Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,867 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by pevo
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 178.
    #4551 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

There sure do seem to be a lot of high price tags on the Kansas City craigslist section

The KC market seems pretty bad in general. Granted , I'm new to the scene but I've spent the past 5 months trying to find an older SS within my paltry $1,500 budget and there's nothing.

#4552 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jerickso77:

The KC market seems pretty bad in general. Granted , I'm new to the scene but I've spent the past 5 months trying to find an older SS within my paltry $1,500 budget and there's nothing.

There was The Incredible Hulk in Lawrence last month for $300. You might keep an eye on the Manhattan and Wichita lists, too. I see a couple of machines in that area that could probably be bargained down to $1500.

#4553 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jerickso77:

You can't find an early SS game in nice shape for $1500 or under? WTF? I sold several SS games for $700 not to long ago. Hell, I have a nice rare Thunderbolt i'd sell for $800. Nice playfield, near mint backglass.

#4554 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

You can't find an early SS game in nice shape for $1500 or under? WTF? I sold several SS games for $700 not to long ago. Hell, I have a nice rare Thunderbolt i'd sell for $800. Nice playfield, near mint backglass.

The Allied Leisure game? I'll take it.

#4556 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jason43:

It's not a pinball, but there's a Midway 12 in 1 arcade for sale locally. It's the thing target sold years back that's toddler sized and practically made out of cardboard. Asking price is $750. Can't get the CL link to post on my phone, but here's the FB listing from the same seller.

I really want the board out of this thing. Saw one locally for 150 and that seems too high even.

#4557 6 years ago

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ele/d/time-warp-pinball-project/6250915402.html
    Another "buy this or I'll destroy it" ad

Screenshot_2017-08-05-12-11-55 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-08-05-12-11-55 (resized).png

#4558 6 years ago
    Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I really want the board out of this thing. Saw one locally for 150 and that seems too high even.

There's another one about a hour away for $55. I'm not sure it's even worth the drive

#4560 6 years ago

that time warp looks to be in nice shape. $375 is a good deal. Someone should go get that.

#4561 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that time warp looks to be in nice shape. $375 is a good deal. Someone should go get that.

Right?!! I'd be all over that! But I seem to be a sucker for cheap pins that "just need a fuse" to start working again!

#4562 6 years ago

i'd buy it too if it was within 3 or 4 hour drive of me.

#4563 6 years ago
    Quoted from GLSP3022:

I know this guy personally and have bought a good many machines from him in the past. You wouldn't believe how much stuff he has. Semi trailers full. He says buy this or destroy it because he constantly gets tire kickers and flakes, on top of people who try to lowball him on prices that are already low enough. He knows that someone will come along and low ball him on this very pin too. So he'd rather destroy it than give it away. He says that about everything he sells lol

#4564 6 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

He says buy this or destroy it because he constantly gets tire kickers and flakes, on top of people who try to lowball him on prices that are already low enough. He knows that someone will come along and low ball him on this very pin too. So he'd rather destroy it than give it away.

I have learned that on CL listing ANYTHING for reasonable money is usually a waste of time. No matter how cheap you list anything, the bulk of the people who show up will offer less. Learned long ago to simply list it for a bit more and then "reluctantly" discount the price when the buyer makes an offer.

They think they have gotten a deal and I usually end up with what I wanted in the first place.

The rare people who show up and don't haggle I'll usually give them some money back which blows their mind. Had a Wii with a bunch of games for sale for $120, guy purchased it for his kid and had promised him one that weekend. I handed the guy a $20 back and told him go buy a extra game or two at Gamestop and enjoy.

You do get some nice people buying/selling on CL but they are few and far between around these parts.

BTW- Have 4 pins up for sale on CL, 3 EM and 1 SS, will discount for Pinside members of course.

#4565 6 years ago

Not CL, but this thing costs more than what I've paid for any of the complete 11 Williams Machines that I currently / previously owned:

ebay.com link: Williams EM Pinball Machine Arcade Game STAINLESS COIN DOOR With Frame

#4566 6 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

Not CL, but this things costs more than what I've paid for any of the complete 11 Williams Machines that I currently / previously owned:
    ebay.com link » Williams Em Pinball Machine Arcade Game Stainless Coin Door With Frame

Jeez, if they were gonna regrain that stainless steel coindoor, they could at least have made it look better than a ten year old kid with a piece of sandpaper could have done.

#4567 6 years ago
    Quoted from DangerSem:

You eediot!
    philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Just in case the ad gets deleted.

01111_dK3eCNxhY0N_1200x900 (resized).jpg01111_dK3eCNxhY0N_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#4568 6 years ago

Just a run of the mill overpriced Zizzle, but I don't think I'd ever seen pics of one still in the box.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#4569 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Just a run of the mill overpriced Zizzle, but I don't think I'd ever seen pics of one still in the box.
    minneapolis.craigslist.org link

He needs the $300 to buy a bed frame for that mattress.

#4570 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

BTW- Have 4 pins up for sale on CL, 3 EM and 1 SS, will discount for Pinside members of course.

Ok I'll bite what are they and how much? I tried to find them but couldn't for CT.

