Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,874 posts
  • 1,039 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by RCA1
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240424_161142_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161146_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoBoyPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3310 7 years ago

I bought a working errors one years ago for 100 bucks ended up putting in with a trade for game I wanted

2 months later
    #3506 7 years ago

I know there are flippers who do these ads but when I first started this is how I found games (want ad) and still have them. Pickings are thin where I'm at and you hardly ever see a game local to me so I used them and was able to actually purchase some games that would have never been listed.

2 weeks later
    #3546 7 years ago

Makes me cry I sold my outer space way to cheap. I never knew it was worth half the price of a new game even at half the price of a game at 5k it would be to much

1 week later
    #3606 7 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Seems like Zizzle is REALLY popular around Ventura.
    $3k Marvel one ventura.craigslist.org link

Looks like the 0 key was sticking when they posted that should have been $30 or the forgot the . $30.00

1 month later
    #3760 7 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

Hah. If it works, drop the 3. If it doesn't work (not turned on in pic, so probably the case), drop the 9.

That's a good one and about right.

2 weeks later
    #3797 7 years ago

Classic using the Gramdma card

#3800 7 years ago

Is she a pinball buyer and in Tampa or is someone taking advantage of her pics to get some games?

#3807 7 years ago

Now I have lost some stuff when I moved but I wonder how you loss the backbox to pinball machine? Makes you think what else they may have lost in the move?

#3808 7 years ago

But you know the bottom half of the game looks pretty good, I guess it should since it hasn't been played in over 12 years

1 month later
    #4077 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

And she is teaching our yutes? Yikes.

I thought the story would end with now they are for sale on CL.

1 month later
    #4285 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

I'll only buy if it comes with the B-17 'topper'.....

I like how the renamed it SUPERSTAR reminds me of the Movie

1 week later
    #4337 6 years ago
    Quoted from wantdataeast:

Name of this tread is called "More Craigslist Laughs"
    Here is a laugh $100 for all of this:.

I would give him a Hondo for that. There has got to be some usable parts

3 weeks later
    #4473 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I would have rather the game went to one of the other two guys who I know were actually looking for this title and would have kept it in their collection, at least for some amount of time. A good home. Now if they want to buy it, they have to pay way more for it, and they would have to deal with this fella.
    It's not the money for me. That part is just an irritating addition. It's the fact that I would rather people have games that want them, then some schmo that could care less about what game he has, barely does anything to it just to make a buck, and then unnecessarily increases the supposed value of the game for the next time it's resold. It's a dangerously cyclical thing that affects the well-being and affordability of games in this hobby.

So let them know who now has it what he gave for it and maybe they can pick it up for just a few more bucks? If the buyer is seeing this maybe he will let if go for say a $50 profit? Probably not since it sounds like he bought as a flip but maybe? It wouldn't bother me to say I know you got that game from Colsond3 for $x and I will give you $Z for it.

1 week later
    #4547 6 years ago

from the add "THIS IS ONE OF A KIND!!!!!"

neworleans.craigslist.org link

More like 1 of 17,000

2 weeks later
    #4658 6 years ago

what about what looks like the backless office chair that is holding up the bottom?

00505_jYzDn70Cggt_600x450 (resized).jpg00505_jYzDn70Cggt_600x450 (resized).jpg

#4670 6 years ago

Sounds like the seller got the old higher offer and now maybe sitting on this one for a while after the warning?

#4674 6 years ago

I feel for the guy who made the drive, but that's some funny chit..

#4710 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

A what pinball machine?
    reading.craigslist.org link

Location may have something to do with it? (Pottsville)

#4711 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Location may have something to do with it? (Pottsville)

#4729 6 years ago

I saw this game listed a week or so ago, seemed like it has had a price drop since first listed, and this is new. I guess they just got done dealing with a scammer...

easttexas.craigslist.org link

TERMS FOR SALE (NO SCAMS):

No trades! Either YOU "pick-up" the machine with $500 CASH OR... Shipping MIGHT be possible if the following terms are strictly met:

1. If you desire to have the machine shipped, I must receive the FULL amount of funds ($500.00) for the machine itself, FIRST! If a check is presented as payment, the check must first clear the bank before the machine will be shipped. It takes about 5-7 business days (in some rare cases, longer) to ensure the check is NOT fraudulent.

2. I must receive the FULL amount for shipping costs, FIRST! Shipping costs will depend on the carrier preferred and the shipping destination. Again, If a check is presented as payment for shipping, the check must first clear the bank before the machine will be shipped out. Again, It takes about 5-7 business days (in some rare cases, longer) to ensure the shipping check is NOT fraudulent.

If you INSIST on me shipping the machine to you, conditions 1 & 2 (above) must be met, FIRST, along with the following additional requirement:

1. I must FIRST receive an ADDITIONAL $125.00 for the following reasons:

Labor for separating the machine into sub-components for shipping (removing legs and score board).
    Purchasing packing materials/crates for packaging the machine for shipment.
    Packing the machine safely and securely into crates.
    Delivering the machine to a shipper of your choice.

Again, If you INSIST on using checks for payment, ALL checks must FIRST clear the bank or NOTHING will happen - NO EXCEPTIONS!

All of these details must be worked out by e-mail (in writing) AND also via phone before this machine goes anywhere.

For the benefit of both parties, obviously I prefer that the machine is "picked-up" here in Nacogdoches, Texas. In the event you pick up the machine in person, you must have $500.00 CASH ONLY! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Again, If you are interested, send me an e-mail with the subject line of "BIG DEAL." Thanks for looking!

4 weeks later
    #4808 6 years ago

This is about the third time this one has been listed. (but the first time with some pics that tell the story) The second time I saw this one listed I almost went and looked at it but now after seeing the pics glad I didn't

batonrouge.craigslist.org link

#4814 6 years ago
    Quoted from waveman:

$4000 for a Firepower with heavy playfield wear
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

Ya but it doesn't need mush

"This machine has been in the family for 21 years. I have not completely restored it but, not mush needs to be done."

#4822 6 years ago

I bought the DD (Demolition Derby) once for my nephew thinking he would play it. Turn out he likes playing the full size games better. I think I gave $40 bucks for it and by the time I put new rubbers bulbs made some rails for the plexiglass and paint I had more in it then it was worth. I think and don't ask me how I got $150 out of it when I sold it.

IMAG0084 (resized).jpgIMAG0084 (resized).jpg

#4823 6 years ago

Found a few pics of him, 1 he need a chair for the DD but he was good with the full size still on the dolly.

IMAG0085 (resized).jpgIMAG0085 (resized).jpg

IMAG0376 (resized).jpgIMAG0376 (resized).jpg

IMAG0377 (resized).jpgIMAG0377 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
    #4900 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Letgo has been a wasteland from day one.
    Far worse than dealing with CL "buyers" if that is even possible.

Letgo seems to be an app for Crack Heads (sorry if your a crack head and reading this) the few things I have put on there you get response in the middle of the night. Yes I still have it and never get a response back and get some really low low offerswhen you do.I listed a truck on Letgo and couldn't believe some of the bull. And some of the stuff for sale on Letgo unreal ( again sorry CH but no I can't take that little). I don't mind someone offering me less then my asking price but I don't like someone trying to get it for nothing.

#4904 6 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

I'll give you $100.00

The Letgo response would be more like this.

Is this still available?

Yes

Its really cool and I will take it but I only have $200. I'm going to ask my mom if she will let me have / borrow 400 and I will pay her back on the 21st of never. So will you hold it for 200 then I will bring you 400 more if and when my mom let's me have it. I'm a single dad so money is tight.

Keep in mind your asking 700 and he never even says will you take 600 and no real date on when he is going to come up with the other 400 of if he ever even can.

Or my favorite response can I take it and then make payments

NO

4 months later
    #5429 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The description just made me laugh when I imagined how that might have happened:

I remember 1 time when I had a playfield lifted with game on and bumped my sweeting head into flipper voltage.

I remember 1 time when I had a playfield lifted with game on and bumped my sweeting head into flipper voltage.

Oh did I say that already

2 weeks later
    #5473 6 years ago

I have a laser ball backglass That’s not mint but way better then what was in that game. If someone picked it up and needs a glass pm me for more info

2 months later
    #5626 5 years ago

Not a pinball but just loved this description

Make: Suzuki
    Model: Gz250
    Year: 2007
    Miles: 47,000

Description: Nice little cruiser. Has a blown engine and crack in front fender, other than that in good condition.

7 months later
    #6117 5 years ago

Did they forget the decimal point? $5.00 maybe

monroe.craigslist.org link

F3EAC680-0A4F-4699-8A19-69B2C527D4AF (resized).pngF3EAC680-0A4F-4699-8A19-69B2C527D4AF (resized).png
    1 week later
    #6133 5 years ago

What a deal on this Collectible neworleans.craigslist.org link

B19D06EB-F68D-443F-869E-DB30A2464E2F (resized).pngB19D06EB-F68D-443F-869E-DB30A2464E2F (resized).png
    #6134 5 years ago

One of those leg less games everyone likes so much and it’s only $8995

84147CEA-833F-4881-97DC-EA9DB79C3778 (resized).png84147CEA-833F-4881-97DC-EA9DB79C3778 (resized).pngDAF487E5-2485-425A-A490-D3CBE07A3F24 (resized).pngDAF487E5-2485-425A-A490-D3CBE07A3F24 (resized).png
    4 months later
    #6400 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Had to post that when I saw it. Couldn’t believe the price. That can’t be accurate right? I know the platinums are going for quite a bit, but $1 mill on Marco?

Did it include free shipping?

3 years later
    #8443 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCRand:

At least the price is reasonable. Especially with the custom angle iron legs.

Custom legs lockdown bar and coin door latch. That poor game started at $200 jumped to $800 and slowly coming back down. I think it was at $700 then maybe $500 or $400.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoBoyPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=PoBoyPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.