5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,898 posts
  • 833 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by steviechs
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,285 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2A618F8D-EAAF-4800-AAB1-92DD4C2EC858 (resized).png
    PinballShark (resized).JPG
    JJP PoC (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200117-220348_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.20.28 PM (resized).png
    2F3C666F-28E1-4AE1-AC6C-127FF5D7BEF9 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200112-234317__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-122632_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Poker (resized).png
    1D4A4CEC-033A-416D-87A7-44917CCC8C28 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.16.03 AM (resized).png
    1qi8cf (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200101-113037 (resized).png
    6FCE4F7D-244B-44DE-90EA-A8294C3B3E5A (resized).png
    Screenshot_20191230-184904__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-083117__01 (resized).jpg

There are 6898 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 138.
    #3351 3 years ago

I like the painters tape, it adds color.
    That is a $1000 mod.

#3352 3 years ago

But man, no LED's... dealbreaker.

#3353 3 years ago

But it's documented HUO

#3355 3 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Not mine, nor do I know anyone involved, but thought this was quite hilarious.
    Original Kiss ad:
    kalamazoo.craigslist.org link
    Some sort of rebuttal from a potential buyer:
    In case the ads get pulled here are some screen shots...

Update! Price is now listed. $2499

#3356 3 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Let me fix that for you $24.99

#3357 3 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

What a deal! Not.

#3358 3 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

OH man. It looks like the head was part of a beaver dam for a few years, and the beaver dam was infested with mice. What a mess!

#3359 3 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

OH man. It looks like the head was part of a beaver dam for a few years, and the beaver dam was infested with mice. What a mess!

Sellers never going to see that $1495 he spent on that Kiss when he bought it on eBay a few months ago.

#3360 3 years ago

So I just made my own CL post to try and sell my DESW. Asking price could wind me up here so I figured I would be proactive.

I figure everyone on CL wants a deal so I can let someone beat me up a bit on price.

Star Wars Pinball Machine

cleveland.craigslist.org link

If you are interested I am obviously negotiable.

#3361 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

So I just made my own CL post to try and sell my DESW. Asking price could wind me up here so I figured I would be proactive.
    I figure everyone on CL wants a deal so I can let someone beat me up a bit on price.
    Star Wars Pinball Machine
    cleveland.craigslist.org link
    If you are interested I am obviously negotiable.

"Coin door has bill validator installed. Excepts $1.00". So in other words, it won't "accept" dollar bills?

#3362 3 years ago

He said beat him up on price, not grammar

#3363 3 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

"Coin door has bill validator installed. Excepts $1.00". So in other words, it won't "accept" dollar bills?

Yeah yeah. Accepts. Policing my spelling is allowed.

#3365 3 years ago

The Cubs are in the playoffs...so, let's spend ridiculous money on a Cubs pinball machine!

chicago.craigslist.org link

In case the listing is gone, which it won't be, there wasn't much text but here it is:

1985 Gottlieb& co. only pinball machine approved by major league baseball. my pinball for over 20 years.

Oh, and he's only looking for $19,000! Such a deal.

#3366 3 years ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Signed translight on tht DESW?

I can sign it if you want...

#3367 3 years ago

lol cubs merch is not worth that much

Quoted from egyptrus:

The Cubs are in the playoffs...so, let's spend ridiculous money on a Cubs pinball machine!
    In case the listing is gone, which it won't be, there wasn't much text but here it is:
    1985 Gottlieb& co. only pinball machine approved by major league baseball. my pinball for over 20 years.

#3368 3 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Maybe it's like The Price Is Right, you just have to remove digits until you hit the actual price then you win it. I'm thinking remove the 1, and one of the 0s.

#3369 3 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

Maybe it's like The Price Is Right, you just have to remove digits until you hit the actual price then you win it. I'm thinking remove the 1, and one of the 0s.

Dude, you read my mind....I was trying to figure a reasonable price from those numbers, and that was the only way to go.

#3370 3 years ago

I saw this on Mr. Pinball the other day...it's a much better deal!

Chicago Cubs, 1985 Gottlieb: 15,000
    This Chicago Cubs pinball machine is rare and is in excellent working condition. Has illuminating backglass and playfield. It takes quarters and you can retrieve the quarters easily. The music is rewarding and plays beautifully. Perfect condition.

And for those that are wondering, it's not the same game as this one is in Kansas.

I get that there might be some hype for this game if the Cubs actually win something but dang, I don't think you could find a higher priced Triple Play if you tried.

#3371 3 years ago

newjersey.craigslist.org link

"Have these BALLY MYSTIC pinball machine parts. Price from $1.00 to $65.00 Your choice."

Well heck, if it's my choice, I choose $1.00.

#3372 3 years ago

toledo.craigslist.org link

not pinball, but coleco "video" game

#3373 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

toledo.craigslist.org link
    not pinball, but coleco "video" game

I'm dating myself, but I still have an original Coleco Pac-Man mini arcade I purchased in 1982 just after I graduated College. I think I paid about 50 bucks for it. My daughters grew up playing that mini arcade game!

