Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,859 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Atari1977
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blazerchad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1896 8 years ago

I recently picked up a Gottlieb Amazing Spider Man on CL. It was about an Hour and a Half away from my home. Price started at 800 (I had no intention of paying that) I decided before driving to look ask for more detailed images, BG was ok, PF looked ok, it took two days of emailing and texting to teach the seller enough to open the coin door and backbox. After I helped with getting the game opened via text the seller said "maybe I should charge $1000. Of course I said no way for a non-working game of that era. Finally I drive down and look maybe to offer 400. PF has crazing and paint cracking in all the blacks, a transformer on the power supply is gone! The cabinet was covered with a thick yellow substance like smoke damage, but I think it was a bad attempt at clear coat. I wanted to walk away but I already had 40 bucks in gas spent! CL is very difficult. Even HUO can be really messed up! I spent $200 and still feel it was $50-100 to much. HUO beware! Previous owner hacks and bodges!

20151107_163350_(resized).jpg20151107_163350_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blazerchad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=blazerchad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.