Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arkhamb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2135 8 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Best part
    "$2000 for 1 or all 3 (in other words to the strokes WILL NOT SEPARATE)"

#2163 8 years ago
    Quoted from tadowhere:

This has been on chi cl for over a year now. some peepz don't get the hint................ they have way overpriced an item. Heck he should pay me to pick this garbage up, I can use firewood

Lol Yeah...I saw it a few months ago or so...but I cant remember the other funny line he had in there. Something about don't even think you're getting the Ms Pacman for $200

1 month later
    #2502 8 years ago

Someone want to tell the guy from Lake Bluff/IL that his RBION isn't going to sell for 5k? Would be nice to see some new pins for sale on craigslist besides these ones that aren't selling.

2 months later
    #2808 7 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

I've been watching a lot of GNC videos the last few days and fully agree. Did Todd do something to piss them off, or do they just feel the need to rag on TNT at every opportunity? Promoting your business by bashing someone else's isn't going to win you any new customers. I enjoy Ray's tech tips and knowledge but the cameraman's endless bashing is tiresome. The constant "you guys suck" overdubs are tiresome. The dog shitting PIP videos are tiresome.

I remember reading somewhere that Todd made a crack about people repairing games in the back of a hardware store...and that's where Rays shop used to be? Someone jump in if I'm wrong on that. But I believe that was a few years ago.

That said I've been watching TNT for awhile now, and haven't heard any shots at GRC.
    I've only watched maybe a few GRC videos since their youtube channel got shutdown, and then they had to open another one. Used to watch their videos, it was painful trying to learn about this new hobby, but having to constantly hearing Mike take shots at Todd when Todd wasn't saying a word. Just got tired of his bad attitude.

Ray seems like a nice guy in all the videos I've seen.

#2834 7 years ago

A little confusing...

#2835 7 years ago

Now this makes more sense!

#2839 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

And this has been going on for quite a while...If I were to take a wild guess, Mr. "WTB ads are a ripoff" is a guy that gets craigslist alerts or notifications and wants to make sure he gets to see any potential "deals" before the WTB guy does.
    While even a flaming pile of crap FunHouse would go for more than $500, the guy who's complaining doesn't give us any information about the condition of his game.
    I guess we'll see how long this goes on.

Lol, I tried that notification stuff and I constantly got non pinball stuff.

Considering Chicago area was/is the main manufacturing hub of pinball and arcade machines, the selection on CL sucks. Very frustrating.

I've seen more machines on Detroit and even Cincinnati(or somewhere in OH can't remember).

Hard to get another pinball when they're 600 miles away and the wife's chirping "no more games"

#2863 7 years ago
    Quoted from SLeRiC:

sfbay.craigslist.org link
    $3500 High Speed!

Maybe the price is higher because of the trivia section included with the ad?

#2917 7 years ago

Great looking Stern Nascar for sale! Looks like a custom job with the white trim

#2966 7 years ago

Found some hot deals on Craigslist Detroit Metro...all OBO

Terminator 2 $3400

DE Batman $3250

Sega Independence Day $3000

Nightmare on Elm Street $3800

#2971 7 years ago

Looks like the fake car spam has hit Chicago CL...

Between spam and all these WTB ads...ugh

WTB should be in a separate section.

#2973 7 years ago

Ready for pickup!

Jurassic Park $4950 in title or $4995 in description!

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#2999 7 years ago

kalamazoo.craigslist.org link

Hold on to your seat

#3009 7 years ago
    Quoted from ArkhamB:

Considering Chicago area was/is the main manufacturing hub of pinball and arcade machines, the selection on CL sucks. Very frustrating.
    I've seen more machines on Detroit and even Cincinnati(or somewhere in OH can't remember).

FWIW Seems to be a lot of games on Chicagoland CL right now. Not selling...

#3022 7 years ago

LOL Tecumseh

#3023 7 years ago

I thought you're supposed to get a discount for buying in bulk. Seems like prices multiplied for this one.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

#3041 7 years ago

The 10 or so ripoff land ads are getting kinda annoying. Thanks

Also think they are too many WTB ads, they should be in separate section.

1 week later
    #3122 7 years ago

columbus.craigslist.org link

I think this would be a record breaking price for Royal Rumble!

1 month later
    #3238 7 years ago

If he cleans it the price is going up!
    southbend.craigslist.org link

#3240 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I hope the new Stern Star Wars comes out and the Data East game lowers in price. I'd like one but not for 3K. I know that's not how it works a lot of times but one can hope.

I'm with you on that!

4 weeks later
    #3293 7 years ago

Price isn't high but somebody was when they did this!

00D0D_cGWAwY6nuVU_600x450 (resized).jpg00D0D_cGWAwY6nuVU_600x450 (resized).jpg

7 months later
    #4086 6 years ago

Only $4500- I guess its cheaper than $6995 one on Ebay

NO HAGGLE NO TIREKICKERS!!

00606_8BPxr71M36G_600x450 (resized).jpg00606_8BPxr71M36G_600x450 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #4279 6 years ago

I found another $4500 Kiss Pinball if you guys are still looking!!

00x0x_9FiBTPesfds_600x450 (resized).jpg00x0x_9FiBTPesfds_600x450 (resized).jpg

#4300 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

The seller has been reposting that every 2 days for months now.

Lol...I'm not as diligent as I used to be looking at CL. Got tired of not seeing any deals on there, mostly just high priced flippers with their games that aren't selling and want to buy ads(ANNOYING).

There are way better deals on Pinside...IMO (Wish I had some $$$)

Am I wrong?

1 week later
    #4353 6 years ago

Now I can't say the prices are outrageous on this ad- but the closing line is hilarious!!

" All prices are firm. Buy all three for $9500 and save $100! "

#4354 6 years ago

I hate to post this here because I'd really like to buy this pinball for $1500

But I swear I remember the picture of this same pinball being posted before.

Scam?

#4380 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

He was selling both a Fire and a P.O.T.O. at one time. I think he has lowered his price on POTO.

Thanks vdo - Ill have to check the gameplay on youtube- was sure I was going to jump on the Sega MSF but watched a video and the guy yammering "millions" seemed a little annoying.

Brian

1 week later
    #4419 6 years ago

Anyone want to trade their pinball machine for this empty computer rack?

00s0s_6sm2SZiWzcg_600x450 (resized).jpg00s0s_6sm2SZiWzcg_600x450 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #4676 6 years ago

Frustrating to search craigslist for pinball in Chicago area and first pinball machine is the 15th result. Mostly arcade games(which I like) but come on quit tagging your arcade games that you sell as a business with pinball!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arkhamb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=arkhamb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.