Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,833 posts
  • 1,035 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 minutes ago by Pinhead_
  • Topic is favorited by 242 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9321 (resized).png
    image_2024-03-14_213052593.png
    image_2024-03-14_192715726.png
    image_2024-03-14_192145689.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkazz1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#669 9 years ago
    Quoted from KillerDragon:

portland.craigslist.org link

Where golden tees go to die........60 in 1 dat.........another damn boat anchor.......

#680 9 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

" target="_blank">chattanooga.craigslist.org link
    This CFTBL has been firm at $3800 for a very very very long time.

at first glance that doesn't look too bad. Isn't that price quite near the going rate for this game? Or is 3K more like it?

#684 9 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

It is a nice looking game but I would imagine that the 6 months stay on CL at $3800 means it's over priced. It's not advertised as a restored collectors quality piece so I am guessing $2800 to $3K. There was a nicer looking one listed close to me for $3K that sold in about 2 weeks.

Find me a nice one in Wisconsin for 3K and I'm a buyer

#699 9 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I like how the photo is reversed, lol
    I wonder why that was necessary...

00d0d_1bAQMTqyyjs_600x450.jpg 27 KB

That's the rare "reverse negative" version.....just like he Dale Murphy upper deck baseball card from years ago.......

4 months later
    #1126 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Seems a little steep to me.

Kinda like her "Islands" in the stream......... O_O

11 months later
    #2838 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Anyone want an $8500 Addams? milwaukee.craigslist.org link
    Here's the text of the ad:
    Bally ADDAMS FAMILY 1992 Collector Classic Arcade Pinball Machine for sale. All 3 flippers work excellent. DMD is perfect. Playfield is very nice. Some slight wear by the electric chair entrance/exit. Some slight wear on cab around flipper buttons. Overall very nice clean machine. Cab is a solid 9.5 out of 10. Brand new translite. Coin mechs work/ game is set on free play. All 3 pinball's were replaced with brand new ones. All targets work correctly, no burned out lights. Game is original and has been kept up. HUO no cig burns. I do not need help selling please serious inquiries only. I can assist in delivery within a 50 mile radius of Pewaukee, with my truck. Thanks for looking
    He claims it's HUO but it has the pricing sticker on it, which I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't put on or need if it was in home use and set on free play. Speaking of free play, clearly it's not set on free play as you show a picture with the DMD saying "5 credits." If I were guessing, I'd say the batteries are dead and every time you turn it on it resets and you have to put credits on it to play it. It also loses the date/time which might be a reason for the credit dot. I think I see some rust on those legs as well so if it was HUO then you had it stored somewhere with moisture, which might have adversely affected the metal parts on the game. I'm going to go with it's been home use only since I bought it...

I posted about this on the WI Coin Op Facebook Page and how big of a joke it was (this is the same game that the admin of that page had for sale for $3500 on there as it needed a translite. Then low and behold it shows up on craigslist for $5K more.......I let the admin know his game was on CL though a post on that page but he didn't like that so he BANNED me. lol

The current seller contacted me here, I politely said no thanks and told him it WAS NOT HUO, as it was clearly a routed machine.........sure I'd like an addams family but if I'm paying that kind of jack for one I'm going to get one in much better condition.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkazz1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=dkazz1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.