Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,859 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by Atari1977
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisjens2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 weeks later
    #318 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

how about a ST pro ...
    " target="_blank">inlandempire.craigslist.org link
    $5200
    HERE'S A NEW IN BOX STERN Star Trek PRO PINBALL MACHINE!
    NOW WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE WRAPPED NEXT TO THE CHRISTMAS TREE
    THIS HOLIDAY SEASON?!
    THE PRICE IS FIRM, AND IS $300 LESS THAN YOU CAN BUY IT ELSEWHERE....
    AND THAT'S BEFORE TAX!
    I WILL DELIVER IN THE BOX, OR SET IT UP AND DELIVER IT. (EASY ASSEMBLY!)
    CALL OR TEXT 9zero9-5one8-65zero6 if interested

I've actually purchased from this guy before. When I typed in the number it was already stored in my phone as "pinball rip off". lol
    I don't buy anything from him anymore even if it's a game I want really bad

#333 9 years ago

sandiego.craigslist.org link
    Yo craigslist two lift twilight zone, south park. Open for offer now I would never insult you so please just be fair. As always ya boy J got the deals. In ment condition "never" used publicly, one owner. Text me friend

NOTHING LIKE DEALING WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS AN 8TH GRADE EDUCATION

#338 9 years ago

Ok, this has nothing to do with pinball, but I think it friggin hilarious so I'm going to share it. Here's the story:
    Some guy has been trying like hell to sell this "Fossilized Oosik Baculum EX.Large Rare"

bakersfield.craigslist.org link

Extra large Walrus Oosik Baculum Penis bone.Measures 23 5/8" long and 2 3/8" diameter.Used by the Inuit people of Alaska as a weapon or club to dispatch seals.This type of Walrus has been extinct for thousands of years.I have not seen one of this size for sale or auction in years.Museum quality piece.

I read the ad and click back thinking "some people sell the weirdest stuff on craigslist" so whatever....
    This morning I check CL again and find this ad and haven't been able to stop laughing since I read it

bakersfield.craigslist.org link

Will someone, anyone, please buy this guy's walrus dick? Its incredibly rare and MONSTEROUS! Just think about how well this will compliment your wildlife phallus collection. It can be used as a baseball bat, refrigerator door handle, made into a didgeridoo, heck you could take off one of your ceiling fan blades and tie this bad boy on. What's better than a 24" long prehistoric schlong swinging around your living room at 600 RPM???? Nothing!

and the funny response posting has the sham wow guy on it...While some people sell weird stuff, other people have pretty creative sense of humors

#378 9 years ago

Yeah, I think overall the pinside crew recognize the guys that keep posting overpriced pins again and again. I try to watch for the same bad sellers from my area and refuse to buy anything from them. Eventually they will burn out CL and be forced to peddle their "windex wipedown" pins on Ebay.
    (I quoted Aurich on the "windex wipedown" comment, he said it once before and it craked me up so I use it sometimes. It's sooooo fitting)

#379 9 years ago

How many flags does it take to remove the listing as spam? Aren't you only supposed to post in one area at a time?

#400 9 years ago

ventura.craigslist.org link

Vintage SANKYO pachinko machine......only $3800 dollars!

1 year later
    #1922 8 years ago

That is terrible but the baby sloth thing kinda cracks me up. Ha ha....sloth

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisjens2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=chrisjens2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.