5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,898 posts
  • 833 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by steviechs
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,285 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2A618F8D-EAAF-4800-AAB1-92DD4C2EC858 (resized).png
    PinballShark (resized).JPG
    JJP PoC (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200117-220348_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.20.28 PM (resized).png
    2F3C666F-28E1-4AE1-AC6C-127FF5D7BEF9 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200112-234317__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-122632_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Poker (resized).png
    1D4A4CEC-033A-416D-87A7-44917CCC8C28 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.16.03 AM (resized).png
    1qi8cf (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200101-113037 (resized).png
    6FCE4F7D-244B-44DE-90EA-A8294C3B3E5A (resized).png
    Screenshot_20191230-184904__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-083117__01 (resized).jpg

There are 6898 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 138.
    #2351 3 years ago

.........................Pink??........Really??

winchester.craigslist.org link

#2352 3 years ago
    #2353 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

Do you think he'd take $5500? Sometimes I like to offer these guys something close to their asking price and laugh when they turn it down. Or if they bit tell them you'll be right out to pick it up after you finish eating dinner.

This is a perfect example of why I can't stand to list stuff on CL. You get these clowns who don't have a nickel to their name and couldn't come get it if you offered it below it's value........Lots of dreamers on CL.....buyers and sellers. ....I really don't see anything funny about the Bears pin, either you want it or you don't! PERIOD!

#2354 3 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

That is funny, didn't even clean up the paint tray before pictures.

#2355 3 years ago
    Quoted from bronco-jon:

This is a perfect example of why I can't stand to list stuff on CL. You get these clowns who don't have a nickel to their name and couldn't come get it if you offered it below it's value........Lots of dreamers on CL.....buyers and sellers. ....I really don't see anything funny about the Bears pin, either you want it or you don't! PERIOD!

Don't get your panties in a twist...gezzz some people have no sense of humor

#2356 3 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

winchester.craigslist.org link

Goes great with the chartreuse T-Molding

#2357 3 years ago

Chicago CL has/had (after it's removed) an ad for Torpedo Alley for $200. Description says it's a "93 Williams" and "needs work". Had one picture. Looked legit. I inquired, but the seller said it sold after just 30 minutes. Might still be up, but I'm not posting the link because it will probably be dead soon.

#2358 3 years ago

dallas.craigslist.org link

"Must sell Starship Troopers Pinball Machine $3500 obo and Junkyard Pinball Machine $4500 obo. Full sise, official. Make an offer on these. Both are in excellent condition. Barely used, mainly stored. Both are ready to move."

For machine that must sell...look at these must sell prices.

#2359 3 years ago

This has been reposted on craigslist for a second time this week. For someone to take care of or display.
    minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Screenshot_2016-02-15-05-49-02_(resized).png
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-05-48-50_(resized).png

#2360 3 years ago

#1 asking $50 bucks each for those POS.
    #2 he posted 15 pictures of that CRAP!!
    #3 the couch the jive time glass is sitting on might be ok.

#2362 3 years ago

from Ebay, not CL. But Wow.

ebay.com link » Pinball Machine Back To The Future Holy Grail Of Pinballs Coinop Mike J Fox

Pinball Machine "Back To The Future" "Holy Grail Of Pinballs" Coinop Mike J Fox

Upgraded to bright led #1 pinball in world and most sought after ! Iconic pinball none better Original fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k

#2363 3 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

This has been reposted on craigslist for a second time this week. For someone to take care of or display.
    " target="_blank">minneapolis.craigslist.org link
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-05-49-02_(resized).png
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-05-48-50_(resized).png

Looks like those backglasses were stored back-to-back, with a handful of sand thrown in between.

#2364 3 years ago

Williams Big Deal for $2K
    providence.craigslist.org link

"Card-themed machines are always in demand"
    "This machine was just appraised for $3,000! "

#2365 3 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

"This machine was just appraised for $3,000! "

I love statements like this...if someone appraised it at $3000 don't you think they'd buy it at $2,000 and then sell it on their own to make a profit?

#2366 3 years ago

Appraised for $3K, Insured for $3K .....

... large wooden box filled with sparking electronics and a bottle of lighter fluid to clean the rubber.

Need I say more...
    faz

#2367 3 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

ebay.com link » Pinball Machine Back To The Future Holy Grail Of Pinballs Coinop Mike J Fox
    Upgraded to bright led #1 pinball in world and most sought after ! Iconic pinball none better Original fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k

"Don't WAIST my time... "

#2368 3 years ago

I picked up a jack in the box yesterday. "Barn find". It was outside in guys driveway. First thing I asked, "has this been outside in the rain"? Yes, but its been covered the whole time in plastic. Never mind last week was freezing temps. He knew nothing about pins much less ems. But said he did see one on ebay for $800. I had to point out it was FULL of mouse droppings. No key, coin door permantly open, rusted. Back of head held on with a large bolt through side brackets. I opened up the backbox, mouse condo heaven. Playfield full of mouse piss. Under playfield, more mouse crap and stuff for bedding. He didn't know head came off. From $800, down to $200. Still paid too much, but thought it would be interesting to try and clean. Back glass and plastics seemed ok. Need hazmat suit to give initial cleaning. All parts seem to be there. Plug almost came apart in my hand, so not plugging in until I've replaced it. Some type of epoxy applied to 1/2 the bottom. Maybe to keep it together from rot.
    "I saw one on ebay for $800" Good Lord

#2369 3 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

I picked up a jack in the box yesterday. "Barn find". It was outside in guys driveway. First thing I asked, "has this been outside in the rain"? Yes, but its been covered the whole time in plastic. Never mind last week was freezing temps. He knew nothing about pins much less ems. But said he did see one on ebay for $800. I had to point out it was FULL of mouse droppings. No key, coin door permantly open, rusted. Back of head held on with a large bolt through side brackets. I opened up the backbox, mouse condo heaven. Playfield full of mouse piss. Under playfield, more mouse crap and stuff for bedding. He didn't know head came off. From $800, down to $200. Still paid too much, but thought it would be interesting to try and clean. Back glass and plastics seemed ok. Need hazmat suit to give initial cleaning. All parts seem to be there. Plug almost came apart in my hand, so not plugging in until I've replaced it. Some type of epoxy applied to 1/2 the bottom. Maybe to keep it together from rot.

This had me rolling..a bit of buyers remorse...

#2370 3 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Does it come with the "sports almanac"?

#2371 3 years ago
    Quoted from CUJO:

Does it come with the "sports almanac"?

Damn, I would need that almanac just to be the "lucky" buyer to purchase that machine!! 37500 is a steal, because they said everyone wants it. I think I would rather have a nice used porsche for 37500....

#2372 3 years ago
    Quoted from metalkatt:

37500 is a steal

Best part is that he has RAISED the price. It was 20K when I saw it yesterday!
    50K by X-Mass!

#2373 3 years ago

harrisburg.craigslist.org link

*** The exact same machine was purchased on Pawn Stars (History Channel) for $ 3750 and they plan to list it for $ 5000 !!! ***

In 1970 Williams pinball brought us Line Drive with the all American Patriot colors of Red, White, and Blue.

All original, never restored!!

Relive your younger days with this original pinball baseball game. Runners pop up and run the bases. A Home Run sets off fireworks!

Can play by yourself or 2 can play (one pitches, 1 bats).

Comes with original Instruction Manual.

Great for Family Fun!

#2374 3 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

" target="_blank">harrisburg.craigslist.org link
    *** The exact same machine was purchased on Pawn Stars (History Channel) for $ 3750 and they plan to list it for $ 5000 !!! ***
    In 1970 Williams pinball brought us Line Drive with the all American Patriot colors of Red, White, and Blue.
    All original, never restored!!
    Relive your younger days with this original pinball baseball game. Runners pop up and run the bases. A Home Run sets off fireworks!
    Can play by yourself or 2 can play (one pitches, 1 bats).
    Comes with original Instruction Manual.
    Great for Family Fun!

