5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,890 posts
  • 833 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by metal-mods
  • Topic is favorited by 190 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,282 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200117-220348_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.20.28 PM (resized).png
    2F3C666F-28E1-4AE1-AC6C-127FF5D7BEF9 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200112-234317__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-122632_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Poker (resized).png
    1D4A4CEC-033A-416D-87A7-44917CCC8C28 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.16.03 AM (resized).png
    1qi8cf (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200101-113037 (resized).png
    6FCE4F7D-244B-44DE-90EA-A8294C3B3E5A (resized).png
    Screenshot_20191230-184904__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-083117__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-081551__01 (resized).jpg
    76B56859-1A01-4C2B-9128-C8DBDBB2F21D (resized).jpeg
    fish tales (resized).jpg

There are 6890 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 138.
    #201 5 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

That ball is supposed to be there, it's a captive ball on a Stern Stampede.

The stuck ball is in the description the seller made:

"Very Rare Rawhide Pinball Machine , lights up but ball is stuck on machine,"

Oddly enough (since it is very rare) there happens to be another for sale on our local CL at the same time (with nicer playfield, for quite a bit less). What an incredible coincidence! Maybe combine both of those rarities and get one working game?

charlotte.craigslist.org link

#202 5 years ago
    Quoted from kirkgun:

The stuck ball is in the description the seller made:
    "Very Rare Rawhide Pinball Machine , lights up but ball is stuck on machine,"
    Oddly enough (since it is very rare) there happens to be another for sale on our local CL at the same time (with nicer playfield, for quite a bit less). What an incredible coincidence! Maybe combine both of those rarities and get one working game?
    charlotte.craigslist.org link

Amazing! He has a Stern pinball machine from the "1960's"! Apparently someone found out how to time travel back a decade with a pinball machine. Now THAT'S an innovation!

#203 5 years ago
    Quoted from kirkgun:

Oddly enough (since it is very rare) there happens to be another for sale on our local CL at the same time (with nicer playfield, for quite a bit less). What an incredible coincidence!

That is amazingly rare! What are the odds!!!

#204 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Not craigslist, but still completely rediculous nonetheless:
    ebay.com link ยป Vintage Pinball Machine Spare Part Chromed Steel Ball
    A rusty, used ball for $20 on ebay. With $18 shipping.

Ummm. It's coming all the way from Australia. Of course the shipping is high. They make the best rusty pinballs down under. You want the best - you pay the price, mate.

#205 5 years ago

I know there were only 1,000 of them but.......
    ebay.com link » Gottlieb Dragonette Pinball Machine

#206 5 years ago

This is brilliant.. TDK lite for almost twice what it went for at costo new..
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

#207 5 years ago

And it comes with the "sex sells" shot of a woman standing by the game, as if that somehow makes the game more desireable...

#208 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

And it comes with the "sex sells" shot of a woman standing by the game, as if that somehow makes the game more desireable...

#209 5 years ago

Space Odyssey, only $4000. And to save you the trouble, it's already drilled for a lockbar.

longisland.craigslist.org link

#210 5 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Space Odyssey, only $4000

This is why there are so many estate sales with old EM pinballs. They hold onto them and don't budge on price, then send them to auction when they move and can't keep them where they're moving to. Not saying ALL pinballs (I'm picking up a nice sky jump next week for a steal), but MOST are out of their minds.

#212 5 years ago

$3300 for a NOS populated EATPM playfield.

ebay.com link » New Old Stock Elvira And The Party Monsters Pinball Machine Playfield From Bally

Isn't that more than what the whole machine goes for?

#213 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It is but that item is VERY rare.

#214 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sure, but if someone buys it and they find the rest of the game they can set it up on Ebay for a crazy price and watch it sit there forever. It will be a long time before someone actually gets to play and enjoy that playfield.

#215 5 years ago

I have an issue with that listing, anyway: never seen a NOS populated playfield from WMS of that era with multiple colors (white *and* black) of rubber used. Something's off, I think. Open to being corrected if I'm wrong, though, if any of the designers want to pop in and smack me on the head.

#216 5 years ago

Can this be real??? this guy wants to trade a MM for quite possibly some of the worst games made...has to be a fishing scam...

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

**TRADE** Pinball machine Medieval Madness - $1

I have a very nice Medieval Madness but it needs to go as I have grown bored with it. Willing to trade for a Popeye, Flintsones, bug Bunny Birthday Party, or other interesting pin. Game plays error free, playfield has no wear. Really, a nice machine.

CraigsList is not letting me upload images a the moment, I'll try again later. Contact me via email and I'll send you the pictures.

#217 5 years ago
    Quoted from Troutfarm:

This is brilliant.. TDK lite for almost twice what it went for at costo new..
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

Don't even get me started about this guy and his bootleg translites. He's a crook.

#219 5 years ago
    Quoted from chrisjens2:

Oddly enough, I was in that area on that road last month on my way back from Vegas (and the PHoF).

#220 5 years ago
    Quoted from boagman:

I have an issue with that listing, anyway: never seen a NOS populated playfield from WMS of that era with multiple colors (white *and* black) of rubber used. Something's off, I think. Open to being corrected if I'm wrong, though, if any of the designers want to pop in and smack me on the head.

Are you referring to the black post rubbers? Those and they yellow ones were common even then.
    And the bands on the playfield look like they're as old as the playfield is supposed to be. (and probably turning to dust!).

Compare to an original flyer picture:
    http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=782&picno=4189&zoom=1

#221 5 years ago
    Quoted from chrisjens2:

Guy is legit. all his machines are in good shape. Bought one from him last week.

#222 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scsurfer:

Guy is legit. all his machines are in good shape. Bought one from him last week.

Maybe, but he comes off like a complete asshole with his refusal to take pictures.

#223 5 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Maybe, but he comes off like a complete asshole with his refusal to take pictures.

I can kind of understand why he isn't posting pictures, but if they're folded up, how is someone going to get to check them out? And after making a drive to Victorville on top of that. I wouldn't make an eighty mile trip there and not be able to inspect / try out a game.

#224 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

I can kind of understand why he isn't posting pictures, but if they're folded up, how is someone going to get to check them out? And after making a drive to Victorville on top of that. I wouldn't make an eighty mile trip there and not be able to inspect / try out a game.

No way I'd ever follow up on any ad without pictures. Plus There's some creepy freaking people on CL.

#225 5 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

No way I'd ever follow up on any ad without pictures. Plus There's some creepy freaking people on CL.

Same here, and even then I'm skeptical. Some people on Craigs-list are not only creepy, some are (literally) serial killers!

#226 5 years ago

Bah, there's creepy people everywhere. Even on Pinside.

#227 5 years ago

LOL - Taxi is not a $2500 game in this condition. Cracked plastics, filthy, banged up cab, playfield wear to the wood. Too much!
    ebay.com link » Williams Marilyn Monroe Taxi Pinball Machine

#228 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Taxi is not a $2500 game in this condition.

But it's a Marilyn Taxi, and he has the manual! That alone doubles the price.

#229 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

$3300 for a NOS populated EATPM playfield.

Yes, it's a bit much, but I'd LOVE to have it.

#230 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scsurfer:

I bought 3 machines from this guy...he has over 40 games and not enough room for them...he does come across a little rough in e mails but if you call him up or meet him in person he is a good dude...he is also active on pinside

#231 5 years ago

I just keep seeing this come up!!

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#232 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Can this be real??? this guy wants to trade a MM for quite possibly some of the worst games made..

He said he got bored with it. That I understand.

#233 5 years ago
    Quoted from agodfrey:

I just keep seeing this come up!!

As much of a laugh as this is, you gotta respect someone who takes that many pictures. Also aside from the chipped plastic, that playfield looks near mint.

#234 5 years ago
    Quoted from DudeMcAwesome:

As much of a laugh as this is, you gotta respect someone who takes that many pictures. Also aside from the chipped plastic, that playfield looks near mint.

TRUTH

#236 5 years ago

Well $500 for a PS4 might be a little high for that machine (idk EM prices that well), but least he isn't asking $3k ("and thats a steal") like a lot of the CL ads.

#237 5 years ago

Anyone want to trade a pinball machine for a dead guy's jackets?
    chicago.craigslist.org link

Won't someone buy this X's and O's for $550 (that's sat on CL for over a year) that has no photos, but rest assured the backglass has some pealing? (didn't know glass rang like bells) And if you can find a cheaper pinball, then buy it!
    chicago.craigslist.org link

#238 5 years ago

So tempting. Night Rider is a 2k machine folks.

kansascity.craigslist.org link

#239 5 years ago

Can someone post the first pic in this listing..i cant do it with my phone..

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#241 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Can someone post the first pic in this listing..i cant do it with my phone..
    losangeles.craigslist.org link

There.
    00F0F_i0EYu4ldEUE_600x450.jpeg

#242 5 years ago

Here you go. OOPS 1min and a few seconds too late.

craigslist picture.jpg

#243 5 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Here you go.

craigslist picture.jpg 42 KB

Wonder if they will throw in the rug?

#244 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bohdi:

There.

00F0F_i0EYu4ldEUE_600x450.jpeg 42 KB

LOVE the outfit??

#245 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Wonder if they will throw in the rug?

How can you tell if she has a rug??...

#246 5 years ago

That's Burning Man for you.

#247 5 years ago

There's a pinball for sale?

#248 5 years ago

Dang, I could use all of the mechanicals in the backbox out of that Royal guard....

#249 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

How can you tell if she has a rug??...

It's "Carpet", man

There are 6890 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 138.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside