5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,890 posts
  • 833 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by metal-mods
  • Topic is favorited by 190 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,282 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200117-220348_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.20.28 PM (resized).png
    2F3C666F-28E1-4AE1-AC6C-127FF5D7BEF9 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200112-234317__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-122632_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Poker (resized).png
    1D4A4CEC-033A-416D-87A7-44917CCC8C28 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.16.03 AM (resized).png
    1qi8cf (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200101-113037 (resized).png
    6FCE4F7D-244B-44DE-90EA-A8294C3B3E5A (resized).png
    Screenshot_20191230-184904__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-083117__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-081551__01 (resized).jpg
    76B56859-1A01-4C2B-9128-C8DBDBB2F21D (resized).jpeg
    fish tales (resized).jpg

There are 6890 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 138.
    #2401 3 years ago

lol Yea thats the one i just posted. He say's its not a joke.

#2402 3 years ago

I think it's time to start collecting arcades again... This pinheads are getting out of control!!

#2403 3 years ago

No he just really wants to trade and says he would sell it for a reasonable price. Its a gorgeous SS for sure, looks brand new. Arcade games are getting out of control too. Supply is running low on all of these retro machines.

#2404 3 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

No he just really wants to trade and says he would sell it for a reasonable price. Its a gorgeous SS for sure, looks brand new. Arcade games are getting out of control too. Supply is running low on all of these retro machines.

Go to an auction. Arcade games go for nothing at those things. Pins bring crazy cash wherever.

#2405 3 years ago

Looks like they hit Ebay before posting.

boise.craigslist.org link

#2406 3 years ago

I have a "still in box" ORIGINAL 1997 Pro Pinball - TimeShock! in "collector quality condition" with full color Empire Interactive oversize UNFADED box, NON-SCRATCHED CD ROM (with Dolby Digital Red Book Audio), COMPLETE table manual with set up instructions, COMPLETE technical manual with all feature and diagnostic functions, and product registration card ready to be redeemed for a full warranty.

The "wave of the future" is upon us again.

"Absolutely certain to appraise in a major increase of value after Silver Castle Pinball releases their real pinball machine - TimeShock!"
    (in 3-5 years)
    "Its just like platinum and gold for investors!"
    (except better)
    "Act now, this deal will be GOING, GOING, GONE!"
    (There has to be a pinhead somewhere that will open their wallet for me)

$20K Ebay, baby, here I come...
    CHA-CHING!

TimeShock_Original_Box_(resized).jpg

#2407 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Was this the one listed on eBay for $300, I think in north NJ? That one looked like a mess, but I was contemplating grabbing it. Definitely looked like there was something going on between the glass and the PF...ie. a home for several woodland creatures.

yes, thats the one. You can see pictures on "can these be saved thread". Jungle was parted out, but jack in the box might have some life in it. But one big turd did come out that was raccoon based, I think.

#2408 3 years ago

God this guy is such an asshole, charging more then the entire set from CPR for just one piece? I really hate people that hoard stuff and do this. Get a job.
    ebay.com link » Awesome Firepower Pinball Topper Cpr Reproduction Firepower Topper Plastic

#2410 3 years ago

Slugfest for $2500 (CAD), works perfect. Either the picture isn't of the actual machine, or it doesn't work perfect. Check out the DMD.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1142879304&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts

#2411 3 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

Slugfest for $2500 (CAD), works perfect. Either the picture isn't of the actual machine, or it doesn't work perfect. Check out the DMD.

Strike #1 - bad description
    Strike #2 - bad title "Slugfest Pinball".... isn't this a pitch n bat?
    Strike #3 - maybe he has the wrong picture. Perhaps he's selling escargot?!?!?

Just sayin...
    faz

#2412 3 years ago

this guy wants to trade all of his Donald Trump collection , including toilet paper for a Pinball machine tampa.craigslist.org link

#2413 3 years ago

I like the Slugfest button panel, topper, and unbroken bleacher plastic, as they all look to be in good shape. I cannot speak for the game, cabinet, ramp, motor assembly, or the bad high voltage issues on the display. If the cost was about $500-600 CAD less it might be a good deal, dependent on the rest of the game outside the DMD.

Technically it is a Pitch N Bat, but it classifies as a pinball machine by many operators and historians in terms of design, circuit boats, and operation just like WMS Hot Shot Basketball.
    Slugfest actually had three production runs, although the last was very short. There are even a few still floating around NIB.

#2414 3 years ago

I'm all over this one!! The one picture immediately had me sold on it.

ebay.com link » Phoenix Pinball Game By Williams Phoenix Blazeway Free Shipping To Lower 48

#2415 3 years ago

worlds tallest pinball $40,000

detroit.craigslist.org link

flipperless

#2416 3 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

this guy wants to trade all of his Donald Trump collection , including toilet paper for a Pinball machine tampa.craigslist.org link

I would sooner keep a termite-infested, mouse-nested, cat-piss-smelling, battery acid-damaged, dried-up rubber, all coils melted, peeling backglass, scraped-up moldy and dildo-filled cabinet, worn-to-wood playfield, hacked wire harness, rusty-legged Raven in the middle of my dining room when my fiancée's entire family is coming for Thanksgiving dinner, than trade it for this guy's collection of crap.

#2417 3 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

wait, you can do that?!! I used to get Trumps autograph all the time at various boxing events in atlantic city. Handed him a gold paint pen once, damn thing leaked all over his hands.

#2418 3 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

Handed him a gold paint pen once, damn thing leaked all over his hands.

Midas touch??

faz

#2419 3 years ago

"1977 Sonic Mars Trek Pinball Machine. Working. Very Fun Vintage pinball machine. It is not restored the wood has seen better day but as a whole is still solid. The only think that i have not messed witht the coin opperation. No need since i just use it personally for fun. 4 player and all the scoreboards work. $3500 is my price. Call me if you want it...you can come play it. Bring your bill fold cause after you play it you will want it."

atlanta.craigslist.org link

#2420 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

I would sooner keep a termite-infested, mouse-nested, cat-piss-smelling, battery acid-damaged, dried-up rubber, all coils melted, peeling backglass, scraped-up moldy and dildo-filled cabinet, worn-to-wood playfield, hacked wire harness, rusty-legged Raven in the middle of my dining room when my fiancée's entire family is coming for Thanksgiving dinner, than trade it for this guy's collection of crap.

You "feelin' the Bern"?

#2421 3 years ago

here you go
    ebay.com link » Big Bang Bar Pinball Machine New In Box By Capcom Illinois Pinball

#2422 3 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

here you go
    ebay.com link » Big Bang Bar Pinball Machine New In Box By Capcom Illinois Pinball

If I hit the Lottery I'll buy it LOL

#2423 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

If I hit the Lottery I'll buy it LOL

The Ann Arbor Pinball Museum has one to play , Pinball Showcase May 13-15, 2016.

http://vfwpinball.com/?p=128

#2424 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

I wasn't convinced until you said "hacked wire harness", then I knew you were serious!

#2425 3 years ago

here you go

Good for him for sticking to his guns on his asking price, that is the free market system... and his consumers are currently answering his requested price with a "no". All it takes is one person to hit him up with lower asking price and maybe he will compromise. How many MIB big bang bars exist?

#2426 3 years ago
    Quoted from wantdataeast:

How many MIB big bang bars exist?

I would say 3, if that. Out of 14 produced, can't be many. I made keychains for 4 of them that are open and being played.

#2427 3 years ago

The one on ebay is not an original, which is the 14. It is the remake(#151) which there are 191 units so I'll bet there are quite a few NIB still out there. I think most people that bought them knew they would be really rare.

#2428 3 years ago

I've seen multiple posts suggest it's one of the top candidates for re-make à la MMR.

#2429 3 years ago
    Quoted from wantdataeast:

How many MIB big bang bars exist?

Probably a lot less than NIB one's!

#2430 3 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

I've seen multiple posts suggest it's one of the top candidates for re-make à la MMR.

I would actually consider buying that remake.

If they ever remake the game... the guy that has one for $30k, won't see $12-15k for it.

#2431 3 years ago

Silver Slugger Baseball Pinball Machine by Gottlieb $2500 (St. Charles) pic

stlouis.craigslist.org link

Pics of 2 different machines too. one with wear above the red insert and one not.

#2432 3 years ago

Indiana Jones Pachinko / Japanese Pinball (500 balls included) - $600

detroit.craigslist.org link

That is $100.00 for the game and $1.00 per ball !

#2433 3 years ago
    Quoted from Swainer80:

Silver Slugger Baseball Pinball Machine by Gottlieb $2500 (St. Charles) pic
    stlouis.craigslist.org link
    Pics of 2 different machines too. one with wear above the red insert and one not.

Different drop targets too

#2436 3 years ago

motivated seller
    sarasota.craigslist.org link

That could be one of Russos guys

#2437 3 years ago

motivated seller

space jam IS a 3g game folks

#2438 3 years ago

motivated seller

I'd be pretty motivated to sell at those prices too.

#2439 3 years ago

#2440 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

space jam IS a 3g game folks

Um, how about $3K for a Shaq? Space Jam is a $5K game compared to that POS!

#2442 3 years ago

listed @ 3k but will take $2200 what a deal

#2444 3 years ago

Haha yeah nothing beats a good "gortlieb"

#2445 3 years ago

Right? & its priced at a premium $ because of the historical importance of the year in which it was made

#2446 3 years ago

motivated seller

Some of the descriptions on CL just make me laugh. What does that even mean? That he's not just fishing to see if someone might be interested in buying them? Clearly if he's got that many pins listed with high prices, he's a dealer, and EVERY dealer is motivated to sell, that's what they do.

#2447 3 years ago

This guy is still at it. Selling other peoples machines he does not own for rediculous prices. ebay.com link » Vintage Original 1983 Firepower Ii Pinball Machine Williams Arcade Man Cave

#2448 3 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

This guy is still at it. Selling other peoples machines he does not own for rediculous prices. Vintage Original 1983 Firepower Ii Pinball Machine Williams Arcade Man Cave

Given a bit of time, the local collector community will accomplish shutting him down and blacklist him to protect buyers. The word is already been circulated, and there methods to eliminate the problem legitimately, as legally it is difficult to prove what is occurring. I do not use names on PinSide.

#2449 3 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

.........................Pink??........Really??
    winchester.craigslist.org link

OMG...that poor Galaxian. Whomever is responsible really needs to ashamed of themselves.

#2450 3 years ago
    There are 6890 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 138.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside