Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,867 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pevo
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AntennaMan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5732 5 years ago

"Mine has all the original paint". Maybe you should look again.

7 months later
    #6196 5 years ago

newhaven.craigslist.org link

Only $5k, why not $6,000,000?

3 weeks later
    #6213 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yoski:

Awesome! Eight ball Deluxe Pinball machine by Williams. New Playfield! Game is rare restoration. All electronic boards 100% fully functional. Rare in this condition. $12999.99
    ebay.com link » Spectacular Eight Ball Deluxe Collector Pinball Machine Clean New Playfield
    It's one of those rare Williams EBDs. Finding an EBD north of $10K is the absolute rarest.

He's got others:

ebay.com link: Amazing Collectible Gilligans Island Pinball machine Bally Signed by Mary ann

ebay.com link: Awesome restored Space shuttle Pinball 1984 machine by Williams New Playfield

ebay.com link: Awesome Black Knight Pinball 1980 machine by Williams New CPR Playfield

ebay.com link: Awesome Grand Lizard Pinball 1986 machine by Williams Clean HUO only

1 month later
    #6291 4 years ago

Well, he is living in

1 week later
    #6309 4 years ago

That's by far the nicest picture. The others show how bad it real is.

5 months later
    #6601 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

only 800 for this turd...
    vermont.craigslist.org link[quoted image][quoted image]

Is it the same one from the project thread a few weeks ago, from FB, that's currently listed for $175 in Bethlehem, NH? They are only 20 miles apart. I went round and round with this guy over his $1200 Space Mission a couple weeks ago. He was down to $350, but I wouldn't go more than $200, even though I really didn't want it.
    pin (resized).jpgpin (resized).jpg

#6620 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

If you are going to be snarky in your ad can we at least see the playfield or a photo of the machine not being used as a storage shelf?[quoted image]

I got him to add 10 more pictures. I had told him I’d take it if the playfield was ok, but I thought it was Middletown, Ct, but now I see it’s NY.

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

#6622 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

What’s a couple more hours? You can hit Rock Fantasy while you are there!

For a total of 360 miles one way, but this definitely gives a bigger reason to go. Thanks for saving me the research time, Knowing me, I'd have missed it.

#6626 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

If you are going to be snarky in your ad can we at least see the playfield or a photo of the machine not being used as a storage shelf?[quoted image]

Here it is. I've done nothing besides drive 800 miles and plug it in here on the northern boundary in Vermont. Not sure what color the balls are supposed to be, but I stopped at Pinball Resource and picked up a new set and the colors are nothing alike. Bunch of lights out too. The guy was a great guy.

slug play (resized).jpgslug play (resized).jpgslug side (resized).jpgslug side (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AntennaMan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs?tu=AntennaMan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.