Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 178.
    #1651 8 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

I thought they were his Mom and his Aunt.

hahahahaha! Cant stand grc that guy is such a tool and those chicks are call girls I'm sure lol And if anybody wouldn't rather have a minty Twilight Zone for 8K and buys that piece you got CHUMPITIZED! long live TNT an entertaining pinball show not mindless dribble!

00-tuck4.jpg00-tuck4.jpg

#1652 8 years ago

newjersey.craigslist.org link

Pinball & Arcade Collection. 52 Machines. Most Beautifully Restored

GAMES FOR SALE
    Arcades and condition. All games work perfect unless noted. Most are beautiful restorations. Some are all orig.

1: Kangaroo. Orig and beautiful. $900
    2: Berzerk. Orig and beautiful $1500
    3: Astro Invaders. Orig and very nice. $750
    4: Monaco Gp. Decent cond works perfect $800 (SOLD)
    5: Turbo. Restored mint $1200
    6: Donkey Kong. Restored Mint $2500
    7: Baby pacman. Restored mint. $2800
    8: Centepede. Restored mint $1200
    9: Defender. Restored mint $1400
    10. Champion Baseball. Restored Nice. $750
    11. Space invaders. Restored Mint $1200
    12. Robotron. Restored Mint $2500
    13. World Class Bowling 24 in large ver. Decent $550
    14. Road Blasters. Restored Mint $1200
    15. Dig Dug. Restored Mint $1500
    16. Track and Field (button ver). Restored mint $2500
    17. Asteroids. Restored Mint $1400
    18. Asteroids Deluxe. Orig very nice $800
    19. Night Driver. Orig Mint $1200
    20. Video Pinball. Orig Mint $900
    21. Attaxx. Restored Mint $550
    22. 10 yard fight. Orig rough. $475
    23. Missle Command Table top. Restored mint. $1100
    24. Missle command upright. Orig Nice. $1100
    25. 20 In 1 multicade. Nice $900
    26. Street Smart. Orig. Nice $575
    27. Elevator action. Orig Decent Green taito cab $800
    28. Arkanoid. Orange rare taito cab. Rough. $575
    29. wipeout. Rare 4 player pong. Decent. Spinners don't work. $900
    30. Arch rivals. Orig. rough. $575
    31. Tecmo bowl. Superrare! Orig large cab. Nice. $3500
    32. Turbo Mini. Orig decent. $625
    33. Poker Machine. Boots up but screen garble. Would be a nice conversion cab to a Multi or Mame $150
    34: MAME Arcade. Rough Cab. New Control Panel. 1000`s of games. Nice flat panel. $1500

Pinballs
    1:Firepower. Restored mint $2800
    2:Firepower 2 restored mint with LED Displays. $3200
    3:Flash. Restored mint $1700
    4:Silverball. Restored mint $2200
    5:Space Shuttle. Restored cab. Rest is orig nice $2200
    6:Mr & Mrs Pacman. Restored very nice not mint $2200
    7:World Series Pitch and bat 1964. Orig decent. Didn't want to restore its so rare I kept it orig. $5000
    8:Flash Baseball. Restored Cab. Rest orig Very nice. $1400
    9:Toledo. Restored Cab. Otherwise orig. very nice $750
    10:Volcano. Restored mint $2600
    11:Phoenix. Restored mint $1700
    12:Gold record. Orig. back glass perfect , playfield decent, Restored Cabinet $750
    13:Dipsey Doodle. Pre production rare back glass nice. Playfield nice. Restored Cabinet $850
    14; Spring Break.. Beautiful Restoration $2200
    15 Freedom Beautiful Restoration $1600
    16: Hot Tip. Older Restoration $1400
    17: Haunted House. Beautiful Restoration $4600
    18: Close Encounters. My best looking machine of collection. Museum quality restoration $2800

No lowballers, spam, ham, bottom feeders looking to flip on ebay forget it. This collection is high end fully working for a collector not a flipper.
    The prices are for top quality games. This should blow away 99 percent of the scum, but will not scare a high end collector . Ebay isn't a good reflector of price as when I checked last week, a lot of my titles have never been sold in TOP QUALITY CONDITION.

