5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,615 posts
  • 797 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Biffbar
  • Topic is favorited by 170 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,210 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Untitled (resized).jpg
    pin (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    Capture2 (resized).JPG
    Untitled (resized).png
    Screenshot_20191013-071900_eBay (resized).jpg
    94F55A19-FBEC-4503-8258-19F3769B8008 (resized).png
    1D37A32E-93E3-4C68-ACB3-72FABA63A831 (resized).png
    E0C46CF9-9873-47CA-B43D-1EB2C46F83D9 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191006-151513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191006-151427 (resized).jpg
    CL reply (resized).jpg
    Spiderman (resized).JPG
    Thorobred (resized).JPG
    BDA44E9F-378A-4F07-9C99-0B3C7E6A5FC6 (resized).png
    04964860-9BAD-42B6-B818-400959E071C0 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1120 4 years ago

$750 for fireball home version? What are they smoking?

1 month later
    #1199 4 years ago

Do it! they keep flooding CL

Quoted from toyotaboy:

I'm about to flag everytime I see one of those cheap $20 baseball games tagged as "pinball"

1 month later
    #1336 4 years ago
    Quoted from KennyL:

Playfield restoration with maximum "artistic liberty".

WOW! They jacked up this playfield. Awful.

1 month later
    #1581 3 years ago

ebay.com link » Rare Gottlieb Flying Carpet Pinball Machine
    I had to laugh...After research learned value is around $4500

3 weeks later
    #1768 3 years ago

WOW! Some people. Do people like this think pinball collectors are that desperate for pins? How about I give you a blank check and you fill in the amount of what you think they are worth. AND....they are not even sure what they have let alone a few good pictures. But, it would be just my luck that these pins are all in Mint condition, being stored under a tarp and all.

Quoted from Toucanf16:So, is it six or seven machines?

3 weeks later
    #1876 3 years ago

fresno.craigslist.org link
    seems priced kinda high for a thrashed game. Maybe someone can pick it up cheap?

4 months later
    #2613 3 years ago

Is it just me or does this one seem priced a little to high?

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#2616 3 years ago
    Quoted from Herm:

Nor certain it's book value but probably. Working pinball machine as the only description doesn't help either. Under 1000 my guess.

I have a really nice El Dorado, but there is no way i could get $5,000.0 for it.

3 weeks later
    #2772 3 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

Who would buy that pos for that kind of money, and are those girls really helping that sale lol The worst part of it all is his constant bashing of TNT to try and make a name for his hopeless self, that guy Mike is a 1st class retard!

Doesn't the saying go...."There's a sucker born every minute" I guess he's just waiting for his to come around. And the poster....YIKES

#2779 3 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Todd is hilarious and a super sweet guy in person.

I agree with you. I like that guy Todd from TNT and his corny videos. He makes me laugh. I've watched many of them. Also, when he includes his daughter and wife in the videos it's done in a tasteful and humorous manner.

9 months later
    #3772 2 years ago

Wow....great price for this home version.
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

2 months later
    #4049 2 years ago

I posted this in the EM section, and thought it would fit here too. This just cracks me up.

01010_5c74rX4mWxG_1200x900 (resized).jpg

00p0p_2PInCQQimce_1200x900 (resized).jpg

3 months later
    #4649 2 years ago

visalia.craigslist.org link
    Score reel stuck because of a really high score!

#4651 2 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

unprofessionally repainted. What a shame

Such a same. At $750? WOW! Good luck to whomever this CL seller is.

1 week later
    #4714 2 years ago

WOW! I love all the detailed pictures. Makes me want to spend $3500

2 weeks later
    #4764 2 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Wow, wierd.... and almost illegible. How about this... charge what your worth, if your a decent tech people will pay.

WOW! I would suggest that they read their comments back to themselves or use a spell checker before posting. Why would I call someone when they are basically putting you down and assuming you're cheap?

2 months later
    #5056 1 year ago

Ok, I know this isn't pinball related but you gotta see the price on this arcade game. Total home made job and asking $2000.00. WOW!

2 weeks later
    #5154 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

No way...the home use version is worth at least $2500 any day of the week

take one of the zeros away and maybe someone will buy it.

5 months later
    #5624 1 year ago
    Quoted from merccat:

The stupid busted up pachinko machine seller (last 3+ years of listing) has been reposting many times a day lately

Oh I know! I hate those machines. I have to hide those ads because they drive me nuts

2 weeks later
    #5652 1 year ago

Pretty sure this is fake or a scam
    losangeles.craigslist.org link

scam (resized).png
    #5655 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

If his kid died, he could really just want to get rid of it, and he could be elderly.

So, i thought the same thing. Not that i have the money to buy it, but to tell him that the game goes for much more than that. I got a weird message stating that the contractor is no longer in business as of February 2017....blah blah blah. So I guess i got scammed. Now I will be flooded with telemarketing calls or maybe the IRS will be after me.

#5657 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Or maybe because you gave the right answer and the tried to do the right thing, John Quinones from What Would You Do will show up at your door with a free TZ for you. #glasshalffull

hahaha. this made me laugh

1 month later
    #5719 1 year ago

Dont fall for it!

cl tz (resized).png
    1 month later
    #5793 1 year ago

Not a pinball but a Donkey Kong...Really? is all I can say.

3 weeks later
    #5846 1 year ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

You'll be glad to know that all parts are available for this great restoration project
    Just 2K today and it is yours

Add states open to offers.

3 months later
    #6061 10 months ago

Im sure this one has been talked about before because it seems like it is always in all the for sale ads. But I had to comment on it. What the heck are these people trying to sell? Their ad is for a pinball machine right? Movie prop? This line gets me: "This Machine is from Los angles Hollywood Area! And Owned by a person of importance but who’s identity has been requested not to be disclosed!" WHO CARES!!! Why don't they show more pictures of the actual game instead of their crappy photoshoped collage of the movie. And the price, GEEZ! Im by far NOT the price police, in fact I always feel sympathetic to peoples prices. I feel price a game at what you feel is right. But you must understand the market prices if you really want to sell your game. In this case I feel like they really dont want to sell this game but scam someone. Its a whole lot of fluff and keywords like "Movie Prop" to get you to click on their ad. Which also makes no sense to me why they would pay for a Ebay ad when it will never sell. I wanna say to these people "Get a clue and stop clogging up ads list and wasting pinball peoples time" YES, I know I can simply browse past the ad, but every time I see it, it makes me think they are trying to Scam someone. Maybe this is a joke and I just don't get it. Ok sorry for the rant. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Carry on.

ebay.com link

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 8.36.32 AM (resized).png

#6063 10 months ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

It was 25k when I asked him why it was so much and what was so special about it. His response was "you don't own it". That was like a year ago. Right after that he relisted for 50k. Lmao! I should message him again.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

#6067 10 months ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

so this is a bargain

Ha, what a deal. 7k for a crappy game that doesn't even have MJF call outs, instead has his "likeness." Don't get me wrong, I like the Back to the Future game, but not at 7k. I bet they don't even have the game.

3 months later
    #6238 6 months ago

Really? $1500 for a Zizzle pinball? Am I missing something? Do people actually pay these prices for a Zizzle pinball? I wouldn't give $100 for one of these.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 11.38.27 AM (resized).png
    2 months later
    #6426 3 months ago

Good Grief thats an expensive game. I wouldn't even pay $450
    Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 3.37.34 PM (resized).png

1 month later
    #6520 46 days ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Bally Kiss $18,000

Who in their right mind would pay anything close to this price for that game? 17,000 produced. Who cares if it's number 22. Makes the seller looks like a fool. Im by far from the price police, but ad's like this just make me say "What an idiot"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside