Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,867 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by pevo
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 178.
    #2801 7 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

This is coming home Sunday. I paid a finish carpenter to do the router work to set the glass in flush. It is a Stern Dracula 1979

Needs flipper bats & rubbers

#2802 7 years ago

I don't get people... even though I would never pay that much for one I inquired with a few simple questions, have topper, have card dispenser, any panel overlay pealing...as none of these could be determined from the 2 pictures of the game. I get "really want to trade for a pinball" as a response. That's it. So I assume it has pealing and no topper or card dispenser, which makes the asking price ridiculous and worthy of this hall of shame.

Slugfest pinball machine in great condition. Great working game plug and play. LEDs added and playfield cleaned recently.

Best baseball game ever made by Williams

$2,550obo

detroit.craigslist.org link

#2803 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

really intensely talked down about it all not only as a business but as a hobby while usually collectors at other pickups really talk up this great hobby of ours

I remember when they were shopping out a taxi, and talking about how the customer cheaped out on repro plastics or something.. and that if you really add up the hours they're getting paid like $10/hour and it doesn't pay the bills. Well yea.. that's because most people just want a "pretty good shopped" pinball. Those that want a nicer restoration go to HEP, where spending $10k for a pinball (even if it's a whirlwind) is worth it because it looks better than factory new. Don't get me wrong, GRC does a good job, but they're just a notch above TNT.

It's a tough business, if it's a business at all restoring pins.. There's far more money in fixing problems. Even if you sort of know what you're doing, most of us get stumped on some projects.

#2804 7 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

It's a tough business, if it's a business at all restoring pins.. There's far more money in fixing problems. Even if you sort of know what you're doing, most of us get stumped on some projects.

TNT seems to do crazy amounts of business, and I'm sure a lot of that is due to their positive online presence (ie, videos). They're fun, entertaining, and you can learn a few nuggets of information here and there. So, whenever someone thinks about them, it's usually in a positive way.

GNC's videos are...painful to watch. They aren't fun or entertaining. And that probably hurts their bottom line quite a bit.

#2805 7 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

This is coming home Sunday. I paid a finish carpenter to do the router work to set the glass in flush. It is a Stern Dracula 1979

"Bravo", it will look good anywhere.
    Hard to find playfield now in good condition, welcome to see it salvaged for any purpose.

#2806 7 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I remember when they were shopping out a taxi, and talking about how the customer cheaped out on repro plastics or something.. and that if you really add up the hours they're getting paid like $10/hour and it doesn't pay the bills. Well yea.. that's because most people just want a "pretty good shopped" pinball. Those that want a nicer restoration go to HEP, where spending $10k for a pinball (even if it's a whirlwind) is worth it because it looks better than factory new. Don't get me wrong, GRC does a good job, but they're just a notch above TNT.

Mike's a perfectionist that puts too much time and money into projects. He even had a paint shop doing cabinets for him at one point and was having custom art drawn up. Really the only thing he didn't do that HEP does is the wooden playfield restores and metal plating. I do think the online stuff really did divide people in how they perceive GRC. While the work being done there is outstanding, it's hard to not factor in what was said as it was said in the name of the business. As a buyer in general, you want to take everything in when making a decision. You can do the best work on the planet, but having a questionable presence online really negates that.

#2807 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

GNC's videos are...painful to watch. They aren't fun or entertaining. And that probably hurts their bottom line quite a bit.

I've been watching a lot of GNC videos the last few days and fully agree. Did Todd do something to piss them off, or do they just feel the need to rag on TNT at every opportunity? Promoting your business by bashing someone else's isn't going to win you any new customers. I enjoy Ray's tech tips and knowledge but the cameraman's endless bashing is tiresome. The constant "you guys suck" overdubs are tiresome. The dog shitting PIP videos are tiresome.

#2808 7 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

I've been watching a lot of GNC videos the last few days and fully agree. Did Todd do something to piss them off, or do they just feel the need to rag on TNT at every opportunity? Promoting your business by bashing someone else's isn't going to win you any new customers. I enjoy Ray's tech tips and knowledge but the cameraman's endless bashing is tiresome. The constant "you guys suck" overdubs are tiresome. The dog shitting PIP videos are tiresome.

I remember reading somewhere that Todd made a crack about people repairing games in the back of a hardware store...and that's where Rays shop used to be? Someone jump in if I'm wrong on that. But I believe that was a few years ago.

That said I've been watching TNT for awhile now, and haven't heard any shots at GRC.
    I've only watched maybe a few GRC videos since their youtube channel got shutdown, and then they had to open another one. Used to watch their videos, it was painful trying to learn about this new hobby, but having to constantly hearing Mike take shots at Todd when Todd wasn't saying a word. Just got tired of his bad attitude.

Ray seems like a nice guy in all the videos I've seen.

#2809 7 years ago

Someone once told me "when you hear someone bad mouthing another person's work they're insecure about themselves, and are trying to make themselves look better. Anybody who does quality work doesn't need to bad mouth anyone else because their work will speak for itself." Maybe this is case with GRC and TNT, maybe not. I think openly bashing others is just poor taste though.

#2810 7 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:This is coming home Sunday. I paid a finish carpenter to do the router work to set the glass in flush. It is a Stern Dracula 1979

Nice! I have been thinking about doing something along those lines myself.

#2811 7 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

There were a few tidbits of dry humor from TNT Amusements a while back, but nothing anyone should take offense to overall.
    It is not like everything that is done is completely scripted.

#2812 7 years ago
    Quoted from setzkor:

waterloo.craigslist.org link
    "pinball machines for $500 cash sky jump. Torch.gorgar.airport.Soccer.ok for got the last one ..no i will not take no less all i tuff shape "
    I'm guessing responding to this either earns you a chance for several nice project pins, a chance to get robbed, or a chance to put the lotion in the basket. And I can't tell if you should not try to negotiate because he'll fight you, or because he really needs the cash.

This person has been trying to get rid of these games for years. Originally they were stored in a garage (covered with random junk), and they wanted $3000 for all of them. A year later they were still trying to get rid of them, only then they were stored outside covered with tarps. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/36#post-2824412 Now I suspect they are all a rust, moldy mess.

I tried to make an offer for them back when they were still stored indoors, but my calls were never returned.

#2813 7 years ago

I occasionally search craigslist in Buffalo for pins as I am originally from there and am trying to find a good first pin for a relative. I notice there seems to be a lot of overpriced junk on there, even more so than in my area. Apparently someone else noticed too, lol:

buffalo.craigslist.org link

Ceiling Suspended Pinball Machine - $11600 (Dreamland)

I am selling my very rare pinball machine that is the type you suspend from the ceiling. You sit upside down and play until you get a headache. It has all new LEDs and has over 50 coats of bulls eye varnish on the playfield so it will never wear. The ball is ceramic so it will never rust. It has been completely shopped and is full of mouse turds. The back glass is perfect with only 3 small cracks. Thankfully with it hanging from the ceiling you don't need legs on the game. It is rare with only 44,000 in circulation. This particular game was designed by Lord Kitchner and blessed by the queen. It was once used by pirates and has a top speed of 22 nautical miles per hour. It is 4 wheel drive with a bar stool and safety harness welded to it so you won't fall on your head. It was once played by Louie the 4th and they say he never washed his hands again after playing it. Everything in the game is gold plated making it a steal at this price. Each time you score 100,000 points a little man comes out of the cabinet and kicks you in the balls and says "so, you call yourself a collector?" Cash only, no deliveries and no bonus miles.

pinball machine for sale - $9000 (14222)

I have an awesome and really, really collectable pin ball arcade game for sale. only 8,500 made so that sounds limited to me. what kind? who knows! but it's rare because I watch a lot of American pickers and pawn stars so I know my stuff! it fell off a truck and it is scraped up and a hunk broke off but it's an easy fix, i just don't have the time. lights turn on but nothing else works so I'm sure it's just a fuse. one solenoid won't fire but it's probably a loose wire. backglass is perfect but it does have a 2 inch crack. but again, it's rare! do pinball machines have legs? if so they're not included. LED bulbs through out so that raises the price by $1000. it worked the last time I turned it on (so basically that means that it no longer works & I'm trying to screw you). this is going to go quick so hurry! no low ball offers 'cause I know what it's worth!! don't waste my time w/trades either!!! no spammers! first person with $9,000 gets it!

#2814 7 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

I occasionally search craigslist in Buffalo for pins as I am originally from there and am trying to find a good first pin for a relative. I notice there seems to be a lot of overpriced junk on there, even more so than in my area. Apparently someone else noticed too, lol:
    Ceiling Suspended Pinball Machine - $11600 (Dreamland)
    I am selling my very rare pinball machine that is the type you suspend from the ceiling. You sit upside down and play until you get a headache. It has all new LEDs and has over 50 coats of bulls eye varnish on the playfield so it will never wear. The ball is ceramic so it will never rust. It has been completely shopped and is full of mouse turds. The back glass is perfect with only 3 small cracks. Thankfully with it hanging from the ceiling you don't need legs on the game. It is rare with only 44,000 in circulation. This particular game was designed by Lord Kitchner and blessed by the queen. It was once used by pirates and has a top speed of 22 nautical miles per hour. It is 4 wheel drive with a bar stool and safety harness welded to it so you won't fall on your head. It was once played by Louie the 4th and they say he never washed his hands again after playing it. Everything in the game is gold plated making it a steal at this price. Each time you score 100,000 points a little man comes out of the cabinet and kicks you in the balls and says "so, you call yourself a collector?" Cash only, no deliveries and no bonus miles.
    pinball machine for sale - $9000 (14222)
    I have an awesome and really, really collectable pin ball arcade game for sale. only 8,500 made so that sounds limited to me. what kind? who knows! but it's rare because I watch a lot of American pickers and pawn stars so I know my stuff! it fell off a truck and it is scraped up and a hunk broke off but it's an easy fix, i just don't have the time. lights turn on but nothing else works so I'm sure it's just a fuse. one solenoid won't fire but it's probably a loose wire. backglass is perfect but it does have a 2 inch crack. but again, it's rare! do pinball machines have legs? if so they're not included. LED bulbs through out so that raises the price by $1000. it worked the last time I turned it on (so basically that means that it no longer works & I'm trying to screw you). this is going to go quick so hurry! no low ball offers 'cause I know what it's worth!! don't waste my time w/trades either!!! no spammers! first person with $9,000 gets it!

Haha! This guy gets it. Only thing better would be extremely blurry photos in the ad.

#2815 7 years ago

I really like the last line.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#2816 7 years ago

littlerock.craigslist.org link

Fanstastic four pinball machine.

#2817 7 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Fanstastic four pinball machine.

Yup...

Mister Fantastic on the keyboards
    Invisible Woman on the cello
    Human Torch plays flute
    Thing on the bassoon

What's your point??
    faz

#2818 7 years ago

What a riot.....?!..............Joey

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2819 7 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

What a riot.....?!..............Joey

I almost looked up a dreamland pinball machine.. then I started reading more.. wow that was a good one lol.

#2820 7 years ago

Ok who placed this add?

Are we really at almost $6K for a FT?

#2821 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Ok who placed this add?
    Are we really at almost $6K for a FT?

Sadly he has already lowered the price from $6500! Honestly I think he's one of the reasons for the fake ads I posted a few back.

#2822 7 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

Sadly he has already lowered the price from $6500! Honestly I think he's one of the reasons for the fake ads I posted a few back.

I actually contacted him this morning and offered $2500 I think. He basically blew a gasket and went off on me about not even being able to pickup a player's FT for that. So yeah... Anyone want to buy my documented HUO Family Guy for $11K???

#2823 7 years ago

Very nice looking FT. In that condition 3k to 3500 it should sell. His price he will keep it forever.

#2824 7 years ago

Sure at $3k he would find a buyer. Hell, I may even be a buyer at that price in that condition but he isn't ever coming down to that with a comment like you can't even get a player's condition for $2700

#2825 7 years ago

This particular FT will easily sell for over $4000-4500 whether it is properly documented as HUO non-routed or not.
    It will also sell very fast, once it comes down around another $800-1000.
    This is a superb example of this machine in a world full of "crappy" ones. (pun intended)
    A below average condition one is less than $2000.
    An average one $2000-2500, if you are prudent.

That is just the market right now, as this "B title" is spiking.

#2826 7 years ago

Anyone want an $8500 Addams? milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Here's the text of the ad:

Bally ADDAMS FAMILY 1992 Collector Classic Arcade Pinball Machine for sale. All 3 flippers work excellent. DMD is perfect. Playfield is very nice. Some slight wear by the electric chair entrance/exit. Some slight wear on cab around flipper buttons. Overall very nice clean machine. Cab is a solid 9.5 out of 10. Brand new translite. Coin mechs work/ game is set on free play. All 3 pinball's were replaced with brand new ones. All targets work correctly, no burned out lights. Game is original and has been kept up. HUO no cig burns. I do not need help selling please serious inquiries only. I can assist in delivery within a 50 mile radius of Pewaukee, with my truck. Thanks for looking

He claims it's HUO but it has the pricing sticker on it, which I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't put on or need if it was in home use and set on free play. Speaking of free play, clearly it's not set on free play as you show a picture with the DMD saying "5 credits." If I were guessing, I'd say the batteries are dead and every time you turn it on it resets and you have to put credits on it to play it. It also loses the date/time which might be a reason for the credit dot. I think I see some rust on those legs as well so if it was HUO then you had it stored somewhere with moisture, which might have adversely affected the metal parts on the game. I'm going to go with it's been home use only since I bought it...

#2827 7 years ago

Notice that its setup for tokens. Probably from an amusement center.

#2828 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Anyone want an $8500 Addams?

This seller is a complete liar, or does not know meaning of words.
    Home use machines do not use tokens, and they never shipped this way from the factory, EVER.
    This game is not exclusive HUO, it was routed.
    It might have been in a house for a while in a basement.
    Playfield quality on the mansion inserts and ramps do not support the conjecture either based on visual photo inspection.
    Game was stored in a moisture related environment and metal parts under the playfield will reflect the same condition as seen on the leg bolts and spring steel ramps.
    Number of plays on the game look to be well over 40k minimum based on electric chair scoop wear, possibly more upwards of 60k.
    I have games that I purchased NIB the same age as this machine, and do not look like this machine.
    The cabinet did not have a lot of "shuffling", which is a good thing.

Estimated value, $4500-5000, based exclusively on market inflation right now, not its true value.
    Help educate new collectors folks, know what they are wanting to buy.
    Don't "Texas pump the oil".

#2829 7 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

This seller is a complete liar, or does not know meaning of words.
    Home use machines do not use tokens, and they never shipped this way from the factory, EVER.

Uhm.. what?

All of my arcade (two different arcades) machines, including pinballs, were ordered with .900 token mechs. Shipped from manufacturer like that.

#2830 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Uhm.. what?
    All of my arcade (two different arcades) machines, including pinballs, were ordered with .900 token mechs. Shipped from manufacturer like that.

In 1992 from Bally/Williams?
    That was not standard practice for the industry at the time.
    All were constituted with basic quarter mechanisms shipped NIB.
    Conversions were offered at additional cost, but it was highly uncommon unless under direct consignment purchase from the manufacturer in larger game quantities.
    Functionally, most operators used quarters unless the arcade was well over 50-100 machines, or had larger complex routes to prevent employee technician theft as much as on location theft.
    The cost did not justify the conversion in most cases.

Normally, the token mechanisms were purchased from separate parts suppliers or the distributor.
    The chances that this particular machine was shipped with token coin mechanism from the factory is very small at best as a "leftover".

Additionally, the decal added to the coin door was also not standard industry Bally/Williams issue for the period.
    This just is not the way coin doors were shipped.
    Why would a private owner put aftermarket token decals on a supposed HUO machine in his house?
    That does not make a lot of sense to me, and some games even used "blanks" (which was a FREE factory option).

This machine adds up to being routed due to multiple observations.
    Otherwise, the game was cleaned once ever 10+ years and used rusty pitted pinballs in the game compounded withe moisture damage.
    If the playfield was lifted in an additional photo, I could make a final assessment quickly.
    If I was local, I doubt the owner would want me to do that.

#2831 7 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

In 1992 from Bally/Williams?
    That was not standard practice for the industry at the time.
    All were constituted with basic quarter mechanisms shipped NIB.

Yup! We used tokens in both of my arcades (different time periods, one I was at between 1993 and 1995, the other 1996 to 1999) We ordered from our distributor when the game was announced, and games came straight to us, shipped from Midway. No dealer stop in the middle. (I still have, somewhere, a shipping label that has our address and the from address; thought it was a neat momento.) The arcade I was at in 93-95 was also a test location for test games - it's here my early sample TZ came from - and they knew to ship them to us with .900" token mechs.

The rest of your comments I'm not arguing about. (Except that I know many home arcade owners that did convert their games over to tokens.. Especially since they have changer machines..) I was just referring to the ordering process bit.

#2832 7 years ago

kansascity.craigslist.org link

For Sale 1973 Gottlieb "Jack in the Box" 4 player pinball machine in fine working order. New rubber all around. Fun cool lights and action. Graphics look great. Only 8300 machines produced. Very hard to find. Text me if interested. I'll call back. Thanks $1695

Wow, what a deal. $1695, with all of the reds in the backglass gone or almost gone, and a nice broken bumper cap. PF looks dirty by the flippers, but hard to tell by the crappy pics. Since this is such a 'hard to find' game, the only thing missing is RARE!!

#2833 7 years ago

sandiego.craigslist.org link

Text of the ad reads:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Brand New STERN Indiana Jones Pinball Machine - $8500

Let me start with this is a BRAND NEW MACHINE, Not a refurbish.
    Always privately owned
    Always inside my air conditioned home
    Has aprox 3 hours of total play time on it
    Always covered
    In PERFECT condition
    Just turned it on and played a few rounds this week and every light and siren worked just like it should.
    This Machine is ready for your game cave or to be set up in your Indiana Jones Room.
    Serious offers only please.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't these go for under 4k? OMG!??? Price Police Plez! I'm sure this is due to lame ebay prices.

#2834 7 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

A little confusing...

#2835 7 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Now this makes more sense!

#2836 7 years ago
    Quoted from ArkhamB:

Now this makes more sense!

And this has been going on for quite a while...If I were to take a wild guess, Mr. "WTB ads are a ripoff" is a guy that gets craigslist alerts or notifications and wants to make sure he gets to see any potential "deals" before the WTB guy does.

While even a flaming pile of crap FunHouse would go for more than $500, the guy who's complaining doesn't give us any information about the condition of his game.

I guess we'll see how long this goes on.

#2837 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Bally ADDAMS FAMILY 1992 Collector Classic Arcade Pinball Machine for sale. All 3 flippers work excellent. DMD is perfect. Playfield is very nice. Some slight wear by the electric chair entrance/exit. Some slight wear on cab around flipper buttons. Overall very nice clean machine. Cab is a solid 9.5 out of 10. Brand new translite. Coin mechs work/ game is set on free play. All 3 pinball's were replaced with brand new ones. All targets work correctly, no burned out lights. Game is original and has been kept up. HUO no cig burns. I do not need help selling please serious inquiries only. I can assist in delivery within a 50 mile radius of Pewaukee, with my truck. Thanks for looking
    He claims it's HUO but it has the pricing sticker on it, which I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't put on or need if it was in home use and set on free play. Speaking of free play, clearly it's not set on free play as you show a picture with the DMD saying "5 credits." If I were guessing, I'd say the batteries are dead and every time you turn it on it resets and you have to put credits on it to play it. It also loses the date/time which might be a reason for the credit dot. I think I see some rust on those legs as well so if it was HUO then you had it stored somewhere with moisture, which might have adversely affected the metal parts on the game. I'm going to go with it's been home use only since I bought it...

I'd say it IS HUO...Home Use Occasionally

#2838 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

I posted about this on the WI Coin Op Facebook Page and how big of a joke it was (this is the same game that the admin of that page had for sale for $3500 on there as it needed a translite. Then low and behold it shows up on craigslist for $5K more.......I let the admin know his game was on CL though a post on that page but he didn't like that so he BANNED me. lol

The current seller contacted me here, I politely said no thanks and told him it WAS NOT HUO, as it was clearly a routed machine.........sure I'd like an addams family but if I'm paying that kind of jack for one I'm going to get one in much better condition.

#2839 7 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

And this has been going on for quite a while...If I were to take a wild guess, Mr. "WTB ads are a ripoff" is a guy that gets craigslist alerts or notifications and wants to make sure he gets to see any potential "deals" before the WTB guy does.
    While even a flaming pile of crap FunHouse would go for more than $500, the guy who's complaining doesn't give us any information about the condition of his game.
    I guess we'll see how long this goes on.

Lol, I tried that notification stuff and I constantly got non pinball stuff.

Considering Chicago area was/is the main manufacturing hub of pinball and arcade machines, the selection on CL sucks. Very frustrating.

I've seen more machines on Detroit and even Cincinnati(or somewhere in OH can't remember).

Hard to get another pinball when they're 600 miles away and the wife's chirping "no more games"

#2840 7 years ago

Chicago region is tough place to be a collector/owner. Availability is better, but prices are almost always higher, due to larger collector numbers, knowledge, and constant sharking. When a person says "there is nothing available", they probably do not have a lot of resources and networks to find machines. They are all over the place, but when they show up in the "common" places they are gone in a musket flash.

#2841 7 years ago

Tried to buy for 700 but wants to sell to first responder for less

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#2842 7 years ago
    Quoted from wierdeer:

Tried to buy for 700 but wants to sell to first responder for less

As I said in the other thread, the seller has integrity.

#2843 7 years ago

Well opinions are like.... You know the rest.... I choose to reject your reality and substitute my own thanks.

#2844 7 years ago
    Quoted from wierdeer:

Well opinions are like.... You know the rest.... I choose to reject your reality and substitute my own thanks.

Kudos to the seller for sticking to a verbal agreement.

Surely you could have at least offered fair market value right?

#2845 7 years ago

It's whatever... I offered her 700 would have payed more,not much more considering it needed repairs, and I would have needed to ship from Hawaii to Denver.which can be around a thousand dollars.
    1700 plus repairs and a shop job I would have barely got a good deal. if nothing else was wrong with it.pretty funny how judgmental Pinside members can be.
    I made the most reasonable offer I could let's remember her add said 400 I offered her more right of the bat and for this I am ridiculed,

#2846 7 years ago
    Quoted from wierdeer:

It's whatever... I offered her 700 would have payed more,not much more considering it needed repairs, and I would have needed to ship from Hawaii to Denver.which can be around a thousand dollars.
    1700 plus repairs and a shop job I would have barely got a good deal. if nothing else was wrong with it.pretty funny how judgmental Pinside members can be.
    I made the most reasonable offer I could let's remember her add said 400 I offered her more right of the bat and for this I am ridiculed,

Deservedly so.

#2847 7 years ago

Anybody else wanna take a shot?
    Man my life sucks so bad Pinside hates me ?
    Lol I tried to buy a machine and called a seller stupid I'm guilty and I'm ready to pay for my crime. What's the penalty?

#2848 7 years ago

And be creative

#2849 7 years ago
    Quoted from wierdeer:

Anybody else wanna take a shot?
    Man my life sucks so bad Pinside hates me ?
    Lol I tried to buy a machine and called a seller stupid I'm guilty and I'm ready to pay for my crime. What's the penalty?

Considering you wanted to get this shipped from Hawaii to you in Colorado. I don't blame the seller one bit and I probably would have done the same. Cash in hand over a hassle... I get the extra 300 in the offer but first come first serve and they got the money right then and there all done with?

#2850 7 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Considering you wanted to get this shipped from Hawaii to you in Colorado. I don't blame the seller one bit and I probably would have done the same. Cash in hand over a hassle... I get the extra 300 in the offer but first come first serve and they got the money right then and there all done with?

Ah a civilized comment
    I'm in Hawaii at the moment cash in hand. I wouldn't want to deal with shipping either if I was a seller.
    Not a big deal there are millions of pins in the sea plenty more offers to make lol

There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.