Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,876 posts
  • 1,040 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by ManyQuarters
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EK 2  (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161142_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161146_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4484 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

That disappointing...it was mine. Not hard for me to decipher given that it still has my custom keychain on the coin door in his pic. He said he wanted it for himself. And he's a Pinsider, probably why it's not listed here.

Now down a $100.00 less now $595.00. Maybe he will go down to what he paid for it? I wonder if he fixed the flipper as it was stated.

lancaster.craigslist.org link

Quoted from Colsond3:

Nowadays you check CL and there's 40 ads with that language.

A year? Seriously? I have a project Olympics in my garage, and the reimport with the plexi backglass. I've contemplated giving it away because I haven't had time to even touch it in nearly two years.

I'll take it if you can deliver it. Just don't have the time on my hand to drive.

1 week later
    #4543 6 years ago

kansascity.craigslist.org link

Just what is so rare about this may I ask? Space Invaders Pinball $6,000.00?

#4546 6 years ago

They left a line out. The machine in the coin box has $5,991.75 in it. Maybe owned by someone famous OJ was moving this machine in the white Bronco when he was on the slow speed chase maybe? Have to look closely at the pictures but I think you can just make out the edge of the machine.

#4570 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

BTW- Have 4 pins up for sale on CL, 3 EM and 1 SS, will discount for Pinside members of course.

Ok I'll bite what are they and how much? I tried to find them but couldn't for CT.

#4596 6 years ago

lubbock.craigslist.org link

Yes, It's just the change box problem!

I think I plant something on that board and get it to grow.

pinball00E0E_19RPLl0bvua_1200x900 (resized).jpgpinball00E0E_19RPLl0bvua_1200x900 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #4618 6 years ago

I was talking about EM pin titles with SS pins made also and the prices that pinside for the most part has no estimated price. Seller is a little out there with this one.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

#4638 6 years ago

I think you will love this one as that and the rust are all that is holding it together!

york.craigslist.org link

Is the first time I have seen this one but it does say "Flower Power" on it.

Sorry forgot it's RARE!

#4678 6 years ago

I saw that Travel Time pinball ad. I thought the price was good. For some reason people pick a pin and say to themselves likes crank this price up!

That too would make me mad as your word is what you have around here. I wonder when we will start getting the Harvey slightly wet pinball ads?

#4693 6 years ago

Not really a laugh but take a look at the pin cabinet. Is that one they built or sanded down to the wood? Or is it some kind of contact paper from the 70's? (If your old enough to remember that stuff)

StarPool00P0P_3MQ1LnGtem0_1200x900 (resized).jpgStarPool00P0P_3MQ1LnGtem0_1200x900 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #4750 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

The game play is better than the pizza???? LOL......

Could be worse it could be a Pizza Hut pin. I once got a half raw middle dough pizza from one and it was the last one.

2 weeks later
    #4806 6 years ago

wausau.craigslist.org link

Needs MINOR restoration? Cracked backglass, very worn playfield and the low price of $800.00.

1 month later
    #5012 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Machine - For Sale
    Travel TimeUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Game has been in family since 1973, has been serviced numerous times. a issue with some of the lights not coming on recently is all that is wrong with it”
    1 day ago Los Alamitos, CA 5,000 (OBO)
    RicksRed66

Saw this yesterday what do they think this is an Evel Knievel?

3 weeks later
    #5151 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Do they even still make VCRs?

Not sure but you can buy one I was at the goodwill store for $5.00. I have about 500 tapes myself and a friend gave me hers because she didn't want them anymore.

#5160 6 years ago

Makes you wonder as remember when the auto dealers would roll the mileage back on cars to make them seem hardly driven? Buyer beware?

2 weeks later
    #5227 6 years ago

I've noticed on some of these rare high priced machines that they will get them working and do all the mechanics of the internals of the pinball but the cabinet has not been touched. If it's over a grand the cabinet should be spotless! EM of course.

4 weeks later
    #5327 6 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

Williams Dealer's Choice - $1,500
    albany.craigslist.org link
    "....original from the factory...." (Where else would it come from?)
    "....unique piece...." (If you consider 8,850 units produced "unique")
    Yes, it looks like it's in very nice condition from the pics, but $1,500??

Reminds me of the ad that had a Honey for sale for $1,500.00 and was VERY RARE. I see in your games that you have one which makes about 6 that I have seen. Rare?

4 months later
    #5696 5 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Likely spam:
    springfieldil.craigslist.org link

I agree map pulls up Virginia.

#5698 5 years ago

Not true TomT I have one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=Grayman_EM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.