Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,861 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by joeaf
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,861 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 178.
    #3901 7 years ago

Sorry if this is a repost, but a $49,000 Lebowski? HA

ebay.com link: The Big Lebowski Pinball Machine New 32 Impossibly Rare

#3902 7 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

In the seller's defense, I can see 3 and almost 4 joyride lights lit up on the backbox. I think this means it was a long exposure, which means the light exposed in the image would be 3-4 times brighter than you're going to see with your eye. So it's probably not so gouging up close.

Looks like the camera lens just has smudges on it. Common problem with cell phones.

#3903 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm not sure I'd quite consider that one a laugh. It's a bit on the high side, but I've seen shopped/restored SFII's in the low $1k range. Granted, the photo doesn't show much to be able to tell what shape it's in.

Price is definitely fair if it's mint or close to it. I sold one awhile ago that was near mint, fully shopped, silicone, rubbers, and led's for 1400. I originally got it for 800 non-working and the only issue was a dead coin cell.

#3904 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

losangeles.craigslist.org link
    Not really funny, just wanted to see if its just me or does the LED lighting on this game look awful?
    Sorry to the seller if he is a member here, but tone it down a bit...

Definitely waaaaaaaaay to much blue. If it were yellow, I could (MAYBE) tolerate it more lol

#3905 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Not really funny, just wanted to see if its just me or does the LED lighting on this game look awful?

"Attack from LEDs".
    Some photos do photograph well, and are exactly as shown.
    Photo from my CL archives.

268126_10150317248576617_3544405_n.jpg268126_10150317248576617_3544405_n.jpg

#3906 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

losangeles.craigslist.org link

rainbow_puke (resized).jpgrainbow_puke (resized).jpg

#3907 7 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

Sorry if this is a repost, but a $49,000 Lebowski? HA
    ebay.com link » The Big Lebowski Pinball Machine New 32 Impossibly Rare

LOOK, THE GUY LIVES IN: ROYAL JOKE, MICHIGAN

#3908 7 years ago

Here is one that has to be a joke or too many zeros

flint.craigslist.org link

#3909 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

If it had the back glass....10k for sure!

#3910 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

flint.craigslist.org link

must be something in the water up there.......

#3911 7 years ago

baltimore.craigslist.org link

"multiple flippers which makes it fun to play many times"

#3913 7 years ago
    Quoted from GoodToBeDad:

omaha.craigslist.org link
    "Playing field shows wear".

Is that the construction paper balloon mod?

IMG_5469 (resized).JPGIMG_5469 (resized).JPG

#3914 7 years ago
    Quoted from GoodToBeDad:

Playing field shows wear".

Yea, from sandpaper!

#3915 7 years ago

"Condition-- good"

That's like double minus "good".

#3916 7 years ago

Yea but it comes with the "Original Looney Tunes Music"

#3919 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

ebay.com link » Bally Playboy Pinball Machine
    The backglass is one of the irreplaceable parts of this particular title...

The backglass will probably go up for sale the following week.

#3920 7 years ago

I love how it's described as "rare".................. And they want $5900 even though the entire cabinet has been ruined. Makes me want to contact them and put them in touch with any of the many sellers here with beautiful Dracula machines for less than $3500.. Sheeeesh.... fools

#3921 7 years ago
    Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I love how it's described as "rare".................. And they want $5900 even though the entire cabinet has been ruined. Makes me want to contact them and put them in touch with any of the many sellers here with beautiful Dracula machines for less than $3500.. Sheeeesh.... fools

The guys also selling a "vintage" slayer shirt for $666 so....

#3922 7 years ago

"I have been told that this pinball machine is a prototype. Very few were made. "

'

#3923 7 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

"I have been told that this pinball machine is a prototype. Very few were made. "
    '

I know right?! Lol!

#3924 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

The guys also selling a "vintage" slayer shirt for $666 so....

Vintage slayer shirt. Hmmmm, has Slayer even been around long enough to be vintage? What an idiot. I guess that's why it's "craigslist laughs" huh

#3925 7 years ago

Great deal here, just needs a fuse and some new rubbers....Reno craigslist
    $100 obo

Screenshot_20170411-160826 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170411-160826 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170411-201730 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170411-201730 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170411-201726 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170411-201726 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170411-201522 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170411-201522 (resized).png

#3926 7 years ago

^^I credit the seller for taking many detailed pics. BUT DAMN..LOL

#3927 7 years ago

SEE THE FULL AD FOR DESCRIPTION.

Screenshot_20170411-160826 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170411-160826 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170411-202421 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170411-202421 (resized).png

#3928 7 years ago

Rubber is n pretty good shape!

#3929 7 years ago
    Quoted from dozer1:

^^I credit the seller for taking many detailed pics. BUT DAMN..LOL

I think they should pay someone 100 to haul it off lol. Question, in that condition could anything even be saved? An odd question but I'm sure I'll come across this one day. I feel bad for that pinball machine. So many people would have given it a good home or at least helped other machines lIke it and the cabinet could have become a vitural pin or something... sad.

#3930 7 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

could anything even be saved

Backglass maybe? Plastics? not much there that I can see

#3931 7 years ago
    Quoted from dozer1:

Backglass maybe? Plastics? not much there that I can see

Yeah that's what I was thinking... maybe the coin door and the apron but both would need to be sand blasted and repainted...pop bumpers maybe? Crazy...

#3932 7 years ago

Ready to buy it?
    Trade for a small car?
    Can sell for over $3500 restored.
    The other photo is an open coin door.
    The leprosy is spreading, as it always does during these periods.

Untitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg

#3933 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mark66:

Great deal here, just needs a fuse and some new rubbers....Reno craigslist
    $100 obo

Actually, it says $100 or "OBO" - that's not that bad for parts - really, the lockdown bar appears ok, that's $30-40 worth right there. No doubt there's quite a few odds & ends that are salvageable. I would offer the guy $25~30 for it.
    Evaporust is your friend

#3934 7 years ago

Not really a laugh, but ridiculous. Anyone want to pay 2X plus for what a SWT is worth? Well, upon closer inspection they did add a thicker playfield glass to enhance the enjoyment of better game play: dallas.craigslist.org link

#3935 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Not really a laugh, but ridiculous. Anyone want to pay 2X plus for what a SWT is worth? Well, upon closer inspection they did add a thicker playfield glass to enhance the enjoyment of better game play: dallas.craigslist.org link

'Thicker' playfield glass? That doesn't make any sense, any idea what they are talking about there? Obviously from the glare shown it's not really nice anti-glare glass. Are they just making shit up?

#3936 7 years ago
    Quoted from mhkohne:

'Thicker' playfield glass? That doesn't make any sense, any idea what they are talking about there? Obviously from the glare shown it's not really nice anti-glare glass. Are they just making shit up?

translation-- I broke the original tempered glass so I bought a cheap piece of plate glass that is slightly thicker and requires you to have someone help you cram it through the guides to get it up far enough to get the metal rail glass holder thingy locked in place

#3937 7 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Actually, it says $100 or "OBO" - that's not that bad for parts - really, the lockdown bar appears ok, that's $30-40 worth right there. No doubt there's quite a few odds & ends that are salvageable. I would offer the guy $25~30 for it.
    Evaporust is your friend

This passes my threshold limit on effort versus reward for the salvage.
    I don't like to pay to pick up other people's junk (even $25), unless it is next door.
    I really do not have any idea what the playfield and backglass on this bingo looks like anyway, as there are no photos.

I used to do it regularly, but those were different times, where you could normally at least restore in most cases.

I assume I will see you at PAGG?

#3938 7 years ago

Good deal on a nice simpsons... flint.craigslist.org link

#3939 7 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

If it sells for that price ill be listing mine the next day for 100 less! Wow

#3940 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

If it sells for that price ill be listing mine the next day for 100 less! Wow

Unbelievable right?!?! When it was originally posted it didn't say anything about the backglass being on order it was just missing! Lmfao!

#3941 7 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

This passes my threshold limit on effort versus reward for the salvage.
    I don't like to pay to pick up other people's junk (even $25), unless it is next door.
    I really do not have any idea what the playfield and backglass on this bingo looks like anyway, as there are no photos.
    I used to do it regularly, but those were different times, where you could normally at least restore in most cases.
    I assume I will see you at PAGG?

No PAGG for me this year, will be @ the PNW pin show in June. Hope to make it to the Pacific pinball expo this year too..

#3942 7 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

Insanity...

#3943 7 years ago

Not sure this will keep the craigslist trolls away, but a nice attempt anyway:
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

"I need to make room and I am ready to deal. Please note, ready to deal, doesn't mean contact me with ridiculous offers. If you reach out with a ridiculous offer please don't tell me who you are because I would really hate to find out that I know you or might meet you in the future. I have a low tolerance for the brain dead after watching to many zombie movies and having this here chainsaw surgically attached to my arm for just such an occasion. Local Pickup works best. If you prefer to send me an armored truck full of $100.00 bills and the Swedish Bikini Team I will definitely wrap and ship it for you. Money Orders with 50 - 100 extra for the hassle don't interest me any longer since the last time I did this my dog ran off with a squirrel and my lawn died."

#3944 7 years ago
    Quoted from waveman:

the last time I did this my dog ran off with a squirrel and my lawn died

WTH does this mean?

Otherwise I enjoyed reading this one!

#3945 7 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

WTH does this mean?

Nothing, other than an attempt at comic relief.

#3946 7 years ago

Anyone got any ideas on this one?

chicago.craigslist.org link

Sure, after you humiliate one repair person, someone should come over and diagnose your machine for free. Here is your free diagnosis, it doesn't work.

#3947 7 years ago

I'm surprised that anything surprises us anymore on CL

#3948 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone got any ideas on this one?
    chicago.craigslist.org link
    Sure, after you humiliate one repair person, someone should come over and diagnose your machine for free. Here is your free diagnosis, it doesn't work.

It's a winner of a game, though! BMX!

#3949 7 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I'm sure everyone needs a 'Volcan' in their collection...

#3950 7 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

WTH does this mean?

Quoted from vdojaq:

Nothing, other than an attempt at comic relief.

Thanks,
    Lately I keep getting people that waste my time then offer to send me a money order with an extra amount for the inconvenience.
    I wanted to say "Just don't do it" but I figured that would be ignored so I tried to come up with a humorous excuse as to why I wasn't interested in being scammed in this way. Most of my ideas I deemed to vulgar or political to post and the thought of a dog chasing a squirrel being interpreted as an elopement of sorts made me laugh. BTW willing to take 6K for this machine if anyone is interested. Also while I have it I am happy to host fellow pinsiders that are only interested in playing it. #Full Throttle is a fun and unique game.

There are 8,861 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/79?hl=ruddiger52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.