Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1565 8 years ago

Check this out! If this playfield is in awesome shape, than my games are a whole lot nicer than I thought!!
    cleveland.craigslist.org link

#1566 8 years ago

A "simple fuse" is out. Easy Fix

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#1568 8 years ago

Here is another that just seems a bit high

bgky.craigslist.org link

#1569 8 years ago

Game looks pretty nice but is this asking price High? The price guide I have puts a decent game at $550. Have the values gone up that much? I am using the 2015 book???

carbondale.craigslist.org link

#1571 8 years ago

OK, the stones maybe, but the playboy???? Have prices really gone up that much???

nashville.craigslist.org link

#1572 8 years ago

Promise, last one and sorry no CL but ebay Really?? $5495.00 AND for an extra fee it can be shopped??? Wow!!!

ebay.com link: GORGAR Pinball Machine Williams 1979 First Talking Pinball Machine

1 month later
    #1900 8 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

The "F" stands for fantastic!!! And you gotta love the "Going on ebay for over $2900". Every time I see that on a CL ad, I want to stab the person posting it with a spoon. It's a shame...because the game is dirty but actually looks like it's in pretty good condition.
    I wish we could have a log or journal of what some of these games on CL are listed for, and what they actually end up selling for 3 years later. This guy apparently doesn't have that luxury...because he's moving and can't take the game with him. For that price, he'd better plan on having Star Trek around for a few more years in his new home.

Hi Guys,

I talked to this fella as he is not far from me. I advised that he might be asking a bit too much for the game and after he did some research, he found that was an accurate statement. He said that this was his fathers machine and that his dad paid $500 for it and would take no less than $1000. Told him that still may be a bit high given the condition of the machine. He said his dad advised that if he cannot double his money he will just keep it. Oh well, I tried.

George...

11 months later
    #3524 7 years ago

Hello Fellas

Ok. I can add something here I found numerous. This seller is including a "Rare" operations Manual for a Demo Man. I feel pretty good now as I have something "rare"!! Lol

IMG_4987 (resized).PNGIMG_4987 (resized).PNG

2 years later
    #6725 4 years ago

Well it’s not Craigslist exactly but hopefully it fits they category. Seems a bit high for an em that is not working????

AD2C0EB9-2665-4ACB-AF2E-03DD22F8B85C (resized).pngAD2C0EB9-2665-4ACB-AF2E-03DD22F8B85C (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=GPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.