#4571 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Ok I'll bite what are they and how much? I tried to find them but couldn't for CT.

I may have to rework the ad then if people are not finding it!

newlondon.craigslist.org link

Full House, Big Ben, Spirit of '76 and Big Guns.

#4572 6 years ago
    Quoted from GLSP3022:

I live semi-near Keith, and I have worked for him in the past.

He has never destroyed a cab that I am aware of. He'll sit on it for a while if it doesn't sell.

#4573 6 years ago

This just listed on the North Jersey CL...

I am looking for a used newer model of the KISS Pinball Machine made by Sterns...NOT the older one made by Bally's.....offering between 1000 and 1500 to start...call Donny at
    show contact info
    .if not in please leave a message

Yeah, you and me both Donny!

#4574 6 years ago

KC strikes again:

Jungle Queen (resized).pngJungle Queen (resized).png

#4576 6 years ago

Not one but two broken zizzle pinball machines.

boston.craigslist.org link

#4577 6 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

Not one but two broken zizzle pinball machines.

Sadly, I'd probably take them if he threw in the Brunswick Aspen he also has standing up to the side. I had one of those a few years back that I totally refurbished for my daughter and she loved it.

And what the hell did he do with the power supplies from the games? Did he need parts that bad for an actual pin?

#4578 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

And what the hell did he do with the power supplies from the games?

Every Zizzle I've seen has either had a missing or damaged power supply, so I suspect that they were weak and easily destroyed. I bought one for the local high engineering kids, and the first thing they did was rebuild the power supply because of exposed and frayed wiring.

#4579 6 years ago

"How much will you charge me to move my pinball machine, 20 minutes of work?" He would be better off saying " I will pay you $XXX to move my pinball machine"

chicago.craigslist.org link

#4581 6 years ago

RFM sucks balls to move, but hell, i'd do it. It's the IL traffic that is the most painful part of that move.

#4582 6 years ago

That's "give a couple buddies a 12 pack" work

#4583 6 years ago

More like 1.5 hours of work when you factor in tear down, waiting for empty elevator & traffic........lol

Is he moving only 1 machine or all 3 that I see in that pic?

#4584 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

More like 1.5 hours of work when you factor in tear down, waiting for empty elevator & traffic........lol
    Is he moving only 1 machine or all 3 that I see in that pic?

If there is an elevator then it is a piece of cake to move

#4585 6 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

If there is an elevator then it is a piece of cake to move

Move-yes, but it will be way more than 20 min of someones day.

#4586 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

Move-yes, but it will be way more than 20 min of someones day.

$100 should cover it

#4587 6 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

$100 should cover it

I like that $300/hourly rate!

#4588 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

I like that $300/hourly rate!

Nice work if you can get it.

#4589 6 years ago

14k for a TSPP, you gotta be kidding me what does this guy think he has the lost stone of Atlantis hahaha...
    ebay.com link: itm

#4590 6 years ago
    #4591 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

maine.craigslist.org link
    What a waste.

Agree 100%.....

#4592 6 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

14k for a TSPP, you gotta be kidding me what does this guy think he has the lost stone of Atlantis hahaha...
    ebay.com link

I was just about to post this lol. You know you're out of room when you got a pin in the kitchen. I love that he actually believes that "This game will be priceless one day" Lol

#4593 6 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

I was just about to post this lol. You know you're out of room when you got a pin in the kitchen. I love that he actually believes that "This game will be priceless one day" Lol

They do have some amazing mint machines though. Check out their web page. Prices are insane, but I don't think I have ever seen that many almost new old machines in a lot.

#4594 6 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

ebay.com link

This place has always advertised pins for insane prices. I remember the $9,000 Sky Jump they were offering a year ago.....

Why they 'stage' their pins in a kitchen area is beyond me.

#4595 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

Agree 100%.....

I like how they mention, "....(as seen in Smokey and the Bandit)...."; they obviously don't know of "Tommy".

But hey, the end table "has a colored bulb in it that lights the table up when plugged in", so it's all good

#4596 6 years ago

lubbock.craigslist.org link

Yes, It's just the change box problem!

I think I plant something on that board and get it to grow.

pinball00E0E_19RPLl0bvua_1200x900 (resized).jpgpinball00E0E_19RPLl0bvua_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#4597 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Maybe plant some of these. http://www.sakataornamentals.com/plantname/Gomphrena_Pinball

#4598 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I like these better. https://www.americanmeadows.com/flower-bulbs/allium-flower-bulbs/allium-bulbs-pinball-wizard

#4599 6 years ago

Rodeo Shooting Gallery, Royal Flush Pinball, Magnotron Pinball, Flip Flop Pinball and a Imperial Butcher Block Foosball Table. All have been sold recently for $15,740.00 I looking for $9.995 total, CASH, or make an offer.

detroit.craigslist.org link

ha ha (resized).jpgha ha (resized).jpg

#4600 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Rodeo Shooting Gallery, Royal Flush Pinball, Magnotron Pinball, Flip Flop Pinball and a Imperial Butcher Block Foosball Table. All have been sold recently for $15,740.00 I looking for $9.995 total, CASH, or make an offer.
    detroit.craigslist.org link

About right for a retail seller

There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/92?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.