So Pawn Stars is the new reference price over eBay?

#2375 3 years ago

Pawn stars is full of BS. They bought an ODDS and EVENS for $800.00. Not working, missing parts, ect. I doubt that anyone here would have gave more than $250.00. Then there was the ball bowler where Chumlee broke the backglass. It was staged as you could not see the actual glass being broken. So they over pay... well the producers paid for it.

#2377 3 years ago
    Quoted from WonkoTSane:

James Bond anyone?

And the ball split in half
    And there's a hole in the cab
    And one of the legs is shorter than the other three
    And there's a mouse nest in the corner of the cab
    And there's a cat living in the backbox (eating the mice)
    And ....

Good stuff....
    faz

#2378 3 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

Was this the one listed on eBay for $300, I think in north NJ? That one looked like a mess, but I was contemplating grabbing it. Definitely looked like there was something going on between the glass and the PF...ie. a home for several woodland creatures.

#2379 3 years ago

This is interesting. There is a guy who lives in Seatle Washinton on Ebay by the name of buttonw who is selling pinball machines that aren't his...
    ebay.com link » Wwe Wwf Royal Rumble Pinball Machine Completely Working Fully Shopped Man Cave

One of the Facebook pinball groups noticed it, well the one guy that has his on Craigslist noticed it on Ebay...
    spokane.craigslist.org link

He contacted the Ebay user and this guy lol had the balls to say "i'm just helping you sell your machine? Whats the problem"
    The Ebay user has since pulled the listing but he has a number of other pins for sale that we believe are not his at all. Mostly because everyone of them are in a different house or arcade in the pictures. This guy is a piece of work.

#2380 3 years ago

Is this guy insane?

Pinball-Machine-Back-To-The-Future-Holy-Grail-Of-Pinballs-Coinop-Mike-J-Fox

ebay.com link

"This is the first pinball ever to be offered at $100,000! Hence its the first pinball machine to reach as price of $100,000!!! Guess what I am even willing to purchase a back to the future pinball machine because of all the offers I am getting on mine! I am offering to pay up to $10,000 for one! So send me pictures if your willing to part with yours! if you really have one! ! Please when making offeres on mine NO offeres under $10k the one I have for sale ! This machine is Upgraded to bright led. The machine has also been upgraded to a mike j fox face . I consider this the # 1 pinball in world and the most sought pin ball machine in the world it's certainly the most recognizable pinball ball in the world partly because of the famous movie! This is certainly an Iconic pinball and none better anywhere! Original and fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k autograph pictures do not come with the machine"

#2381 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Is this guy insane?
    ebay.com link
    "This is the first pinball ever to be offered at $100,000! Hence its the first pinball machine to reach as price of $100,000!!! Guess what I am even willing to purchase a back to the future pinball machine because of all the offers I am getting on mine! I am offering to pay up to $10,000 for one! So send me pictures if your willing to part with yours! if you really have one! ! Please when making offeres on mine NO offeres under $10k the one I have for sale ! This machine is Upgraded to bright led. The machine has also been upgraded to a mike j fox face . I consider this the # 1 pinball in world and the most sought pin ball machine in the world it's certainly the most recognizable pinball ball in the world partly because of the famous movie! This is certainly an Iconic pinball and none better anywhere! Original and fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k autograph pictures do not come with the machine"

Wow, hahaha i had to message this guy.

"Is this listing a joke or some kind of scam? Do you have any actual pictures of this item? And i hate to burst your bubble but $3535 is the most that this machine has ever sold for on Ebay. Its not hard to find. The average price is $1500. lol Am i missing something here? Was this signed by a cast member that had died? lol"

Curious to see what he says if anything.

#2382 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Is this guy insane?

ebay.com link

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-to-the-future-holy-grail-of-pinballs

#2383 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Is this guy insane?
    ebay.com link

LOLs! I looked thru some of his other stuff (some of it is interesting, but I wonder about the authenticity), and found this:

ebay.com link » Donald Trump For President Poster 16 By 20 Poster Hang This On Your Wall

I'm not trying to make a statement about Trump here one way or another, but seriously, that picture is of an actual poster?!?

#2384 3 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Wow, hahaha i had to message this guy.
    "Is this listing a joke or some kind of scam? Do you have any actual pictures of this item? And i hate to burst your bubble but $3535 is the most that this machine has ever sold for on Ebay. Its not hard to find. The average price is $1500. lol Am i missing something here? Was this signed by a cast member that had died? lol"
    Curious to see what he says if anything.

That's what I thought was it signed and even if so it would never in a million years be worth anything near 100k

#2385 3 years ago

This was his reply "No joke if you think my prices are to high then sell me one!! Put up or shut up"
    Guess he doesn't even have a machine to sell? Must be a kid. Or someone very cheap

#2386 3 years ago

Pretty sure at this point that it's a crazy person who knows ridiculous pin adverts are reported here and he/she is messing with the price police for entertainment.

#2387 3 years ago

I found this diamond in the rough of a deal today

charlotte.craigslist.org link

#2388 3 years ago
    Quoted from J_Striker:

I found this diamond in the rough of a deal today
    charlotte.craigslist.org link

Lol don't worry. It will be deleted when sold.

#2389 3 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Lol don't worry. It will be deleted when sold.

Will CL still be even operational when that thing sells?

#2390 3 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

LOLs! I looked thru some of his other stuff (some of it is interesting, but I wonder about the authenticity), and found this:
    ebay.com link » Donald Trump For President Poster 16 By 20 Poster Hang This On Your Wall
    I'm not trying to make a statement about Trump here one way or another, but seriously, that picture is of an actual poster?!?

Did you see this book? Please read the item description. Either the man is a comedy genius or clearly insane.

ebay.com link

#2391 3 years ago

OH Yeah! Now THERE'S a color found in nature!

#2392 3 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Did you see this book? Please read the item description. Either the man is a comedy genius or clearly insane.
    ebay.com link

This guy is scamming Ebay big time

#2393 3 years ago

This is another joke of a listing...
    ebay.com link » Firepower Pinball Machine Williams 1980 Feel The Power
    Called the number in which they have listed numerous times in the listing and the gentlemen who answered the phone said he knew nothing about the machine and i need to email the warehouse??!? WTF.
    The listing claims it is a "Rare prototype Firepower" But the pictures they have in the listing are different machines for one and it describes that "The one pictured may not nessesarily be the actual one being sold"? Wtf is wrong with these people?
    And what does that mean "rare prototype Firepower"? Is this one of the first 10 sold by Williams with drop targets installed by Williams or is it just a regular fucking Firepower with droptargets installed by some hack operator? Stay tuned for this story and more at 11.

#2394 3 years ago

The problem with these guys pricing their pinball is they see one person put up a ridiculous price on a machine and they feel that they can get the same price for theirs because its some what similar. None of them know nothing about the true value of the game.

#2396 3 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

detroit.craigslist.org link

#2397 3 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

detroit.craigslist.org link

$1K by Christmas?

#2398 3 years ago

Some Pinside laughs? Is this a joke?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29408

#2399 3 years ago

Sounds like he just wants to trade, but if you insist on buying well here's the price.

#2400 3 years ago

I have seen them on Craig's list but my last market watch from here brought up a couple high priced pins but this one took the cake. He wants to trade or sell it for a million firm. lol it's perfect except for....

image_(resized).png

image_(resized).png

image_(resized).png

There are 6898 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 138.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside