Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,873 posts
  • 1,039 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240424_161142_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161146_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    There are 8,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 178.
    #3552 7 years ago
    Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Best pics ever:
    kansascity.craigslist.org link

This is art.

#3553 7 years ago

"Been sitting for four years"....the pics of this game is priceless.

#3554 7 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

Well, well, well - what do we have here??? Anyone following the "upcoming games for sale" debacle that consumed 100's of posts and multiple threads getting shut down will appreciate this one:
    harrisburg.craigslist.org link
    Pinball Machines For Sale Shortly (Carlisle PA)
    We have decided to sell off most of our pinball machine collection as well as a good many project machines starting sometime in Mid January. I am just putting this post up to let my past customers as well as others from the area know we will be selling off dozens of solid state pinball machines as well as a few EM pinball machines shortly.
    At this point please do not email for additional information. I'll be posting each machine one at a time as we have time starting sometime towards the middle of January.
    On the average prices will be near or slight less than current market value - this is not going to be a "fire sale". It is just time to lighten the load a little and move our lives in a different direction.

Yeah, thanks for that info. That ad is just as pointless as all the other posts. I would hate to think what good could actually be done with all the time wasted on typing this ad, along with the 100 other posts. It really is sad when you think about it.

#3555 7 years ago

It looks like stills from a video from one of those deep sea robots for investigating shipwrecks...

#3556 7 years ago

Sometimes you do all you can in life and someone keeps raining on your Craigslist parade:
    charlotte.craigslist.org link

I wonder if the "loser" is the same guy who keeps posting the Gumball Machine Scam ad? Sorry....didn't mean to get all of you caught up in the drama in my state.

#3557 7 years ago
    Quoted from Catalyze:

Sometimes you do all you can in life and someone keeps raining on your Craigslist parade:
    I wonder if the "loser" is the same guy who keeps posting the Gumball Machine Scam ad? Sorry....didn't mean to get all of you caught up in the drama in my state.

His ad states:
    "I will not answer emails asking if the item is still available. I will remove this post the minute it gets sold."

Everyone e-mail him!

#3558 7 years ago
    Quoted from Catalyze:

I don't know for sure, but I think the right side of the cabinet may have been molested

#3559 7 years ago
    Quoted from Catalyze:

I just have to know, what is the Gumball Machine ad scam?

#3560 7 years ago

This is in Texas for $100 whatever it is

00Z0Z_g1HbgfbiDQl_600x450 (resized).jpg00Z0Z_g1HbgfbiDQl_600x450 (resized).jpg

00Z0Z_g1HbgfbiDQl_600x450 (resized).jpg00Z0Z_g1HbgfbiDQl_600x450 (resized).jpg

#3561 7 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

This is in Texas for $100 whatever it is

What the heck is that thing?

#3562 7 years ago

looks like one of those 3-games-in-1 toys

#3563 7 years ago

looks to be overpriced by $150

#3564 7 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

It looks like stills from a video from one of those deep sea robots for investigating shipwrecks...

Or if a pinball machine was found during The Blair Witch Project

...I'm so scared...

#3565 7 years ago

Here's a "nice" eight ball for only $2500. Where do people get their prices from?

chicago.craigslist.org link

If the ad is gone (which it won't be) it's a $2500 beater 8 ball.

Dave

#3566 7 years ago

Well you know it has original parts maybe he accidentally hit the 2 when putting up his asking price

#3567 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Here's a "nice" eight ball for only $2500. Where do people get their prices from?
    Dave

Great condition?! I'd love to see what this guy considers poor condition

00i0i_g111UmDa9NL_600x450 (resized).jpg00i0i_g111UmDa9NL_600x450 (resized).jpg

#3568 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Dave

What no "Fonzie" references ?!?!??

#3569 7 years ago

I'm sorry guys, we are going to have to close this thread, 'cause I found the winner. It doesn't get any crazier than this.

$11,000 Cleopatra- needs just a fuse to work.

#3570 7 years ago

That has to be a typo. To many zeros or to many ones.

#3572 7 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

That has to be a typo. To many zeros or to many ones.

Or both?

#3573 7 years ago

Nice topper on the Street Fighter

#3574 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

Nice topper on the Street Fighter

not only does it have a sweet "topper" on the back box but the playfield glass has a "stacker"

#3575 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

I'm sorry guys, we are going to have to close this thread, 'cause I found the winner. It doesn't get any crazier than this.
    $11,000 Cleopatra- needs just a fuse to work.

and it still has the warranty!!!

One in Michigan was listed at $575 all working and the Pascal 4 board!

#3576 7 years ago
    Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Best pics ever:
    kansascity.craigslist.org link

Had to post these cuz they are great...just to preserve them.

IMG_0025 (resized).JPGIMG_0025 (resized).JPG

IMG_0026 (resized).JPGIMG_0026 (resized).JPG

IMG_0027 (resized).JPGIMG_0027 (resized).JPG

#3577 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Had to post these cuz they are great...just to preserve them.

I went to look at that machine.

Owner came to the door and seemed nice enough, but now I'm at the bottom of a hole and it's cold and I'm scared.

I still have my phone somehow. Took this picture of the owner.
    Buff (resized).jpgBuff (resized).jpg

I can hear him now somewhere above me. Talking about tilting.
    "Would you tilt me? I'd tilt me."
    I don't know what's happening.

Sorry for any typos. My hands are slick as shit with all the lotion I have on them.

#3578 7 years ago

No Jame Gumb reference is complete without (NSFW):

#3579 7 years ago

We have to preserve the Street Fughter photo for future generations! Kids, this is not how you advertise a $2500 item!

IMG_6070 (resized).JPGIMG_6070 (resized).JPG

#3580 7 years ago

Cab colors look great on the SF2...

#3581 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Cab colors look great on the SF2...

And the front is not drilled which is rare.

#3582 7 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

We have to preserve the Street Fughter photo for future generations! Kids, this is not how you advertise a $2500 item!

I'm guessing low plays on this one.

#3583 7 years ago
    Quoted from bpeed99:

I'm guessing low plays on this one.

Why? Because of all the stuff on it or just because it is a Street Fighter? .

#3584 7 years ago

It probably has all the stuff on it BECAUSE it's a Street Fighter, so I'd say the latter.

Not the one pin to have to make someone into a pinhead!

#3585 7 years ago

I love SF2
    Ready.....Set....

#3586 7 years ago

This is funny! Someone else doesn't like the inflatable clown head guy on Chicago CL

#3587 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

This is funny! Someone else doesn't like the inflatable clown head guy on Chicago CL

Good read, Funny, especially the ending. He just sums it up for all of us here in Chicago.

#3588 7 years ago

How can you not like the clown head

#3589 7 years ago

inlandempire.craigslist.org link
    Not that the prices are *that* bad ( they are retail and evidently include an in home warranty)
    but this pic always makes me cringe...

00s0s_2K3VON7Q3xZ_600x450 (resized).jpg00s0s_2K3VON7Q3xZ_600x450 (resized).jpg

Will somebody please close the blinds all the way....

#3590 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Yeah I laughed out loud reading that, hilarious. I want to shake the guys hand who wrote it. I did look up the inflateable clown head, that would hurt...

#3591 7 years ago

I really want the Street Fighter with all the mods on it. And I want to know why nobody will trade for the inflatable clown head?

Meanwhile, here is an item of interest.........if you know Mouse-fu. Don't go alone.
    lynchburg.craigslist.org link

#3592 7 years ago

Not sure if this was posted. Crack is one hell of a drug...
    detroit.craigslist.org link

#3593 7 years ago

Everybody is wanting retail plus these days for whatever they have. It has gotten ridiculous.

#3594 7 years ago
    Quoted from aalucero:

Crack is one hell of a drug...

All that for only nine dollars and ninety-nine five thousandths of a cent!
    Who knew!

#3595 7 years ago
    Quoted from Catalyze:

And I want to know why nobody will trade for the inflatable clown head?

Yeah, I'm puzzled by that one as well. Do you suppose he is holding out for a Big Bang Bar trade offer? Or would he settle for a Monster Bash instead? I mean, who wouldn't want that clown head?

#3596 7 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Everybody is wanting retail plus these days for whatever they have. It has gotten ridiculous.

More like plus plus plus

#3597 7 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

More like plus plus plus

#3598 7 years ago

Something went haywire there oops!

#3599 7 years ago
    Quoted from Catalyze:

I really want the Street Fighter with all the mods on it. And I want to know why nobody will trade for the inflatable clown head?
    Meanwhile, here is an item of interest.........if you know Mouse-fu. Don't go alone.
    lynchburg.craigslist.org link

Only about 10-15 minutes from me but even I'm not that hard up. And as for his attack mice well I know a few cats that owe me a favor

#3600 7 years ago

What happened? I've been searching south florida Cl for Pinballs for a year now, and there are ALWAYS about 100 items, very few having anything to do with pinball. TODAY I go and search South Florida Cl for Pinball and I get VERY brief results? Is someone at CL finally doing something about people tagging their item with every word in the dictionary? In particular I'm thinking of the Oxygen Concentrator (ad infinum) ad still clogging up Orlando's CL.

And while we're at it, has anyone noticed a few posts for REALLY cheap pins come up? I saw a future spa for $300, and something else, A late 80s bally game which escapes me. Black Pyramid or something. Anyway, they were both listed at $300, but neither ad would respond. And I found both ads within hours of being posted, so I don't think it was one of those posted and forgot type of things. I think it is some sort of fishing thing - to figure out who the flippers are. Why would someone want that though? Sure, I want to kill some of those people who buy games just to hack them apart and sell the pieces individually on the internet (Still steamed about that Contact situation) but if someone wants to get a good deal on a game to shop it and sell at a profit, I guess I don't have a problem with that - haha since that 's what I'm doing.

Here's the Sparse Selection of pins in South Florida at the moment...

miami.craigslist.org link

-Brian

There are 8,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.