Terms: Do not ask for pictures. If you want to see the games in person face to face ill need 2 things.
    1: $100 deposit before you arrive. Your choice of how this deposit is made.
    2: I must verify your funds on the game you placed a deposit on before you arrive.
    I do not do Flea-bay, Paypal or credit card. I collected these over the years with cash face to face transactions, and so shall you.

Who in their right mind would give a $100 deposit to an anonymous CL poster without *at least* proof of ownership via photos?

#1653 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

newjersey.craigslist.org link

Who in their right mind would give a $100 deposit to an anonymous CL poster without *at least* proof of ownership via photos?

If he doesn't accept PayPal or credit card, how are you supposed to get the $100 to him prior to showing up?

#1654 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

If he doesn't accept PayPal or credit card, how are you supposed to get the $100 to him prior to showing up?

Haha, good point.

Maybe the guy probably doesn't actually want to sell any of them and the wife is making him put up an ad.

#1655 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

I think maybe you have to meet him somewhere and give him $100. If he likes the cut of your jib, he'll then put a bag over your head and driver you to the secret location where the machines are kept.

This is awesome. Yes, he kept it "original" rather than restoring it, thus the price is crazy high.
    7:World Series Pitch and bat 1964. Orig decent. Didn't want to restore its so rare I kept it orig. $5000

This guy is such a tool, he's so derogatory in the advert, calling people lowballers, spam, ham, flippers, and even scum.

#1656 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

I asked a few questions and for pictures, this is part of his reply...

******************************************************************************************************
    Let's get something straight.
    At all costs I am avoiding the standard scumbag.

If you want to buy a game you will make the deposit. It's a hundred bucks. If your spending $2k that should t be an issue.
    So, pay deposit and the game will be held for you.
    No haggle price. When you show up the posted price is the deal. If you don't buy it your out $100.
    I'm not posting pics so every 10 min the ad gets flagged I have to re upload. I have the text in an auto poster so if its flagged it just reloads in 10 min.
    Reply to this email and I'll send you 2 pics only. So choose wisely what titles you want to see.
    *******************************************************************************************************

WTF pay $100.00 just to see the game weather you buy it or not!

#1657 8 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

******************************************************************************************************
    If you want to buy a game you will make the deposit. It's a hundred bucks. If your spending $2k that should t be an issue.
    No haggle price. When you show up the posted price is the deal. If you don't buy it your out $100.
    I'm not posting pics so every 10 min the ad gets flagged I have to re upload. I have the text in an auto poster so if its flagged it just reloads in 10 min.
    Reply to this email and I'll send you 2 pics only. So choose wisely what titles you want to see.
    *******************************************************************************************************

That's insane.

Thanks for posting the response.

#1658 8 years ago

$1200.00 for NIGHT DRIVER a B&W stand up video game. Seriously?

Close Encounters. My best looking machine of collection. Museum quality restoration $2800
    OK who restored it? And when?

#1659 8 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

His ad gets flagged because he is a total Douchebag.

#1660 8 years ago

choose wisely, they're $20 per pic after that...

#1661 8 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Here is my personal quote back to the original Craigslist author:
    "A pinball machine that does not work is a 300 lb doorstop." (TBK, 2002)

Quoted from nickbuol:

He is!!! And for "only" $13,495.... The listing states that it is "the best" Theatre of Magic out there, so clearly it is worth that crazy price. He even has a video in the description with some female family member...
    ebay.com link » 1995 Bally Theatre of Magic Pinball Machine Feature Video Only One Best

I have my own, purchased new, Theater of Magic in my home game room...available for 12K.

#1662 8 years ago
    Quoted from wantdataeast:

His ad gets flagged because he is a total Douchebag.

That is Bill from Jumble Games who used to be in the Poconos in PA and sold games there. He moved to Jersey a year or so ago. He bought some of those machines from me back in 2010.

#1663 8 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

hahahahaha! Cant stand grc that guy is such a tool and those chicks are call girls I'm sure lol And if anybody wouldn't rather have a minty Twilight Zone for 8K and buys that piece you got CHUMPITIZED! long live TNT an entertaining pinball show not mindless dribble!

00-tuck4.jpg

I have a gorgeous Roller Disco for sale...with Super bright LEDs, extra lighting on playfield, new power supply, color changers under the star rollovers, UNFADED original paint cabinet and plastics, for $2199 ready to go. And if you desire, I will add the little disco ball and lighting seen on the top of that "other" Roller Disco for another $200, making it $2399. Here is a video of how nice ours is!

#1664 8 years ago

Wait...how do you spell douche?

Apparently it isn't understood

#1665 8 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I will add the little disco ball and lighting seen on the top of that "other" Roller Disco for another $200, making it $2399. Here is a video of how nice ours is!

Ok truth time.. are you guys really fighting, or is it just friendly jabbing? GRC comes off as wanting to slash your tires, you come off as "ha ha, nice prices, how about you check out our lower prices, and we DO use new parts"

#1666 8 years ago

So specific!
    madison.craigslist.org link

"Pinball machines wanted, parts , as well as parts games. Let me know what you have and the name of your machine. Cash paid for these and they can be from year 1935 and up."

Translation: I'll take pretty much any pinball machine or pinball related item in any condition.. Unless it's pre world war II bagatelle, then I get picky

#1667 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

So specific!
    madison.craigslist.org link
    "Pinball machines wanted, parts , as well as parts games. Let me know what you have and the name of your machine. Cash paid for these and they can be from year 1935 and up."
    Translation: I'll take pretty much any pinball machine or pinball related item in any condition.. Unless it's pre world war II bagatelle, then I get picky

I'll pick up pretty much any SS stuff if the price is right, so that ad isn't really that outlandish. On the other hand, some folks only go after specific things. It all depends on the type of enthusiast/collector you are.

#1668 8 years ago

Any cabinet collectors here?

bham.craigslist.org link

#1669 8 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I have used EBD cabinets just like one and rebuilt complete games. It a shame to see them basically thrown away by people who part them out for quick cash. EBD IS not a hard game to restore.

#1670 8 years ago

I have used EBD cabinets just like one and rebuilt complete games. It a shame to see them basically thrown away by people who part them out for quick cash.

Yup, it's a shame. You can see in one of the photos that the displays are in the game.

Both games look pretty good cosmetically (as far as low-res CL photos go, anyway).

#1671 8 years ago

Looks like a really nice coin door on that EBD too.

#1672 8 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

bham.craigslist.org link

Pair it with this:
    ebay.com link: Bally EIGHT BALL DELUXE Pinball Fully Populated Playfield WORKING 100 PLUG PLAY

Buy a winumf board, find a power supply and a backglass and you're all set. You might be in the hole by a thousand dollars at the end.

#1673 8 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Chuckles is now trying to pull the same sh*t on Ebay, check it out:
    ebay.com link: Arcade And Pinball Entire Collection

#1674 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

ebay.com link » Arcade And Pinball Entire Collection

Well he listed almost $90K $65K is a bargin! And now $10.00 not $100.00 gets you the right to see the stuff. LOL

I wonder if EBARF has a flagman out for him.

#1675 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

#1676 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Chuckles is now trying to pull the same sh*t on Ebay, check it out

Sometimes I really hate people in this hobby. Anybody out for a quick buck, especially those that have ethic issues need to dragged out in the street and shot.

#1677 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Appropriate steps:

1. go to listing. 2. Click on "report item". 3. In the three drop-down menus, select "Listing practices"/"Avoiding eBay fees"/"Offers outside of eBay".

This listing is fully attempting to circumvent eBay policy.

#1678 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Brand new user with 0 feedback, no contact info or location whatsoever, and listing stuff with a tens-of-thousands price tag, and an item photo of a jellyfish. Good luck with that dude. :p

#1679 8 years ago

newyork.craigslist.org link

ARCADE GAME,Video,5000 games in one - $9500 (NNJ) ........PLEASE READ.........
    The Arcade Game is absolutely amazing. I have had it for 5 years after paying $12000.00 and it has become a major "go-to" game for family and friends. There are 5000 games to choose from and you are getting decades worth of games. Any major game you can think of that has been in an arcade can be found here. Super Mario, Dozens of Street Fighter Versions, Pac Man Galore and dance platform, Games from the 80's that we all grew up on, all the way up to games like TEKKEN, Japanese Arcade, Burger Time, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders GALORE and so, so much more.

The arcade machine is obviously very heavy and will require a lot of preparation for shipping. I prefer a local pickup, but everything is negotiable. If you need me to ship this, contact me in advance and we can discuss. I have the original manual and can send you any information you need at all, just let me know. ENJOY!

Question: Are any of the following games on this: Rampage World Tour, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon, The Simpsons, WWF Superstars, WWF wrestlefest, Pac Man, Mrs. PacMan, Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam, and Altered Beast?
    Answer: YES, And all of the various versions of these. PHOTOS were added to this listing of each item.

01111_jRlxT8qmlFy_600x450.jpg01111_jRlxT8qmlFy_600x450.jpg
    01010_anX1Lj4x9OI_600x450.jpg01010_anX1Lj4x9OI_600x450.jpg
    00000_aN8gbWHWo1B_600x450.jpg00000_aN8gbWHWo1B_600x450.jpg

#1680 8 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

for sale is a truly rare collectible. the Space Jam pinball machine, originally produced in 1995 by Sega Pinball. there were only 1,100 made, and few exist today in good, working condition.

this machine has a few very minor cosmetic issues (pictured), but is in perfect working condition. all of the lights, display boards, and sound effects are operational. the machine comes stocked with five balls, as is recommended.

Yeah... $5K... minor cosmetic issues... just wow...

#1681 8 years ago

Ooooooh! All 5 balls!! Really!

$10K by Xmas

#1682 8 years ago
    Quoted from boustrophedonic:

chicago.craigslist.org link

Saving the pic for the thread.
    HUO4sure.jpgHUO4sure.jpg
    Jordan dunked on that for years.

#1683 8 years ago

especially those that have ethic issues need to dragged out in the street and shot.

Sometimes I wonder about the sanity of the people in this hobby. I know, I know. You'll say it was just an expression and that you weren't serious about shooting someone, but still. Is there any reason to take it to this level?

I was in another thread where a guy talked about a CL experience he had where a woman tell him she would sell him her game, but when he arrived someone else was there and was already loading it up into their truck. He said he still has dreams of "hacking that b**ch up".

Come on guys. Don't forget to take your meds! It's just a hobby.

#1684 8 years ago

what wrong with this? pretty easy to spot

ebay.com link: like

#1685 8 years ago

I would like one of these games...stlouis.craigslist.org link

#1686 8 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

ebay.com link » Like

That's the rare Medieval Magic, only 3 made!

#1687 8 years ago
    Quoted from joekiss:

I would like one of these games...stlouis.craigslist.org link

"I CAN SEND BETTER PICTURES IF INTERESTED, I PLAN TO LOAD BETTER ONES LATER"

why are people in such a rush to post an ad? What is the point in posting a pinball with horrible blurry photos and a high price? Not like you're going to get people banging down your door to buy it.

#1688 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

why are people in such a rush to post an ad? What is the point in posting a pinball with horrible blurry photos and a high price? Not like you're going to get people banging down your door to buy it.

He thought the movie trailer would sell you on the pin.

#1689 8 years ago
    Quoted from boustrophedonic:

for sale is a truly rare collectible. the Space Jam pinball machine, originally produced in 1995 by Sega Pinball. there were only 1,100 made, and few exist today in good, working condition.
    this machine has a few very minor cosmetic issues (pictured), but is in perfect working condition. all of the lights, display boards, and sound effects are operational. the machine comes stocked with five balls, as is recommended.

I guess I didn't know what I had when I sold mine, (in 3 times the condition) for only 1300 last year

#1690 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I contacted him. His price is firm.

#1691 8 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

That's the rare Medieval Magic, only 3 made!

lol good one swamp!

#1692 8 years ago

Gotta give credit to LilRocky for this one:

ebay.com link: Bally Paragon Pinball Machine Backglass

Paragon Backglass, Only $125!

s-l500.jpgs-l500.jpg

#1693 8 years ago

Don't lowball him, and scammers can just F/O, lol!

Data East Batman Pinball Machine
    Priced to sell at $2595.00
    Or best reasonable offer. I mean reasonable
    Don't waist time with low ball offers.
    This machine Sells for up to $5000.00 in this condition if you can find one.
    Sacafrice moved and I don't have the room.

Beautiful with great graphics
    Batman Pinball Machine
    Cape Crusader Collection
    Made by Data East
    Only 3500 made
    Made 1991 just completely refurbished
    27W X 57D X 79H
    250 lbs
    Designed by the famous: Joe Kaminkow &
    Ed Cebula. Their designs and machines are very desirable They hold and go up in value.
    Fantastic machine. Must see
    Real arcade quality, beautiful graphics great action, hours of fun.
    Perfect for Bar, Arcade,Game Room or
    Man Cave.
    This machine is a real attention getter and show peice. You and your patrons or family will love it
    If you want. Fun show peice for a man cave entertainment room or Bar/Lounge
    Hear it is !!

Serious inquiries only

Cash and pick up only !
    Scammers F/O
    Call or Text
    David

#1694 8 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Did he post a picture of a Jellyfish as a warning that you're about to get stung?

#1695 8 years ago

Here's one from today's Chicago CL: chicago.craigslist.org link

"... few minor cosmetic issues...'

00s0s_3R2WHwsBPED_600x450.jpg00s0s_3R2WHwsBPED_600x450.jpg

00U0U_lu9l0sWzR3K_600x450.jpg00U0U_lu9l0sWzR3K_600x450.jpg

#1696 8 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

ebay.com link » Bally Paragon Pinball Machine Backglass

s-l500.jpg

That is great!
    I should go to my local glass shop and get one cut to size, and advertise it as a "universal" back glass....with some minor touch up required.

#1697 8 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

ebay.com link » Like

I love the TOM trunk mod for MM. Maybe if you kick in a little extra they'll add a supercharger and a thing's hand?

#1698 8 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

ebay.com link » Like

"TIGERSAW!!!"

#1699 8 years ago
    Quoted from madsci:

ARCADE GAME,Video,5000 games in one - $9500 (NNJ) ........PLEASE READ.........
    The Arcade Game is absolutely amazing. I have had it for 5 years after paying $12000.00 and it has become a major "go-to" game for family and friends. There are 5000 games to choose from and you are getting decades worth of games. Any major game you can think of that has been in an arcade can be found here. Super Mario, Dozens of Street Fighter Versions, Pac Man Galore and dance platform, Games from the 80's that we all grew up on, all the way up to games like TEKKEN, Japanese Arcade, Burger Time, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders GALORE and so, so much more.
    The arcade machine is obviously very heavy and will require a lot of preparation for shipping. I prefer a local pickup, but everything is negotiable. If you need me to ship this, contact me in advance and we can discuss. I have the original manual and can send you any information you need at all, just let me know. ENJOY!
    Question: Are any of the following games on this: Rampage World Tour, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon, The Simpsons, WWF Superstars, WWF wrestlefest, Pac Man, Mrs. PacMan, Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam, and Altered Beast?
    Answer: YES, And all of the various versions of these. PHOTOS were added to this listing of each item.

"Description: Overpriced MAME cabinet" (Author, TBK, 2000)
    I have seen this hundreds of times based on people who keep trying to rip people off after practicing their woodworking skills.
    The speakers look like complete a$$.

#1700 8 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

ebay.com link » Bally Paragon Pinball Machine Backglass

"Anything for a buck."

There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.