am originally from there and am trying to find a good first pin for a relative. I notice there seems to be a lot of overpriced junk on there, even more so than in my area. Apparently someone else noticed too, lol:
    buffalo.craigslist.org link
    Ceiling Suspended Pinball Machine - $11600 (Dreamland)
    I am selling my very rare pinball machine that is the type you suspend from the ceiling. You sit upside down and play until you get a headache. It has all new LEDs and has over 50 coats of bulls eye varnish on the playfield so it will never wear. The ball is ceramic so it will never rust. It has been completely shopped and is full of mouse turds. The back glass is perfect with only 3 small cracks. Thankfully with it hanging from the ceiling you don't need legs on the game. It is rare with only 44,000 in circulation. This particular game was designed by Lord Kitchner and blessed by the queen. It was once used by pirates and has a top speed of 22 nautical miles per hour. It is 4 wheel drive with a bar stool and safety harness welded to it so you won't fall on your head. It was once played by Louie the 4th and they say he never washed his hands again after playing it. Everything in the game is gold plated making it a steal at this price. Each time you score 100,000 points a little man comes out of the cabinet and kicks you in the balls and says "so, you call yourself a collector?" Cash only, no deliveries and no bonus miles.
    buffalo.craigslist.org link
    pinball machine for sale - $9000 (14222)
    I have an awesome and really, really collectable pin ball arcade game for sale. only 8,500 made so that sounds limited to me. what kind? who knows! but it's rare because I watch a lot of American pickers and pawn stars so I know my stuff! it fell off a truck and it is scraped up and a hunk broke off but it's an easy fix, i just don't have the time. lights turn on but nothing else works so I'm sure it's just a fuse. one solenoid won't fire but it's probably a loose wire. backglass is perfect but it does have a 2 inch crack. but again, it's rare! do pinball machines have legs? if so they're not included. LED bulbs through out so that raises the price by $1000. it worked the last time I turned it on (so basically that means that it no longer works & I'm trying to screw you). this is going to go quick so hurry! no low ball offers 'cause I know what it's worth!! don't waste my time w/trades either!!! no spammers! first person with $9,000 gets it!

Haha! This guy gets it. Only thing better would be extremely blurry photos in the ad.

1 week later
    #2884 7 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Lol. You sir are probably correct. Would the proper usage in this instance be "stol'd" or is it just "stold".

I agree. STTNG is a cool game. A cool $4000 game. There it was. I said it. Lol. Maybe I will get down voted too.

I would say, "stolen". Maybe "stole" would work also? I'm not an English expert, but I don't think any variation with a "d" in it is a word and being it was used in the past tense, it should be "stolen".

#2902 7 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Well.... I guess I needed to use the sarcasm flag.

No, I picked up on it. And then ran with it.

2 weeks later
    #3007 7 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

"Home Use Only" my a$$.
    Look at the inserts.
    Cracking, fissures, and insert lifting due to heat from the bulbs.
    Not one, but many, which is a dead giveaway unless an owner left the game on 24 hours a day for weeks.
    Maybe HUO for a couple of years.
    http://goo.gl/CnC0Yc

Perhaps they used it as a night light? With so few plays, why else would they own a pinball machine?

I think I've put 200 plays on each of my machines within the first month of owning them.

5 months later
    #3531 7 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Hello Fellas
    Ok. I can add something here I found numerous. This seller is including a "Rare" operations Manual for a Demo Man. I feel pretty good now as I have something "rare"!! Lol

That map is by The Pinball Shoppe unless that's where entering in North Olmsted's zipcode generically shows as the location. I wonder if this ad is them, that sure isn't a retail price that they're known for though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geocab.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=geocab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.