Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,860 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Foxxstone_80
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    There are 8,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 178.
    #3251 7 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

detroit.craigslist.org link
    Hey, buy them all and you can save $50, awesome.

Wow, this CL guy sure needs a reality check!

#3252 7 years ago

Just a another pinball "flipper", lazy, stupid, and/or potentially dishonest, who may not own the machines, or simply copied internet photos at worst case.

If I was local, I would call the numbers, and confirm available of purchase. It may not be the same person.

The real point to be learned now is LOCK UP your machines, be safe, and have them insured, as pinball machines are becoming more lucrative for thievery and resale. Personal losses are common, and resales of stolen property even more so.

I have had people use even my personal game photos for games for sale in the past in the used market. Another reason I rarely sell these days except directly to other collectors.

Cost is the least of concerns here.
    Knowledge is power.

#3253 7 years ago

Yep, those are just a bunch of regular rubber bands wrapped around the flipper. Plus in all honesty I don't know what is going on below the wireform on the right inlane. Is that little metal piece supposed to be there?

CL Laugh (resized).jpgCL Laugh (resized).jpg

#3254 7 years ago

Did you notice the left lane guide?

I always have to admire some of the redneck ingenuity that goes into some of these.

What i have seen in used instead of a proper 75 cent rubber:
    - the ever popular rubber band
    - a hair tie (hey its kinda springy right?)
    - string
    - wire

Needless to say when you see this kind of thing you can pretty much be assured the rest if the game is also a wreck in desperate need of rescue.

#3255 7 years ago

Actually, I'm not seeing anything with the left lane guide...

And apparently that metal thing I mentioned earlier is stock, but I don't ever remember that being there on any of the TSPP I have played.

#3256 7 years ago

The flipper with rubber bands are a $1000 mod that clearly enhanced the value of any machine by an owner. Don't let anyone tell you differently, it makes the game very rare.

If you want LEDs on top of the flipper bats that costs $500 extra. Requires at least 40 hours of work.

#3258 7 years ago

Key reading point regarding this ad:

"I'm raising the price slightly because of massive interest."

I guess this makes my prototype sample RS that was purchased from a WMS employee worth $10K.

#3259 7 years ago

charlotte.craigslist.org link

Listed well below market value guys. They're going for 10k on Ebay!

#3260 7 years ago
    Quoted from yellowghost:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

"Like new, Home use only, beautiful Roadshow Pinball by the amazing designer Pat Lawlor, you know, the guy that created legendary super pins like Addams family and Twilight zone. Roadshow is one of the other wide-bodied super pins he helped design and create. Featuring talking heads 'Red and Ted'"

Who knew TAF was a super-pin? That's news to me.

#3261 7 years ago
    Quoted from vilant:

"Like new, Home use only, beautiful Roadshow Pinball by the amazing designer Pat Lawlor, you know, the guy that created legendary super pins like Addams family and Twilight zone. Roadshow is one of the other wide-bodied super pins he helped design and create. Featuring talking heads 'Red and Ted'"
    Who knew TAF was a super-pin? That's news to me.

Would have made the game even more awesome though if he had designed the extra space. I am thinking a full Addams Mansion inclusion.

#3262 7 years ago

Screenshot_20160906-211858 (resized).pngScreenshot_20160906-211858 (resized).png

#3263 7 years ago

I think they have an extra $0 in the price

atlanta.craigslist.org link

Williams FunFest 1973 Vintage Pinball Machine works great! - $2500

#3264 7 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

I think they have an extra $0 in the price
    atlanta.craigslist.org link
    Williams FunFest 1973 Vintage Pinball Machine works great! - $2500

We know that Swinger and Fun-Fest are $900 machines ...
    Swinger (resized).pngSwinger (resized).png

#3265 7 years ago

It's RARE, because it is the only pinball machine ever made by Mattel. $500

bn.craigslist.org link

#3266 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

It's RARE, because it is the only pinball machine ever made by Mattel. $500
    bn.craigslist.org link

A few more pictures might do it justice!

#3268 7 years ago

stlouis.craigslist.org link

I'm not sure if a dead DMD on this machine qualifies as minor.

#3269 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bbismuth:

Yup. It's a $400 part these days.

#3270 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yup. It's a $400 part these days.

Is that the cost of the big DMD? Maybe if you can find one.

Game is really dusty too which makes me think about battery damage from sitting so long. Price is $3000 and I saw one this summer for low 2K.

#3271 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

chicago.craigslist.org link

I don't know who this is but I hate when I see stuff like this, flag this crap!

#3272 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bbismuth:

"No low balls, I know what it's worth" Don't they all?

#3273 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is that the cost of the big DMD? Maybe if you can find one.

For an original yes. There is now also a RGB LED solution available, which is also about $400.

#3274 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bbismuth:

Looks like a non booter to me. I don't see anything that isn't GI

#3275 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bbismuth:

He knows it's a top 10 game cracks me up.

#3276 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bbismuth:

It doesn't. In other news. I didn't know Jack Nicholson starred in Batman Forever....

#3277 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

He knows it's a top 10 game cracks me up.

In a line up of 11 games??

#3278 7 years ago

newyork.craigslist.org link

Not pinball, but damn I'm in the wrong business if I built a top tier one with a 4ghz quad core for $1000 this spring and this piece is going for that much?

#3279 7 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

newyork.craigslist.org link
    Not pinball, but damn I'm in the wrong business if I built a top tier one with a 4ghz quad core for $1000 this spring and this piece is going for that much?

They can ask whatever they want. It doesn't mean they will actually get it.

#3280 7 years ago

That MAME cabinet looks awful too.

#3281 7 years ago
    Quoted from pacman11:

I don't know who this is but I hate when I see stuff like this, flag this crap!

It's a couple of jerkos on Chicago CL that do not like each other. The seller is a flipper in the Elgin/South Elgin area.......don't know who the guy calling him assclown is. The seller seems to have a few "fans" as he has been flamed in the past.

#3282 7 years ago

Anyone want a 1965 Williams Ski Club for the low low price of $3500?

boise.craigslist.org link

#3283 7 years ago
    Quoted from Herm:

Anyone want a 1965 Williams Ski Club for the low low price of $3500?
    boise.craigslist.org link

We have different definitions of "fully refurbished". Yikes.

#3284 7 years ago

Would love a pinsider to do a weekly vid-CAST of "The Best of Pinball Craigslist" with audio commentary. The material/jokes practically write themselves!

#3285 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

It's a couple of jerkos on Chicago CL that do not like each other. The seller is a flipper in the Elgin/South Elgin area.......don't know who the guy calling him assclown is. The seller seems to have a few "fans" as he has been flamed in the past.

Yeah I am sure you are right, but to publicly do this is wrong and immature. Some people really have too much time on their hands.

#3286 7 years ago

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Pinball Sale or Pinball Price Gouge?

#3287 7 years ago
    Quoted from flippersticks:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link
    Pinball Sale or Pinball Price Gouge?

Those are all right here on the pin map! Hope they aren't getting out of pinball completely.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/1077-family-amusement-corporation-los-angeles-ca-united-states

#3288 7 years ago

I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to buy a game again with the ridiculous prices that people are asking for games these days. Here's a Last Action Hero and a Waterworld for $5000.

chicago.craigslist.org link

Here's the text:

Getting ready to move, and would prefer not to put these machines in the garage or cart them to a storage unit.

I have a Last Action Hero and a Waterworld machine. They have been both updated with LEDs and much more. Contact me if interested and I can go over the entire list of updates. $5000 takes both.

Unless the "much more" is cash in the coin box, I'm guessing you'll be putting them in the garage or carting them to a storage unit...

#3289 7 years ago

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/pin-balls-please-wanted-pin-balls-please-or-pinball/1202721497

ive looking fore pin balls please! ELVIS memrabillya and airlooms to trades! this can be a 1 times offer from me's to you and yores! PLAtES &"D fugareenes! i value them at five thousin muney!!!

#3290 7 years ago

Gameroom Collectibles should be ashamed of themselves. This time it is not about "Disco Fever" (which by the way has still not sold in over 2 years).

http://ebay.to/2dkBERl

#3291 7 years ago
    Quoted from kst8cat:

Those are all right here on the pin map! Hope they aren't getting out of pinball completely.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/1077-family-amusement-corporation-los-angeles-ca-united-states

They are bailing.
    Good techs cost money, and they do not have either.
    I have visited, it is simply another case of a attempt to snag a few bucks and get out before the next market stall.

#3292 7 years ago

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/city-of-toronto/entex-raise-the-devil-pinball-1980-led-3-aa-batteries-model/1186491447?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Entex Raise the Devil Pinball (1980, LED, 3 AA batteries, Model#

Date Listed 25-Sep-16
    Price
    $600.00
    Address Toronto, ON M9A4K1
    View map
    For Sale By Owner
    More Info Collectible Toys & Games
    Rare LED simulated pinball game. It has 4 different skill levels. Everything is working, minor plastic wear and tear on the case, 2 LEDs are slightly dimmer.

CPU: Texas Instruments TMS1100 (Labeled MP1221)
    Concept by Tony Clowes
    Case and electronics designed and programmed by Entex Tokyo

#3293 7 years ago

Price isn't high but somebody was when they did this!

00D0D_cGWAwY6nuVU_600x450 (resized).jpg00D0D_cGWAwY6nuVU_600x450 (resized).jpg

#3294 7 years ago

wilmington.craigslist.org link

wilmington.craigslist.org link

I know there are some EMs that can fetch $3500 but I don't think either of these make that list

#3295 7 years ago

How about $6,000 for a Star Wars Episode I

"This Star Wars Pinball machine and game is a EXCELLENT TALKING PIECE, a ENVY from your FRIENDS, and a EXTRAORDINARY Piece of HISTORY inside your game room. This Star Wars Pinball Episode 1 machine is $ 6,000 .....PAYMENT WILL BE DUE UPON PICK UP ..I thank you for looking ...you will NOT be disappointed..$ 500.00 deposit upon close of escrow .....IMMEDIATE PAYMENT SELLER HAS THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY ...IT IS LISTED AND IS FOR SALE at other locations.. "

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#3296 7 years ago

Quoted from ArkhamB:Price isn't high but somebody was when they did this!

OMG!! LMFAO!!!

#3297 7 years ago

"Modern art masterpiece of magazine clippings."
    I don't understand the relation of the images on the playfield to the TV show.
    It looks like Gun n' Roses meets LOTR in a WWE brawl with the transfer done on laminated inkjet decal paper.

Maybe he has the original backglass in his closet, that might be worth a few dollars.

#3298 7 years ago

Here's another good CL ad for your viewing pleasure:

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Enjoy.

#3299 7 years ago
    Quoted from Turtle:

Here's another good CL ad for your viewing pleasure:
    philadelphia.craigslist.org link
    Enjoy.

At that price, it won't Getaway.

#3300 7 years ago
    Quoted from ArkhamB:

Price isn't high but somebody was when they did this!

I just don't like "Photoshop" cut and past backglasses.
    00303_5vUl1Amei1h_600x450 (resized).jpg00303_5vUl1Amei1h_600x450 (resized).jpg

There are 8,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/66?hl=vilant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.