#3374 3 years ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

I'm dating myself, but I still have an original Coleco Pac-Man mini arcade I purchased in 1982 just after I graduated College. I think I paid about 50 bucks for it. My daughters grew up playing that mini arcade game!

I bought the coleco pacman off ebarf for the stepson, paid 35 + shipping.
    Ms,pacman 200 without the box is extreme, with the box is still silly money

#3375 3 years ago

This is not a Craig's List laugh.
    I actually think it's pretty cool. Never seen one before.

cnj.craigslist.org link

Is $2300.00 really the going price for these things?

spk (resized).jpg

#3376 3 years ago

For some people that may be the only type of arcade retro machine they will be able to afford within 5 years. The world will overrun by Stern Zizzle pinball machines at overrated prices for the rest AKA Stern "The Pin" v2.0. I look forward to new uninformed owners trying to repair them.

#3377 3 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

This is not a Craig's List laugh.
    I actually think it's pretty cool. Never seen one before.
    cnj.craigslist.org link
    Is $2300.00 really the going price for these things?

No, if NOS around $200-250 on the high end.

#3378 3 years ago

This Angels looks decent enough when it was listed at $950. I love Sys1's and thought about calling to see what they really needed for it.

I found out the next day when it was relisted -

atlanta.craigslist.org link

Not sure why they didn't just list it for $5K.

pasted_image (resized).png

#3379 3 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Probably because it needs a "tune up"

#3380 3 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

This Angels looks decent enough when it was listed at $950. I love Sys1's and thought about calling to see what they really needed for it.
    I found out the next day when it was relisted -
    atlanta.craigslist.org link

"I did see a similar machine in mint condition the other day for sale on eBay for over $5k"

#3381 3 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

"I did see a similar machine in mint condition the other day for sale on eBay for over $5k"

ebay.com link » 1978 Charlies Angels Pinball Machine
    Better act fast - It's still there.

#3382 3 years ago

And here is this one again. Now on Fleabay.

ebay.com link » Pinball Machine 1978 Bally Kiss

#3383 3 years ago

Untested... no shit.

#3384 3 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

And here is this one again. Now on Fleabay.
    ebay.com link » Pinball Machine 1978 Bally Kiss

This machine is getting to be a real celebrity of sorts......

#3385 3 years ago

This one is pretty funny:
    WTB Overpriced Medieval Madness Pinball Machine - $10000 (Raleigh, NC) hide this posting

I know these are still readily available by most distributors for $8,000. I am looking for a ridiculously overpriced one for around $10,000. If you have one for this absurd price please contact me as I have cash in hand.

I am also looking for a WWELE for around $9,500 I am interested in that also. I know this game is crappy and distributors can't give them away for $6,000 delivered. I want to buy one thats already been opened and played and pay $3,500 more for no apparent reason.
    raleigh.craigslist.org link

#3386 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoski:

WTB Overpriced Medieval Madness Pinball Machine - $10000 (Raleigh, NC) hide this posting
    I know these are still readily available by most distributors for $8,000. I am looking for a ridiculously overpriced one for around $10,000. If you have one for this absurd price please contact me as I have cash in hand.
    I am also looking for a WWELE for around $9,500 I am interested in that also. I know this game is crappy and distributors can't give them away for $6,000 delivered. I want to buy one thats already been opened and played and pay $3,500 more for no apparent reason.

6k for a WOZ...I would do that deal.

#3387 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

6k for a WOZ...I would do that deal.

No it says WWELE, not WOZ ECLE.

#3388 3 years ago
    Quoted from kst8cat:

No it says WWELE, not WOZ ECLE.

Thanks... I apparently need another cup of coffee! Late night carving pumpkins LOL.

IMG_0842 (resized).PNG

IMG_0843 (resized).PNG

#3389 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoski:

Sadly this exact game he is referring to is on pinside with a higher price tag than $10K.

#3390 3 years ago

A TZ for $13,997 and a $5.79 discount for paying cash. Is this a joke or is this for real?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41124

#3391 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoski:

A TZ for $13,997 and a $5.79 discount for paying cash. Is this a joke or is this for real?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41124

I believe this ad is a joke referencing that member's displeasure of another member's prices in their ads.

#3392 3 years ago

Star Trek 25th Generation.

ebay.com link » Data East Star Trek 25th Generation Pinball Machine

#3393 3 years ago

Meteor pinball machine - $350

Meteor pinball for sale needs backglass a flipper and an apron.might also need a fuse.

"might also need a fuse" .... never heard it put that way

#3394 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Meteor pinball machine - $350
    Meteor pinball for sale needs backglass a flipper and an apron.might also need a fuse.
    "might also need a fuse" .... never heard it put that way

Yep! One fuse and it'll be working like new! Promise.

#3395 3 years ago

Upside down photos of a "rare" pinball machine

image (resized).png

image (resized).png

image (resized).png

#3396 3 years ago

◀ prev ▲ next ▶miami.craigslist.org link
    favorite this post 1972 Mint Gottlieb Wedgehead Pinball Machine World Series - $2975 (Boca Raton) hide this posting
    image 2 of 3
    1 2 3

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (google map)

condition: excellent
    make / manufacturer: Gottlieb
    model name / number: Wedge head World Series
    For the man or lady who has everything... Perfect for the Man Cave

1972 Gottlieb Wedgehead Pinball Machine. Machine looks like it came out of time capsule. One of only 775 made!
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=2813

Only one light not working probably needs new socket, all rubber recently replaced.
    The back glass is perfect, the playing field barely has a mark, even where the balls get fired out of the infield holes. The outside paint is about as nice
    as your going to see for an original painted cabinet. There is a small part on the lower left rear edge where the plywood lamination cracked off, it is smaller
    than a cigarette and barely noticeable unless you seek it out, and a few very,very minor chips here and there. The legs aren't even pitted. I have everything
    but original lock and key, even the original grease pencil to record high score.

fyi: http://www.pinrescue.com/games/grandslam2011.html this machine is very similar to mine.
    mine is 100% original mint condition. Only new parts are rubbers. Am I Asking top dollar ... yes. This is a museum piece if there is such a thing. You will not find another original pinball machine this pristine. A collectors show piece

As far as i am concerned this machine is museum quality. It has barely any use. It was in a private collection from day one, and allegedly purchased directly from the Gottlieb family although I cannot prove this. I don't need to sell it so any lowball offers won't even be considered. Just looking to clear up some space to buy more stuff.

Open to right trade or make me a cash offer

pasted_image (resized).png

#3397 3 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

◀ prev ▲ next ▶miami.craigslist.org link
    favorite this post 1972 Mint Gottlieb Wedgehead Pinball Machine World Series - $2975 (Boca Raton) hide this posting
    image 2 of 3
    1 2 3
    © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (google map)
    condition: excellent
    make / manufacturer: Gottlieb
    model name / number: Wedge head World Series
    For the man or lady who has everything... Perfect for the Man Cave
    1972 Gottlieb Wedgehead Pinball Machine. Machine looks like it came out of time capsule. One of only 775 made!
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=2813
    Only one light not working probably needs new socket, all rubber recently replaced.
    The back glass is perfect, the playing field barely has a mark, even where the balls get fired out of the infield holes. The outside paint is about as nice
    as your going to see for an original painted cabinet. There is a small part on the lower left rear edge where the plywood lamination cracked off, it is smaller
    than a cigarette and barely noticeable unless you seek it out, and a few very,very minor chips here and there. The legs aren't even pitted. I have everything
    but original lock and key, even the original grease pencil to record high score.
    fyi: http://www.pinrescue.com/games/grandslam2011.html this machine is very similar to mine.
    mine is 100% original mint condition. Only new parts are rubbers. Am I Asking top dollar ... yes.

This is the Craigslist Laughs thread. And while that price MAY be funny, you have to open a Marketplace ad for the game, if you're going to sell it here on Pinside..

#3398 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

This is the Craigslist Laughs thread. And while that price MAY be funny, you have to open a Marketplace ad for the game, if you're going to sell it here on Pinside..

It's not mine it's a CL ad

#3399 3 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

says he spent 6 months restoring this game...looks like he should have spent another month or 2 on touching up around the bonus inserts...
    sandiego.craigslist.org link

should look more like this...

well this pin has made another appearance on CL...for those who remember this popped up a while ago, I bought ($200)it just for a cabinet swap then sold it ($425)... it appeared on cl a few weeks later for $650...now its $800..
    inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Horrible restoration of a once fine Flash pinball machine. This was bought by us sight unseen...yeah note to self, don't do that again. So our loss is your gain!

Good Things:
    - It Plays!
    - Back Glass is in good condition
    - No issues electrically / mechanically - one weak flipper easy fix but I can't bring myself to work on it.
    - LED's were installed...Lipstick on a bit of a pig but hey there are LED's in it!
    - Its a pinball machine

Bad things

- At some point someone fixed this by bolting on a metal sheet to the bottom....functional is the word.
    - Please, if you are going to restore something be sure you know how to paint. The paint job is not very good?
    - If this doesn't sell it will be parted out, which sucks because it is a functional, if slightly ugly machine.

So, 800 o.b.o. please don't contact me and offer something silly....or if you do at least make it amusing. Tell me a joke or something.

Not only do we have this **restored** Flash pinball for sale but we have genuine classic arcade machines and Pinball machines for sale also. So why not come buy our sales floor take a look, try them out and maybe have a free game of pinball...maybe buy another pinball machine too!

We are located in Redlands / Mentone and we are open everyday...errrr well ok maybe we are not open on every Sunday, you should probably call first though just in case I nipped out for a sandwich. Call or text for directions and hours....buy another pinball machine also...did I say that already?

00y0y_6wrQ1OO8wcm_600x450 (resized).jpg

#3400 3 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

Sadly this exact game he is referring to is on pinside with a higher price tag than $10K.

Ahh yes, the high school teacher who tells people he's a physicist since that's what his bachelors is in. He's a jolly chap.

There are 6898 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 138.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside