Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,860 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by Foxxstone_80
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dragon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6763 4 years ago

is that the camera bag on top of the glass? I think some one is just having fun with the ad , the description does a lot of countering statements , if you don't know what a pinball machine does how is it you understand it needs electricity and a new plug ?

#6764 4 years ago

third coast pinball sells these , just like the ad it seems to never get old

s104473113960642694_p40_i1_w600 (resized).jpgs104473113960642694_p40_i1_w600 (resized).jpg
    #6768 4 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

I offered him 70$ Im hopeful he'll come around,at least he was polite
    Don't mean to be rude but i think you have some bad info on the value here. If the backglass is in good shape i'll give you 70$. Sometime with these older style bingo machines you have to pay to have them hauled off, usually to the dump
    Thu, Dec 5, 8:05 AM (2 days ago)
    to 457ee8b16d83321c9e1dea1122fc4e69
    Hardly my finding,
    Thank you for your offer.[quoted image]

would he be willing to send or post more pictures?

#6787 4 years ago

some pinball machines owners have a scarcity mentality, and they think they can sell their crap machines for more money than reality , with a price tag of what a brand new pinball machine fetches . which would you buy black rose (in a bad photo) or unboxing the new Jurassic park in the 7k neighborhood

(note:I'm not insinuating that black rose is a crap game )

#6794 4 years ago

I remember that grand lizard for sale from 3 years ago.... price came down a little .....and now it says OBO , i guess he has a nice collectors quality collection of pins and he doesn't want to part with anything unless there's a large payout offer. he probably doesn't play them either if he is pedaling collector pins, they might just sit under blankets to keep the uv light off of them

#6811 4 years ago

funny the picture is a hidden object game

#6824 4 years ago

:-/=maybe its a safari hat with a leopard head band

#6825 4 years ago

with a can of spent pringles (crushed) , cool ranch flavor,

that strange window must not be to the outdoors

#6843 4 years ago

you know i saw alot of words for the gnr listing but the only ones i remembered when i looked away was " shoot me"

#6857 4 years ago

the back glass is kinda cool its bright and campy 1978-80ish , maybe they think they did us a favor by throwing out the rest of it
    I should offer them 50 bucks

#6859 4 years ago

i don't know where i would put it but i like the way that biker girl is pointing at the bike behind her
    bikes with serious flames is cool. i like mirroring on the glass

#6860 4 years ago

maybe not

#6862 4 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

I know where a few are sitting, and a couple other atari games that can be had for cheap... the playfields are always brand new looking, these games must have never worked.

do all their back glass's look this good ? not a lot of reviews on this game

#6869 4 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

There was a couple of them. Im sure one of them has a decent one. Next time I head out there I’ll get some pictures. I’ve seen a bunch of them, always in immaculate shape and never working.

I was just curious what the achelles heel was that doomed these machines , someone liked the back glass art more than having the machine as a whole
    $600 is a funny price if you didn't think much of the rest of the machine. i bought a newly made Big Game BG for a little over 300 and that was for a operational machine that needed it

1 week later
    #6884 4 years ago

maybe as an added incentive he's hidden 4 thousand dollar bills inside each machine?

I know that sounds silly ,I should have made... serious inquiry only

2 weeks later
    #6911 4 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Could probably buy every toy in the display and still have plenty to spend on my vintage NIB only played 47 times Classic Stern EM ! See Craigslist for details and additional offers.

that talk got me all hot & sweaty , then i realized your just a tease

1 week later
    #6932 4 years ago

oh is that what i'm seeing ?... I thought they were standard office supply rubber bands

3 weeks later
    #6987 4 years ago

when is the last time you heard a come on like " let's make a deal call or text" they shoulda just added " do you feel lucky ?"

#6991 4 years ago

is that some kinda cushion? strapped to the side / maybe that wheelie thing is strapped to it to?

#7003 4 years ago
    Quoted from pencilneck:

Plastic manuals would be great for those times I do like to relax in the bubble bath with a glass of wine. My paper manuals are all messed up because of this.

does your plastic manual incorporate a fold out schematic too?

#7013 4 years ago
    Quoted from brobra:

the only price that matters is what a buyer will pay. Some folks don’t get that concept and wonder why their games don’t sell. Smoking crack, I guess.

people are into pinball machines for different reasons , some are emotionally attached to them and others emotionally attached to the money they wanted for it , in there minds they may have already spent the money they are asking for

i would have just purchase the stern lightning and fixed it up myself ,see if he would go down to 1100 to cover a new 200 cpu board .ultimately i may buy it for 1300 if it was a fun project pin

#7015 4 years ago

Good News ! I'm glad you got it , it is a nice early stern I have an early stern it was fun to work on and you got it for a good price , check your fuse size's
    now i want to see pictures , i'll look for you at the early stern post's

1 week later
    #7030 4 years ago

everything in good condition , no problems ,have over 2000 pieces

maybe he is reporting on his morning constitutional?

#7032 4 years ago

i would say if you buy from people like mr.200 pieces be prepared for poor condition , access the repairs needed and know your price , it helps to have repair skills but pinside members are also a willing resource to help out

#7049 4 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Brand new.... used.

it's the 2 second rule ,only used for 2 seconds that makes it still new

3 weeks later
    #7081 3 years ago

the counsel has enough space to work a crossword puzzle, and hold a small pizza

1 week later
    #7122 3 years ago

this came up on CL today . it speaks volumes welcome to 2020

Cash Offers Only
    Sold as-is
    Quick responses, flexible prices

Machine does not play. Balls do not feed into the launcher.

Looking to get ~$7,000

Contactless delivery. Sign the papers, present the cash, have a nice day!
    On the day of sale the machine will be disinfected and left outside for pickup.
    00R0R_dQjc8PYtQ3M_600x450 (resized).jpg00R0R_dQjc8PYtQ3M_600x450 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #7166 3 years ago
    Quoted from jasonp:

raleigh.craigslist.org link
    [quoted image][quoted image]

sounds like a scam

2 weeks later
    #7218 3 years ago

but they are the two screen models will that make any difference? I don't know how those things work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dragon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=dragon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.