5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,905 posts
  • 834 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by jeffmd72
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,288 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CL1 (2) (resized).jpg
    wagon train (resized).jpg
    Pinballmachine (resized).png
    2A618F8D-EAAF-4800-AAB1-92DD4C2EC858 (resized).png
    PinballShark (resized).JPG
    JJP PoC (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200117-220348_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.20.28 PM (resized).png
    2F3C666F-28E1-4AE1-AC6C-127FF5D7BEF9 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200112-234317__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-122632_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Poker (resized).png
    1D4A4CEC-033A-416D-87A7-44917CCC8C28 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.16.03 AM (resized).png
    1qi8cf (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200101-113037 (resized).png

There are 6905 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 139.
    #301 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daddy-o:

I have also got a safe - and would trade for a pinball in a second. Perhaps I will try.

Don't you start! We have enough people on CL trying to trade random things for pins!

#302 5 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Don't you start! We have enough people on CL trying to trade random things for pins!

You could put the 2 pounds of pot in the safe on a used oriental carpet and it would not cost you a penny

#303 5 years ago

This clown is trying to trade garage doors for a pin...

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

oh..wait....thats my ad! (Btw I have actually gotten several pins from this ad)

#304 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

This clown is trying to trade garage doors for a pin...
    " target="_blank">inlandempire.craigslist.org link
    oh..wait....thats my ad! (Btw I have actually gotten several pins from this ad)

Ha! well that actually sounds like a fair and great deal.

#305 5 years ago

There is a guy on the chicago ones offering to trade sump/battery back up systems for pins.

#306 5 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

There is a guy on the chicago ones offering to trade sump/battery back up systems for pins

There was a guy trying to trade snowblowers a couple years back for pinball
    http://bestofcraigpinball.blogspot.com/2012/11/snowblower-for-stern.html

#307 5 years ago

Craigslist is like wading through a sea of humanity. If you keep your head above water, and are patient and play the game right you will end up scoring a nice deal....but like my friend use to say: "don't let the bastards grind you down".

#308 5 years ago

this guy wants what we all want...

sandiego.craigslist.org link

I am interested in purchasing a used pinball machine, All electronics including led lights must work.
    I am disabled and am not interested in making any minor or major repairs in order for it to work.
    I am not interested in paying more than $500 for one either. Please Call Kenny

#309 5 years ago

how about a ST pro ...

inlandempire.craigslist.org link
    $5200
    HERE'S A NEW IN BOX STERN STAR TREK PRO PINBALL MACHINE!
    NOW WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE WRAPPED NEXT TO THE CHRISTMAS TREE
    THIS HOLIDAY SEASON?!
    THE PRICE IS FIRM, AND IS $300 LESS THAN YOU CAN BUY IT ELSEWHERE....
    AND THAT'S BEFORE TAX!
    I WILL DELIVER IN THE BOX, OR SET IT UP AND DELIVER IT. (EASY ASSEMBLY!)
    CALL OR TEXT 9zero9-5one8-65zero6 if interested

#310 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I am interested in purchasing a used pinball machine, All electronics including led lights must work.
    I am disabled and am not interested in making any minor or major repairs in order for it to work.
    I am not interested in paying more than $500 for one either.

So is he going to expect the seller to drop it off and set it up for him too? If he's disabled, he might have a hard time just packing up a pinball. I think he's looking for a zizzle.

#312 5 years ago

Ouch! That's some dark humor right there!

It wasn't a joke.

#313 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

The seller says
    "It's killing me to have to sell it. It was gifted to me by the make a wish foundation."
    So a bunch of the Make a Wish gifts just end up on Craigslist?

My niece went to school with a kid who pretty much came to school in rags. Her family bought a bunch of new clothes and gave them to the kid. The next week the kid is still wearing the rags. It turns out the kid's parents returned the clothes to the store and got the cash. They apparently had some substance abuse issues. Despite the best of intentions, reality sometimes sucks......

#314 5 years ago

$4K Demolition Man

raleigh.craigslist.org link

Don't worry though it's a good deal, someone has one on ebay for $5K

#315 5 years ago

Lately pretty much everything listed around here has been super over priced or they want some crazy trade because theh have jungle lord thats been in their grandmothers house since 1989 and they want to trade for a tz or addams lol

#316 5 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

It wasn't a joke.

Then I guess you're just morbid?

#317 5 years ago

Then I guess you're just morbid?

No, just answering that person's question in earnest. The Make a Wish foundation deals with children with life-threatening conditions, and arranges to help them see their dreams through. The person before me was questioning why these things would end up on Craigslist.

#318 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

how about a ST pro ...
    " target="_blank">inlandempire.craigslist.org link
    $5200
    HERE'S A NEW IN BOX STERN Star Trek PRO PINBALL MACHINE!
    NOW WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE WRAPPED NEXT TO THE CHRISTMAS TREE
    THIS HOLIDAY SEASON?!
    THE PRICE IS FIRM, AND IS $300 LESS THAN YOU CAN BUY IT ELSEWHERE....
    AND THAT'S BEFORE TAX!
    I WILL DELIVER IN THE BOX, OR SET IT UP AND DELIVER IT. (EASY ASSEMBLY!)
    CALL OR TEXT 9zero9-5one8-65zero6 if interested

I've actually purchased from this guy before. When I typed in the number it was already stored in my phone as "pinball rip off". lol
    I don't buy anything from him anymore even if it's a game I want really bad

#319 5 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

$4K Demolition Man
    " target="_blank">raleigh.craigslist.org link

"Only 7,000 were made making this a likely collectors item in the future."

DM was produced in 1994, just how much farther into the future do we have to wait for this to become a collector's item??

#321 5 years ago

Great way to get into pinball cheap!!!!!!!!! wausau.craigslist.org link

#322 5 years ago
    Quoted from dozer1:

Great way to get into pinball cheap!!!!!!!!! wausau.craigslist.org link

Wow. Someone call the idiot police.
    -mof

#323 5 years ago

This was posted on CL. In order to "protect" the identity of the seller( who is probably a pinside member?), I have posted a snippet of the ad. It's for a JP. Since when has something that is broken been excused as being ok??? I guess I am a "purist"! Here is part of the listing:

"Also, I have replaced the motor that moves the T-Rex to eat the pinball twice, each lasting less than a year. After the second motor I gave up and have been playing the game with the "pinball eat" option off. This option simply ejects the ball from the T-Rex paddock back into the play field rather than have the T-Rex eat the ball and have it come out through ramps on the left paddle. A purist will tell you to fix it. A practical person will tell you to play it without the "eat" option on which is just as fun (and takes less time to get the ball back). BTW, the T-Rex still does rotate left and right and chomp his/her jaws during game play, it just doesn't eat the pinballs. There are no other issues."

#324 5 years ago

#325 5 years ago

AC/DC - "The pictures speak for themselves it's brand new UN opened in box. Send your best offer."

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/edmonton/acdc-electronic-pinball-game/1036154726?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#326 5 years ago

Kid you NOT..... Flight 2000 on CL. All it needs is JUST A FUSE.......

++++
    I have a flight 200o in good condition, I believe it needs a fuse it lights up but doesn’t play sound worked great open to an offer
    It totally worked fine had great sound it know lights and doesn't start the game I bought it from Waltons and they believe it needs a fuse to play complete it is in nice shape

-1.jpg -2.jpg -3.jpg
    #327 5 years ago

Wow, that's a lot of people who all think it 'Just Needs A Fuse', I bet this time it really DOES just need a fuse.

I better hurry and buy it before they but one in and it hits $6000 by Christmas.

#328 5 years ago

Wow...did he really say the flight 2k is in "nice shape"....did he even look at the large patch of bare wood on the playfield...maybe a fuse will fix that as well...

#329 5 years ago
    Quoted from robbiedoo:

AC/DC - "The pictures speak for themselves it's brand new UN opened in box. Send your best offer."</blockqu

This is actually cool!

#330 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

did he really say the flight 2k is in "nice shape"

In his defense, the cabinet is still plumb. It hasn't been dropped from a helicopter or set on fire.

#331 5 years ago
    Quoted from agodfrey:

All it needs is JUST A FUSE

You mean all it needs is a resettable breaker fuse so you can play the game for 5 seconds before the wire heats up.

#332 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Wow...did he really say the flight 2k is in "nice shape"....did he even look at the large patch of bare wood on the playfield

Or that it doesn't have the original spinners, and the 5 bank drop targets arent all the same level ...

#333 5 years ago

Yo craigslist two lift twilight zone, south park. Open for offer now I would never insult you so please just be fair. As always ya boy J got the deals. In ment condition "never" used publicly, one owner. Text me friend

NOTHING LIKE DEALING WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS AN 8TH GRADE EDUCATION

#334 5 years ago
    Quoted from chrisjens2:

" target="_blank">sandiego.craigslist.org link
    Yo craigslist two lift Twilight Zone, South Park. Open for offer now I would never insult you so please just be fair. As always ya boy J got the deals. In ment condition "never" used publicly, one owner. Text me friend
    NOTHING LIKE DEALING WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS AN 8TH GRADE EDUCATION

To be fair my boy J always does got the deals.

#335 5 years ago
    Quoted from chrisjens2:

I'm just gonna write that phone number for a future prank call.. (619)244-9234

"How much for the HUO twilight zone?"
    "$8k"
    "$8k?! good lord that's a lotta money. Listen, how much for just a flipper?"

#336 5 years ago

$4500 for BK? Why not.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

"Great working Machines
    Black Knight. 4500.00"

-mof

#337 5 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

$4500 for BK? Why not.
    "Great working Machines
    Black Knight. 4500.00"
    -mof

That guy is on crack.

#338 5 years ago

Ok, this has nothing to do with pinball, but I think it friggin hilarious so I'm going to share it. Here's the story:
    Some guy has been trying like hell to sell this "Fossilized Oosik Baculum EX.Large Rare"

bakersfield.craigslist.org link

Extra large Walrus Oosik Baculum Penis bone.Measures 23 5/8" long and 2 3/8" diameter.Used by the Inuit people of Alaska as a weapon or club to dispatch seals.This type of Walrus has been extinct for thousands of years.I have not seen one of this size for sale or auction in years.Museum quality piece.

I read the ad and click back thinking "some people sell the weirdest stuff on craigslist" so whatever....
    This morning I check CL again and find this ad and haven't been able to stop laughing since I read it

bakersfield.craigslist.org link

Will someone, anyone, please buy this guy's walrus dick? Its incredibly rare and MONSTEROUS! Just think about how well this will compliment your wildlife phallus collection. It can be used as a baseball bat, refrigerator door handle, made into a didgeridoo, heck you could take off one of your ceiling fan blades and tie this bad boy on. What's better than a 24" long prehistoric schlong swinging around your living room at 600 RPM???? Nothing!

and the funny response posting has the sham wow guy on it...While some people sell weird stuff, other people have pretty creative sense of humors

#339 5 years ago

I try to have a sense of humor. Or I could be just weird like my kids tell me I am.

#341 5 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

noy craigslist but...
    ebay.com link » Gorgar Pinball Machine Williams 1979 First Talking Pinball Machine

This showed up in the "people who viewed this item" line just below it. Now this I'd be interested in, but it's local pick up only.
    ebay.com link » 80 Williams Pinball Machine Classic Blackout Flash Gorgar Firepower Black Knight

#342 5 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

Every pin on craigslist is:
    - rare
    - vintage
    - collectable (except by the party selling apparently)
    - overpriced
    - needs to move right away
    - is in 10x worse shape than the description would lead you to believe

Except mine. Buy my Jackbot!

#343 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

This showed up in the "people who viewed this item" line just below it. Now this I'd be interested in, but it's local pick up only.
    ebay.com link » 80 Williams Pinball Machine Classic Blackout Flash Gorgar Firepower Black Knight

"You might not realize but now is the best time to travel. Fuel prices are at an all time low and Southern Ohio is beautiful this time of year."

This guy is a marketing genius

#344 5 years ago

This is definitely my favorite thread ever. This guy has been selling this for at least a year.
    dallas.craigslist.org link

#345 5 years ago
    Quoted from shoemakesmusic:

This is definitely my favorite thread ever. This guy has been selling this for at least a year.

$200!! Here is the same game on Ebay for $19

ebay.com link » Like

#346 5 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

"You might not realize but now is the best time to travel. Fuel prices are at an all time low and Southern Ohio is beautiful this time of year."
    This guy is a marketing genius

Trust me, I know it's a great time to travel, but I can't take time off on short notice, and I can't be gone long enough to make the trip that far as much as I'd like too.

#347 5 years ago
    Quoted from shoemakesmusic:

I see he used the "R" word.

#348 5 years ago

norfolk.craigslist.org link

Just needs fuses and he loves working on broken games.... I guess hes just lazy???

#349 5 years ago
    Quoted from jasonp:

" target="_blank">norfolk.craigslist.org link
    Just needs fuses and he loves working on broken games.... I guess hes just lazy???

3 pictures of it all in different locations too. Must like moving the game around.

#350 5 years ago

I always thought that having your c/l post flagged was a bad thing. I was wrong. Normally you can only re-post your ad every 48 hours and it will go to the top of the listings. But lately some hater has been flagging my ad and it is like a fast pass to the top of the list. A quick copy/paste and my ad is back at the top of the list again. The more the ad gets flagged the more time I get at the top instead of buried down in the bottom of listings. Flagging = good

There are 6905 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 139.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside