Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,876 posts
  • 1,040 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by ManyQuarters
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EK 2  (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161142_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161146_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheddar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#257 9 years ago

The high price on the Boston guide for Mini Cycle is 750. This one must be amazing!

#266 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

The mother of all LW3s:
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

Home Use Only! Lol

1 month later
    #490 9 years ago

Who wants a $2k comet in "original-used condition"? sfbay.craigslist.org link

1985 Williams Comet Pinball game, known for debuting the One Million Point Shot for solid state pinball games! Shopped out, in original-used condition. This is a carnival themed game with it's name coming from a popular roller coaster at Chicago's now-closed Riverside Amusement Park

Notable Features: Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (9), Kick-out holes (2), Drop target (1), Left crossover return lane, Stationary mini-post between flippers. The drop target protects a stationary target. Corkscrew ramp in upper left playfield can be qualified to award extra ball and/or Special. The Cycle Jump ramp in upper right playfield can be qualified to award 1 million points.

This Pinball Machine is available through Past Perfect, we refurbish and restore the best from the past.
    To see more of our items for sale, please visit our website at www.pastperfectbiz.com
    Like our facebook: www.facebook.com/perfectpast
    Follow us on Instagram: pastperfect_
    Thank You for looking!

1 week later
    #538 9 years ago

But you can pay for it by charging your friends to play it!

2 weeks later
    #623 9 years ago

Why is it a "Rare" pinball is always a Flash? They made almost 20k of these! I know I shouldn't be surprised by anything on cl but when did rare=flash?

3 weeks later
    2 weeks later
    #914 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

sfbay.craigslist.org link
    "Pot Belly Pig Male 7years old available to a good home, His name is "Pinball" $25 rehoming fee. Sorry the pictures were taken March 17,2015 camera had the wrong date. Call"

image.jpg

Nuh Uh, I had to wait for my pig to die to get room for pinball. True Story! Not going there again!

1 month later
    #1013 8 years ago

I'm thrilled to see an A-List title so close but really!

stockton.craigslist.org link

Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Machine - $7500 (Stockton, CA)

1993 Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Machine For Sale:

Everything is already done or added to this machine. Buy it, Load it, Take it home, and Turn it on!

This is a great example of the number 3 pinball out of the top 10 Solid State pinball machines in the world written by The Internet Pinball Database website.

MODS:Romulon Ship Mod w/ LED's, Borg Man Mod w/ Laser Cannon, Klingon Ship Mod w/ LED's, Star Ship Enterprise Mod w/LED's, New style Laser Cannons w/ new cannon covers, and pop bumper Mod Cover under Beta ramp.

New play field plastics with plastic protection barriers, new Coin Door, New Black Legs, Gold Leg Bolts, New Leg Levelers, Black Leg Cabinet Protectors, New Borg Ship, Pro Speakers w/ Bass speaker Upgrade, All new Ramps(Alpha, BETA, and Delta) including Stickers, new Manta ramps protectors, New Coin Door, New Coin Box, New Coin Registers, all new ribbon cables, New Ball Trough Transmitter and Receiver Boards, new flipper board, new DMD Board, new DMD Plasma screen, New 16 Opto Board, new Mirror Glazed Pinballs, new playfield glass and more. Can prove with receipts.

I have rebuilt pop bumpers, updated CPU prom, replaced all lighting with LED and incandescent bulbs, replaced all bad solenoids and bad sleeves, rebuilt all flippers, new rubbers and cleaned and waxed... Game is completely operational. Play field and Cabinet are in great condition.

This price is Firm! PLEASE, NO LOW BALLERS! Not in a hurry to sell. These games start selling at $4900 in original condition and that's not including any problems or worn out conditions. By the time you repair and upgrade your machine the way you want it, you would have this much money into it, maybe more. I'm saving you the headaches and the wasted time and money having someone fix it and upgrade it for you.

1 month later
    #1079 8 years ago

love it, In a year I'll do a $820 offer post

#1091 8 years ago
    Quoted from Marty_Graw77:

austin.craigslist.org link
    "Can be a good working machine again"

That pic is 8 years old. Has it been sitting this way since then?

3 weeks later
    #1119 8 years ago

Lol there's a fireball home in Fresno she can't give away for 200!

1 week later
    #1139 8 years ago

The listing:
    Need something? Need it now?
    Don't have extra money to buy it?
    Or maybe you'd rather just save your money!!!
    Let's make a deal...
    I have lots and lots of stuff, all available for trade or for sale.
    Here's a short list, if you don't see what your looking for don't be shy, just ask.
    Chances are I may have it or know where to find it so we can make a deal.

-1993 indiana jones temple of doom pinball machine
    -Movie posters, stills, lobby cards
    -very rare toyota hot wheels cars and other models

I reach out to the guy and he wants $15,000 obo. I asked him if it was a high end restoration or something and he says "All original, great condition, plays perfectly"

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to see this add every 3 days for the next year!

1 month later
    #1187 8 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

Looks like I spoke too soon, the price went back up to $1950!
    wilmington.craigslist.org link

Maybe he forgot the decimal point?

If it's truly CQ that may not be a bad price. But Wilmington CL may not be the best place to find a CQ buyer

#1202 8 years ago

wow that pins not too far off on price. If they'd drop to 300 it's be gone

3 weeks later
    #1264 8 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

And this link showed up when I viewed the link you posted:
    ebay.com link » Kiss Bally 1978 Pinball Machine One Of A Kind Coffee Table

Really this is genius.
    Buy machine with blown out playfield
    Take playfield out and turn into coffee table
    Sell coffee table for profit
    Buy NOS cc playfield to replace it.

2 weeks later
    #1383 8 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

At least the game play is not affected when it is worn to the wood!
    cleveland.craigslist.org link

Here's the title: Flash Gordon Pinball Machine - $1350 (Mentor)

He'll probably get it. At that price + a CPR playfield it's still in the active price range. At 1k it'd be gone already. IMHO

2 months later
    1 month later
    #2273 8 years ago

I love how the item description has 0 information about this machine only shipping, tax, etc....

1 month later
    #2526 8 years ago

$3350 for the Mata Hari. Here's the important parts of the Ad:

1977 Bally Mata Hari pinball machine ....plays great $3,350. The machine is located in San Jose ca.

The rest is all pulled from the arcade museum

2 weeks later
    #2574 8 years ago

someone doesn't know what a model number is:

ebay.com link: Pinbot Pinball Williams Classic LED and Pinscore Upgrades Low 549 Will Ship

relevant text: Pinbot Pinball Williams Classic LED and Pinscore Upgrades, Low # 549 Will Ship

This 1986 super popular classic by Williams has an incredibly low seriel number, 549 of only 12415 made

1 month later
    #2722 7 years ago

looks like a credit dot in the second pic

4 weeks later
    #2983 7 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

vermont.craigslist.org link
    "very little use"

Isn't that true of all Firepower IIs?

2 months later
    #3274 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bbismuth:

stlouis.craigslist.org link
    I'm not sure if a dead DMD on this machine qualifies as minor.

Looks like a non booter to me. I don't see anything that isn't GI

3 months later
    #3578 7 years ago

No Jame Gumb reference is complete without (NSFW):

2 months later
    1 month later
    #4114 6 years ago

this poor machine, it's been grandfather clocked: fresno.craigslist.org link

01010_5c74rX4mWxG_1200x900 (resized).jpg01010_5c74rX4mWxG_1200x900 (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #4476 6 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

It would be kinda nice to have a name, I think.

I reached out on this one when it was more. It's a Shaq Attaq

#4494 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

what happened? i kinda like it,what would you pay for it? i'm thinking $600 but i'm sure that would hurt his feelings.

I'm just not interested in the title and already have too many projects

3 months later
    #4919 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

This one is a head scratcher....
    chicago.craigslist.org link
    Fully restored , but you DON'T get a backglass?

it has the EM glass on it but is the SS version. Still for that price you should get the glass

1 month later
    #5172 6 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

It seems like you didn't take any time to actually research this game before you declared it a "craigslist laugh". Yes, Pinside has an estimate of $450 as there has only been one Minstrel Man that has sold on pinside. If you'd have looked at the one example that sold you'd have seen that it was a major project. Two other games have been listed (one was $3450 and the other was $1600). The $3450 one the owner kept and the other one sold elsewhere. The lifetime average from bostonpinball.biz is $2133.
    So, yes, I get that you wouldn't pay what I'm asking for Minstrel Man. Like you, if I had to choose between Minstrel Man and BSD for roughly the same price, I'd take BSD all day, every day. I think we all have games we know about that sell for a price that we'd never pay as the game just doesn't seem like a good value.

Nugent is the same way. The pinside price is high due to several restored pieces being listed. The going rate for an average one is hard to determine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheddar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=Cheddar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.