5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,912 posts
  • 835 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,289 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E3D86D96-3789-476A-9FDB-254FC6B0CEBF (resized).jpeg
    CL1 (2) (resized).jpg
    wagon train (resized).jpg
    Pinballmachine (resized).png
    2A618F8D-EAAF-4800-AAB1-92DD4C2EC858 (resized).png
    PinballShark (resized).JPG
    JJP PoC (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200117-220348_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.20.28 PM (resized).png
    2F3C666F-28E1-4AE1-AC6C-127FF5D7BEF9 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200112-234317__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-122632_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Poker (resized).png
    1D4A4CEC-033A-416D-87A7-44917CCC8C28 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.16.03 AM (resized).png
    1qi8cf (resized).jpg

There are 6912 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 139.
    #4101 2 years ago

What happened to Alis face?

#4102 2 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

stlouis.craigslist.org link
    $4500 for a Kiss with faded cabinet, no slots for the Dollar Coin, and the displays don't work? OP says it works great.

Wait a minute, that's the same machine ArkhamB posted a different link to in post 4086

#4103 2 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Not the first voice talking pinball and definitely not worth 3K...

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 3.00.54 PM (resized).png

#4104 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I think it's the bedroom edition pinball machine. Who wouldn't want one in their bedroom?

BUO!

#4105 2 years ago

The guy said he had 3 people interested in that Kiss.I told him they must be dumber than him.

#4106 2 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

The guy said he had 3 people interested in that Kiss.I told him they must be dumber than him.

Great bargaining skills you have

#4107 2 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

I still have $4500

#4108 2 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I talked with the guy about the KISS too (I didn't use puffdanny's tact) and asked about the display. The OP says the displays work fine and sent this pic.

I still have my $4500 too!

20170523_201706 (resized).jpg

#4109 2 years ago

Wow, the Nazi edition. Very rare.

#4110 2 years ago

wtf is with the lightning bolts? Cause nothing gets me going like playing my nazi modded kiss and listening to screwdriver. So lame

#4111 2 years ago

Tact and class are not my strong points

#4112 2 years ago

waveman lol, I called that seller on an Addams family about two weeks ago, guy got super defensive after identifying serious play field wear, ghosting, and insert damage. Claimed I was a typical "Craigslist cheap skate" because I would not entertain his outrageous price. Not a pleasant guy to deal with. Check this post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-addams-family

#4113 2 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

rimshot (resized).png

#4114 2 years ago

this poor machine, it's been grandfather clocked: fresno.craigslist.org link

01010_5c74rX4mWxG_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#4116 2 years ago

^^^ Rare??? Lethal Weapon 3?? Ok ok ok

#4117 2 years ago
    Quoted from nighttaco:

cosprings.craigslist.org link

The moment when you see the seller use "R" word as the first word of the description, you know it's sketchy.

#4119 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ed209:

"One of a kind" 15k Guns N' Roses...

OMFG, are they now using Pesos up there in Canada eh?
    It doesn't say USD...? !

#4120 2 years ago

1992 Star Wars Pinball Machine Data East VERY RARE $8000
    charlotte.craigslist.org link

#4121 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dkjimbo:

charlotte.craigslist.org link

Well, I mean it does come with the manual that's gotta be at least 4K right there

#4122 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Dang it, they must have sold it, "posting deleted by author." And I was interested too.

#4123 2 years ago

You are all missing out on this sweet deal!
    Only $400!!!

#4125 2 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

morgantown.craigslist.org link

Another clueless seller!!

#4126 2 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

You are all missing out on this sweet deal!
    Only $400!!!

Ok, so here's something you might not have understood from the listing. Number 1: It's very cool. Says so in the auction.

Number 2?

Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp Dep pirate Dead Men Tell No Tales On Stranger Tides At World's End Curse of the Black Pearl pin ball pin-ball balls arcade arcades game games video kiosk display console

So it's really got a lot going for it. If I searched for the term "Johnny Depp balls" I would have found it.

#4127 2 years ago
    Quoted from alexmogil:

So it's really got a lot going for it. If I searched for the term "Johnny Depp balls" I would have found it.

Indeed. And they just dropped the price to $375. What a steal!

#4128 2 years ago

Quoted from alexmogil:Ok, so here's something you might not have understood from the listing. Number 1: It's very cool. Says so in the auction.
    Number 2?
    Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp Dep pirate Dead Men Tell No Tales On Stranger Tides At World's End Curse of the Black Pearl pin ball pin-ball balls arcade arcades game games video kiosk display console

#4129 2 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

Nearly as good as the Troll skills you have

#4131 2 years ago
    Quoted from ArkhamB:

Only $4500- I guess its cheaper than $6995 one on Ebay
    NO HAGGLE NO TIREKICKERS!!

I don't really have a problem with this guy asking $4500 for his machine. But he is projecting I am the world biggest douchebag in his language in the listing.

I think is it perfectly fine to ask above top dollar for the machine, but don't come across like jerk in your listing if you expect to sell it.

#4132 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

newyork.craigslist.org link

Hmm, Green waste bins parked next to Melody. Looks like they're stored in a garage.

#4133 2 years ago
    Quoted from alexmogil:

huntington.craigslist.org link
    Here's a deal. You get two, TWO pinball games for $4500!
    Wait. $4500 each.
    Nitro Ground Shaker and Paragon.
    Ok, wait.
    Here's a deal. You get two, TWO pinball games for $9000!

I actually contacted this guy, and politely told him the actually value of his game and that he was way too high. He was nice and sent me an email back and said "thanks" So went a step further for him and send a link to bostonpinball.biz and links to both his machines here on pinside so he could be informed.

So he knows what they are worth. I think people like this are hoping to find someone that is more ignorant than they are about the value of money vs the value of a pinball machine.

But again seems like a nice guy vs the Kiss dude that comes across like an ass in his listing.

#4134 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

newyork.craigslist.org link

Nice of him to move the toilet paper from machine to machine to take pictures.

#4135 2 years ago
    Quoted from alexmogil:

Nice of him to move the toilet paper from machine to machine to take pictures.

looks like a janitor's closet too. I got a better look at the door.

88f5a5c60ce82f64be945efa6bb8acfd73470ddc.png (resized).jpg

#4136 2 years ago

I just wonder how many people actually pay these prices for a piece of nostalgia. I think the majority of people aren't even aware that pinball is still a thing, so any pinball machine will appear rare to them. Of course a quick google search should educate them but I don't want to give people too much credit.

#4137 2 years ago

If you deal with the public for any amount of time you will find the level of stupidity absolutely amazing. I'm in the automotive industry and had a complaint about fuel economy. The customer said it was awful driving into the mountains, but much better coming down. I asked if they had ever ridden a bicycle... absolutely couldn't grasp the concept.

#4139 2 years ago

Not sure if this has been posted before or not:

boston.craigslist.org link

"Selling vintage pinball machines and jukebox - some need repairs can used others for parts selling all in one
    lot . All pinball machines. Jukebox (2) sold not sold with lot. Selling items as is."

It is being sold as a lot under the title "Vintage Pinball Machines" and includes a Target Alpha. So far, so good. Also includes a Star Explorer home unit, shuffle alley pin bowler, Demolition Derby home unit, an arcade game or some sort and a Jukebox. There are photos of two different Jukebox machines in the listing but I guess only one of them is included.

A friend went to look at the lot and it appeared that they were salvaged from a building that suffered fire damage. Sot on the items, water damage and so fourth. Started out around a thousand and has dropped to $600.

Craigslistlaughs2 (resized).jpg

Craigslistlaughs1 (resized).jpg

Craigslistlaughs3 (resized).jpg

#4140 2 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Not sure if this has been posted before or not:
    boston.craigslist.org link
    "Selling vintage pinball machines and jukebox - some need repairs can used others for parts selling all in one
    lot . All pinball machines. Jukebox (2) sold not sold with lot. Selling items as is."
    It is being sold as a lot under the title "Vintage Pinball Machines" and includes a Target Alpha. So far, so good. Also includes a Star Explorer home unit, shuffle alley pin bowler, Demolition Derby home unit, an arcade game or some sort and a Jukebox. There are photos of two different Jukebox machines in the listing but I guess only one of them is included.
    A friend went to look at the lot and it appeared that they were salvaged from a building that suffered fire damage. Sot on the items, water damage and so fourth. Started out around a thousand and has dropped to $600.

I was somewhat tempted to grab that Target Alpha, but it didn't look that great, even through the blurry photo. Thanks for the details.

#4141 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I was somewhat tempted to grab that Target Alpha, but it didn't look that great, even through the blurry photo. Thanks for the details.

I would probably take a flyer on Target Alpha if it was available separately but I certainly do not need a bowler, Jukebox, arcade cabinet and two home pinball units as well. Just a strange grouping of items to sell as a lot.

#4142 2 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

I would probably take a flyer on Target Alpha if it was available separately but I certainly do not need a bowler, Jukebox, arcade cabinet and two home pinball units as well. Just a strange grouping of items to sell as a lot.

Buy them all, and put what you don't want back on craigslist for $50-$100 each.

#4143 2 years ago

Apparently Firepower is better known as "Powerball".
    Henceforth, Black Knight will be called by its new name, "Mega Millions".

longisland.craigslist.org link

#4144 2 years ago

Looks like a decent Firepower with a nice playfield, I would take a look.

#4145 2 years ago

Here's a $5300 Stern Meteor in Tucson if someone has some cash burning a hole in their pocket...
    IMG_3133 (resized).PNG

#4146 2 years ago

It's VINTAGE, PEOPLE.

Vintage.

#4147 2 years ago

Some sucker with deep pockets will sweep it up.

#4148 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Evidently the camera was also damaged in the fire.

#4150 2 years ago
    There are 6912 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 139.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside