New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 99830)

More Craigslist laughs.

By wayout440

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,551 posts
  • 901 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by nighttaco
  • Topic is favorited by 201 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,472 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20201021-100407_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    thehellbetson (resized).JPG
    whiffle (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).PNG
    Screenshot_20201015-093135 (resized).png
    dpool (resized).jpg
    received_805018290263711 (resized).jpeg
    received_1492360290956130 (resized).jpeg
    received_773279330120981 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20201012-123637 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 4.04.07 AM (resized).png
    E641B36E-0349-4763-B514-EA41D46CE5D4 (resized).png
    s-l16002 (resized).jpg
    s-l16001 (resized).jpg
    s-l16003332 (resized).jpg
    s-l16003 (resized).jpg

There are 7551 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 152.
    #1851 4 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

lol, that used to be my machine. Its by no means "mint". If i told you what i have been through with this asshole and his partners you would not believe it

Do tell! My experiences with Vince have been some of my worst in pinball but probably pale in comparison.

#1852 4 years ago

This is...erm...different

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

DeLong Hand Carved Indian Chief Slot Machine - $2000 (Phoenixville)

This is a hand carved wooden Indian Chief with a War Eagle slot machine in his chest! He stands 6' tall and is fully working and in excellent condition!

The Indian Chief slot machine was carved by Dick DeLong, a renowned wood carver, located in western Pennsylvania. It is signed by him to authenticate his work. In his chest is a remanufactured War Eagle slot machine which works perfectly, including the jackpot!

Mr DeLong creates his characters out of basswood, the same type of wood from which cigar store Indians were made. Although he has carved many different types of statues, he is perhaps most famous for his Indian characters.

He uses authentic materials to make their clothing. For example, war bonnets for the Indians come from Native Americans on reservations.

His creations are well known the world over. A number of celebrities have contacted DeLong for his work and every once in a while one of his pieces are seen on television or in a movie.

I've had him for a number of years, but it's finally time to let him go to make room for some other acquisitions. Let this mighty Indian warrior grace your gameroom or mancave and enjoy playing him for years to come!

DeLong character slots typically sell for $3500 or more on Ebay and at antique shows, but this one can be yours for $2000! I will also consider trades or partial trades on later model pinball machines or other quality antique slot machines.

00c0c_3GF8qLvhO7R_600x450.jpg

00w0w_kklp4cOnhRD_600x450.jpg

#1853 4 years ago

This Indian loves to party!

chicago.craigslist.org link

#1854 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

This Indian loves to party!
    chicago.craigslist.org link

With both men and women

#1855 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

THAT IS AWESOME!
    not $2K awesome, but awesome.

#1856 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

What the hell is that? That is just freaky looking. And why is the Indian wearing jeggings, or some type of skinny jeans? They certainly accent his sneaker-looking moccasins. It must be a more modernly-dressed Indian. RCA, if I can talk him down to $250 I'll buy it for your game room. I think I'd rather have the Seinfeld Indian sans slot machine.

#1857 4 years ago

It would command more if it were a Frank Polk carving with an authentic vintage slot. I believe the War Eagle on that Delong one is a reproduction.
    mannyslots.jpg

#1860 4 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

Hope this is huo only... Good god

#1861 4 years ago
    Quoted from Droptargets:

portland.craigslist.org link
    Hope this is huo only... Good god

Home use only means NOTHING. I can beat the crap out of a machine, scratch it up, spill on it and put my cig butts out on it. Maybe even draw on it with some markers. All at home, during my home use only. Nothing personal...just can't stand the words and I puke a little in my mouth every time I hear HUO.

#1862 4 years ago

While I agree that HUO doesn't necessarily mean diddly, it usually implies lower plays then you would see on a route. I would never pay more for routed vs huo, I pay based on condition, regardless of where it's been. So I guess I don't mind it as its not diff then someone saying that the machine looks "good" which is also very subjective.

Well, maybe not regardless of where its been, lol

#1863 4 years ago

IMO, the only to questions that are important to me are: is the machine in a smoke free & cat free home? For games about 15 years and up, a huo may at least mean that the machine did not sit in a smoke infested bar for its life.

#1865 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

...the only to questions that are important to me are: is the machine in a smoke free & cat free home?...

Lol! Cats can make a mess. Guess you won't be buying from any pinsiders on this thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cats-and-pinballs-

#1866 4 years ago

I thought this was a scam when I first saw it. What makes this edition special? Does it spray cologne on you when you walk up to it?

ebay.com link » Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Sega Star Wars Pinball Machine 1997

#1869 4 years ago
    #1871 4 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

cleveland.craigslist.org link

Nothing like a dirty game with extra personal customized graffiti beyond the serial number to spice up the Christmas season.
    The graffiti must have given the price edge.
    I wonder what the big "F" stands for on the game?

#1872 4 years ago

The "F" stands for fantastic!!! And you gotta love the "Going on ebay for over $2900". Every time I see that on a CL ad, I want to stab the person posting it with a spoon. It's a shame...because the game is dirty but actually looks like it's in pretty good condition.

I wish we could have a log or journal of what some of these games on CL are listed for, and what they actually end up selling for 3 years later. This guy apparently doesn't have that luxury...because he's moving and can't take the game with him. For that price, he'd better plan on having Star Trek around for a few more years in his new home.

#1873 4 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Unfortunately, right now that IS the going rate for a TRON LE.
    Not saying I agree, but that is very close to being accurate based on demand, since almost all were NIB/HUO purchases.
    New collectors, just flipping games to try to get some extra profit from their purchase or distributors which gobble up this title from owners and hold it for increase in market value.
    It still has all the "goodies" as well, as it should, including the certificate of authenticity which can be verified by Stern with the serial number.
    It WILL sell.

A 10K+ Stern?
    Stikes me as a bit wacky

#1874 4 years ago

Here's a Hollywood Heat for only $2300.

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

Also, this made me lol:

"Open to trade for heavy equipment, or fast sports car."

#1875 4 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

A 10K+ Stern?
    Stikes me as a bit wacky

I agree it may be wacky, but that is pinball life.
    I watch the market.

Let me know if you find a $6.5K Tron LE (even used) on the market. Original retail was $8K, and they sold out in the first week! Post your results here, if you find one.
    It is never going to happen. The best people could hope for VE now, which is UNLIKELY due to Disney shennagins.

This is one version of a game that will continue to rise in price over the next couple of years.
    Even Tron PROs are harder to come by these days.

Brokers are flipping them fast.
    NIB (they still exist) are squatting at $11.5K.

The same thing is happening with several other Stern titles, and I am not talking about IJ or POTC either.

#1876 4 years ago

fresno.craigslist.org link
    seems priced kinda high for a thrashed game. Maybe someone can pick it up cheap?

#1877 4 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

Here's a Hollywood Heat for only $2300.
    indianapolis.craigslist.org link
    Also, this made me lol:
    "Open to trade for heavy equipment, or fast sports car."

They actually started this pin out higher. I'm thinking it was $2900. I was going to post it but never got around to it. I'm glad someone did. Lol.

#1878 4 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

fresno.craigslist.org link
    seems priced kinda high for a thrashed game. Maybe someone can pick it up cheap?

That game is pretty tired but you don't see North Star for $400 very often. Not a bad deal really.

#1879 4 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

They actually started this pin out higher. I'm thinking it was $2900. I was going to post it but never got around to it. I'm glad someone did. Lol.

Yikes. It's a really fun game and it looks like it's in good condition (aside from that faded translite), but they're still asking three times what they should.

#1880 4 years ago
    Quoted from S37VEN:

Do tell! My experiences with Vince have been some of my worst in pinball but probably pale in comparison.

So what happened with you dealing with this duchebag?

#1881 4 years ago

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Looks nice but $4500 for Baywatch might be a stretch

#1882 4 years ago

southjersey.craigslist.org link

"Looking to buy a pinball machine. SS or DMD. Not interested in EM games. Have 700 cash in hand and can pick it up asap. Interested in almost all titles. Specifically looking for games like teed off, escape from lost world, special forces, streetfighter2, pool sharks, bone busters, wipeout, blackwater100, high speed, pinbot, motordome ect. Let me know what you have."

Come on....he has cash on hand!!!!!!!! Doesn't anybody want to get rid of their cherry, fully-working Teed Off, Escape, Streetfighter, Wipeout, or any other pin he wants for a whopping 700 smackeroos??? If anybody does plan on responding to this guy, I may throw up an ad saying that I'll up that ante and give $750 for any of those titles.

He must be an experienced collector. I emailed him just to try to help and tell him he won't find a working DMD title that he listed for $700, at least not in good condition. His response was "I have sen those games really nice and fuolly working for less then 700 before." (his spelling in last statement, not mine...but I wanted to be accurate with quoting him). I even offered him a Meteor semi-project for $450 trying to be nice (nice PF and perfect BG), and he said that game isn't worth more than $150!!! I tried explaining what backglasses alone were worth, but I gave up. He seemed utterly hopeless.

So many people on Craigslist...for their lack of grammar and a variety of other reasons, are a piece of work. So much for trying to help.

#1883 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

So much for trying to help.

You can't argue with an idiot because even when you win he doesn't realize you did...It's not worth the fight because you'll never be able to convince them that they're wrong. At least he picked a few titles where he might actually find a game in that price range. Better than the ads you see where they want to buy a pinball machine and have a max budget of $1000 and then proceed to tell you that some of their desired titles would be monster bash, scared stiff, etc.

#1884 4 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Better than the ads you see where they want to buy a pinball machine and have a max budget of $1000 and then proceed to tell you that some of their desired titles would be Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, etc.

Agreed. Those people are more irritating. They should troll "craigslist - never never land".

#1885 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

southjersey.craigslist.org link
    "Looking to buy a pinball machine. SS or DMD. Not interested in EM games. Have 700 cash in hand and can pick it up asap. Interested in almost all titles. Specifically looking for games like Teed off, escape from lost world, special forces, streetfighter2, Pool Sharks, Bone Busters, wipeout, blackwater100, High Speed, pinbot, Motordome ect. Let me know what you have."
    Come on....he has cash on hand!!!!!!!! Doesn't anybody want to get rid of their cherry, fully-working Teed off, Escape, Streetfighter, Wipeout, or any other pin he wants for a whopping 700 smackeroos??? If anybody does plan on responding to this guy, I may throw up an ad saying that I'll up that ante and give $750 for any of those titles.
    He must be an experienced collector. I emailed him just to try to help and tell him he won't find a working DMD title that he listed for $700, at least not in good condition. His response was "I have sen those games really nice and fuolly working for less then 700 before." (his spelling in last statement, not mine...but I wanted to be accurate with quoting him). I even offered him a Meteor semi-project for $450 trying to be nice (nice PF and perfect BG), and he said that game isn't worth more than $150!!! I tried explaining what backglasses alone were worth, but I gave up. He seemed utterly hopeless.
    So many people on Craigslist...for their lack of grammar and a variety of other reasons, are a piece of work. So much for trying to help.

Craigslist is always a crapshoot.
    Usually more "crap" than "shoot".
    Actually come to think of it, it is more a "crackshoot" (in a bad pun way).

In the past, people have tried to lowball after arrival, tried to coax me into a selling another one of my machines (especially ones that are worth 3-4X the one I am selling for the same price), offer me other things in trade (other machines, motorcycles, golf carts, PlayStations, jewelry, watches, stolen goods, free cleaning services, car waxes for life, etc, you get the picture here), ask to pay me later (what?), ask to pay me in "installments" (double what?), ask to pay me via personal check (triple what?), want me to set up the machine for free for them in their homes, want me to carry the machines up stairs since I have the equipment, among all sorts of other tactics in the past. Its completely insane what people will do. They will try ANYTHING.

In all those cases, I told them to "get the $#%@ out" (sometimes nicely, sometimes not, dependent on what was said, their attitude, and what was observed), I have a security system installed, I carry firearms, am retired military, and I practice shooting on a regular basis.

If you cannot pay for the novelty toy, do not try to buy it. (See photo below).
    Craigslist is not an auction house, estate sale, or "gangsta house".

When I buy, I NEVER make fun of a seller, but do a thorough technical inspection.
    I ALWAYS require a bill of sale (BoS) (hand written) with signatures, I do not care who they are, friend or not.

If they are "in error" in their description of the machine, I tell them (nicely).
    Every minor but significant omission, subtracts $100 from the price.
    Every repair subtracts $100 from price.
    Major features broken (especially things like welding ramps), missing critical hard to find boards, or are irreplaceable parts, I walk and I tell them WHY.
    If the game is a parts machine that is different.
    If the game is a project machine that is different.
    Hard buyer?
    Not at all.
    Just be truthful.

There are plenty of sellers who actually will have "seller's remorse" (yes, this does exist) and try the buy the machine back for more, equal, or less value, or even "threaten you".
    Some even says things like "small claims court".
    A written BoS solves that problem, as they have no leg to stand on.
    Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of good people, but the balanced is tipped in the other direction now from 20 years ago.
    Its a "millennial" age.

In fact, I greatly prefer to assist first time buyers NOT get "bamboozled", by being present for the sale.
    I welcome the opportunity when asked, and say nothing, until the period of inspection, if the buyer wants to make the sale.

These days, I sell to collectors, if at all.
    "Cash and Carry" only, and you bring the truck...
    This goes for back glasses as well, which can be tricky as well.
    Its not worth the time and aggravation in most cases.
    These days, I actively "block" ads that are WTB pinball machines (non-specific) with stolen photos, generic requests, etc designed to entice people to "click on them".

We have a guy right now on Portland CL, who on average has between 5-10 BS ads per day clogging up the system who is trying to buy cheap to "flip games", and I want to personally "chat" with him.

TPJvRDM_(resized).png

#1886 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

This is...erm...different Indian Slot Machine

I actually owned an Cowboy version of one for a long time.
    Originals are quite collectible, are getting rare, especially dependent on which slot machine was used to install in their chest.

#1887 4 years ago

This has been listed over and over again for months. There are currently multiple listings for it on the same CL area page. It seems like I see it every 3-4 days. The price has remained the whole time.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

Pinball 4 play - $1200 (Roxbury Township)

Please send your name & number if interested; emails without this info will be considered spam.

Bally's Space Time EM pinball machine (1972). Machine is rated an 8 out of 10. Excellent condition with minimal playfield wear. Original factory schematics and coin tray. Rare factory laminate on cabinet. Possible local delivery at additional fee. Flippers, four pop bumpers, two slingshots, five standup targets, two kick-out holes, left kick-back lane, upper & lower gates, bonus feature up post between flippers.

00n0n_eqG0EWRRevw_600x450_(resized).jpg00W0W_3wCsp3v5zih_600x450_(resized).jpg00i0i_2SJs24oKjCc_600x450_(resized).jpg00M0M_cths8l2SiWW_600x450_(resized).jpg00O0O_6bmPU2PPu7t_600x450_(resized).jpg00i0i_6AZtNCbjUyl_600x450_(resized).jpg00u0u_bk1altgiMdq_600x450_(resized).jpg

#1888 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

This has been listed over and over again for months. There are currently multiple listings for it on the same CL area page. It seems like I see it every 3-4 days. The price has remained the whole time.

#1 Maybe the owner thinks listing the machine 4X will increase the possibility of sales? (which obviously has not worked)
    #2 Maybe the owner never received an email with an actual name and phone number, or never reads his email anyway, as there is no other means of communication possible?
    #3 Maybe this machine is a ruse to try and sell the machine for more money that it is worth?
    #4 Maybe this is not even the actual machine for sale?
    #5 Maybe this machine is not even owned by the seller.
    #6 Maybe this seller does not know how to use his CL account?

Further possibilities:

#7 Maybe the owner has four machines in different universe dimensions, and he only has access at specific times when the stars line up?
    #8 Maybe the machine has a built in replicator inside the cabinet?
    #9 Maybe the owner has been "entranced" by the spiral in the center of playfield and cannot look away?

#10 Or just maybe the owner is in a "Space Time" warp of his own, and is just a _______? (Insert your word of choice)

My bets are on 3-6 (combined) and 10.

BTW, I always enjoyed that game for its simplicity.

#1889 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

" target="_blank">newjersey.craigslist.org link

00n0n_eqG0EWRRevw_600x450_(resized).jpg00W0W_3wCsp3v5zih_600x450_(resized).jpg00i0i_2SJs24oKjCc_600x450_(resized).jpg00M0M_cths8l2SiWW_600x450_(resized).jpg00O0O_6bmPU2PPu7t_600x450_(resized).jpg00i0i_6AZtNCbjUyl_600x450_(resized).jpg00u0u_bk1altgiMdq_600x450_(resized).jpg

When I had my Xenon listed on craigslist this guy wanted to trade this for my game. Said he wanted $1000 for value of this and would throw in $200. Called me several times telling me how rare and how valuable this game was. Well my Xenon sold for asking price and he's still trying to get his. Says a little about what value really is.

#1890 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

When I had my Xenon listed on craigslist this guy wanted to trade this for my game. Said he wanted $1000 for value of this and would throw in $200. Called me several times telling me how rare and how valuable this game was. Well my Xenon sold for asking price and he's still trying to get his. Says a little about what value really is.

Yes, it happens frequently...

maxresdefault_(resized).jpg

#1891 4 years ago

Craigslist is always a crapshoot.
    Usually more "crap" than "shoot".

Every minor but significant omission, subtracts $100 from the price.
    Every repair subtracts $100 from price.

We have a guy right now on Portland CL, who on average has between 5-10 BS ads per day clogging up the system who is trying to buy cheap to "flip games", and I want to personally "chat" with him.
    TPJvRDM_(resized).png

How can it be minor and significant at the same time?

If I honestly missed something in a description as a seller, then I make the choice if something needs to be adjusted. Pull your $100 crap and I will show you the door.

Maybe in your chat you could talk to him about $100?

#1892 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

How can it be minor and significant at the same time?
    If I honestly missed something in a description as a seller, then I make the choice if something needs to be adjusted. Pull your $100 crap and I will show you the door.
    Maybe in your chat you could talk to him about $100?

Straightforward answer, regarding the offsets of "minor but significant", although this may seem in contradiction.

Some parts of pinball machines are criticaI to operation, some are not, you know that. TIger claw scratches on a cabinet is "minor but significant". Repairable of course. So is fading to a degree, dependent on the type of cabinet. A seller stating "superb cabinet" with these errors is an "omission", and could be a deal breaker.

I would give said mentioned CL buyer a free project machine (and offered to do so) but said Portland CL ad poster is not looking for what he is "stating", it is deception. It came in the email response. I prefer not to give free money to "flippers".

No problem, if you are unhappy, you never can please everyone.

#1893 4 years ago

Straightforward answer, regarding the offsets of "minor but significant", although this may seem in contradiction.
    Some parts of pinball machines are criticaI to operation, some are not, you know that. TIger claw scratches on a cabinet is "minor but significant". Repairable of course. So is fading to a degree, dependent on the type of cabinet. A seller stating "superb cabinet" with these errors is an "omission", and could be a deal breaker.
    I would give said mentioned CL buyer a free project machine (and offered to do so) but said Portland CL ad poster is not looking for what he is "stating", it is deception. It came in the email response. I prefer not to give free money to "flippers".
    No problem, if you are unhappy, you never can please everyone.

But in dealing with people on an everyday basis, you can usually tell if someone is genuine or genuinely full of shit. If it's the latter, it is usually a deal breaker for me, I don't even want to renegotiate. What you and I find significant may not be to a novice who has never sold a machine before. Especially if you are at someones door to buy a TSPP for 2 grand, you are not going to start nitpicking $100 here or $100 there, that's being an asshole. I had a recent deal on a non working machine for $1200. I get there and the backbox is cracking off the baseboard on both sides, that was worth asking for a better deal. The broken plastics were never mentioned either, but as a non working sale, I took it for what it was. I got the machine for $1k because I asked what could we do, not demanding $100 for this or a $100 for that.

I had a Shrek for sale at one point and a buyer wanted $300 off for the cost for him to put LED's in. I told him that him wanting LEDs is not my fiscal responsibility. Made me not want to negotiate anything with him.

#1894 4 years ago

$4,200 after Christmas: Williams High Speed Pinball Machine worked but hasn't been played in a while Might need some minor adjustment

newyork.craigslist.org link

#1895 4 years ago

Not pinball, but this 75$ star wars mailbox cracked me up
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

00T0T_BkDP99yjlp_600x450_(resized).jpg

#1896 4 years ago

I recently picked up a Gottlieb Amazing Spider Man on CL. It was about an Hour and a Half away from my home. Price started at 800 (I had no intention of paying that) I decided before driving to look ask for more detailed images, BG was ok, PF looked ok, it took two days of emailing and texting to teach the seller enough to open the coin door and backbox. After I helped with getting the game opened via text the seller said "maybe I should charge $1000. Of course I said no way for a non-working game of that era. Finally I drive down and look maybe to offer 400. PF has crazing and paint cracking in all the blacks, a transformer on the power supply is gone! The cabinet was covered with a thick yellow substance like smoke damage, but I think it was a bad attempt at clear coat. I wanted to walk away but I already had 40 bucks in gas spent! CL is very difficult. Even HUO can be really messed up! I spent $200 and still feel it was $50-100 to much. HUO beware! Previous owner hacks and bodges!

20151107_163350_(resized).jpg

#1897 4 years ago
    Quoted from blazerchad:

I recently picked up a Gottlieb Amazing Spider Man on CL. It was about an Hour and a Half away from my home. Price started at 800 (I had no intention of paying that) I decided before driving to look ask for more detailed images, BG was ok, PF looked ok, it took two days of emailing and texting to teach the seller enough to open the coin door and backbox. After I helped with getting the game opened via text the seller said "maybe I should charge $1000. Of course I said no way for a non-working game of that era. Finally I drive down and look maybe to offer 400. PF has crazing and paint cracking in all the blacks, a transformer on the power supply is gone! The cabinet was covered with a thick yellow substance like smoke damage, but I think it was a bad attempt at clear coat. I wanted to walk away but I already had 40 bucks in gas spent! CL is very difficult. Even HUO can be really messed up! I spent $200 and still feel it was $50-100 to much. HUO beware! Previous owner hacks.

Keep and seal the backglass, frame it, dump the rest. Remember the memory.

#1898 4 years ago

I'm sure many of us have seen worse and brought back machines that were more of a basket case than this one. Clean it up, fix it up, and enjoy it. Amazing Spiderman is getting hard to find. Be sure to post questions or photo requests if you need anything.

#1899 4 years ago

I would buy that Spider-Man all day at $200.

#1900 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

The "F" stands for fantastic!!! And you gotta love the "Going on ebay for over $2900". Every time I see that on a CL ad, I want to stab the person posting it with a spoon. It's a shame...because the game is dirty but actually looks like it's in pretty good condition.
    I wish we could have a log or journal of what some of these games on CL are listed for, and what they actually end up selling for 3 years later. This guy apparently doesn't have that luxury...because he's moving and can't take the game with him. For that price, he'd better plan on having Star Trek around for a few more years in his new home.

Hi Guys,

I talked to this fella as he is not far from me. I advised that he might be asking a bit too much for the game and after he did some research, he found that was an accurate statement. He said that this was his fathers machine and that his dad paid $500 for it and would take no less than $1000. Told him that still may be a bit high given the condition of the machine. He said his dad advised that if he cannot double his money he will just keep it. Oh well, I tried.

George...

There are 7551 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 152.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside