5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,909 posts
  • 835 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Diospinball
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,289 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E3D86D96-3789-476A-9FDB-254FC6B0CEBF (resized).jpeg
    CL1 (2) (resized).jpg
    wagon train (resized).jpg
    Pinballmachine (resized).png
    2A618F8D-EAAF-4800-AAB1-92DD4C2EC858 (resized).png
    PinballShark (resized).JPG
    JJP PoC (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200117-220348_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 9.20.28 PM (resized).png
    2F3C666F-28E1-4AE1-AC6C-127FF5D7BEF9 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200112-234317__01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-122632_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Poker (resized).png
    1D4A4CEC-033A-416D-87A7-44917CCC8C28 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 10.16.03 AM (resized).png
    1qi8cf (resized).jpg

There are 6909 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 139.
    #1451 4 years ago

stlouis.craigslist.org link

Pin based on the TV show Supernatural.

#1452 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Neat idea, cringewothy execution

#1453 4 years ago

What a piece of crap!!

#1455 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Whoa. I can see where someone who knows nothing about pins would think the playfield was OK (it's NOT, but you can see...), but that backglass has to hurt ANYONE who looks at it!

#1456 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

" target="_blank">stlouis.craigslist.org link

HOLY SHIT.

#1457 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Any ideas what game that's based on?

#1458 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Any ideas what game that's based on?

Williams A-Go-Go.

#1459 4 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Williams TAXI Pinball Machine with Marilyn, not Lola - $3000

"One of only 200 built, Williams Taxi pinball with Marilyn. Only 200 produced and 99%+ were exported. Rumor has it only two remained here in the states."

#1460 4 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link
    "One of only 200 built, Williams Taxi pinball with Marilyn. Only 200 produced and 99%+ were exported. Rumor has it only two remained here in the states."

download_1.jpg

#1461 4 years ago

" target="_blank">minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I saw it too and just laughed. I honestly believe there are more Marilyns than Lolas out there, at least from what I see. Also love the "original" topper. This should sell FAST

#1462 4 years ago

so tempted to price police/ correct this guy on the "rarity" of this game.

#1463 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bohdi:

I saw it too and just laughed. I honestly believe there are more Marilyns than Lolas out there, at least from what I see. Also love the "original" topper. This should sell FAST

Hey. At least the 2 US based Marilyns are in Minnesota.

And it's supposedly HUO, so don't worry about the wrong topper. I'm sure the original is around there somewhere.

#1464 4 years ago

How about this melted topper? It's been on ebay for months now...

ebay.com link » Williams Pinball Taxi Original Pinball Topper Fire Damaged 1988

1.jpg

2.jpg

#1465 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

How about this melted topper? It's been on ebay for months now...
    ebay.com link ยป Williams Pinball Taxi Original Pinball Topper Fire Damaged 1988

Why would anyone want that?!

#1466 4 years ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

Why would anyone want that?!

The better question is--why would anyone bother to try to sell it? I'd put it straight into the garbage.

#1467 4 years ago

Actually, it I had a player's condition taxi with a blown out playfield, I would put that on there. Give it some character.

#1468 4 years ago

I've been tempted to list my Marilyn for 2200 just to see if I could get any bites. What a bargain! 1 of only 2 at an $800 discount!

#1469 4 years ago

Actually, that is a rare prototype. You can tell by the playfield, the blue normally surrounding just the characters toward the front of the playfield extends all the way back, and the topper looks like one I've seen on a different sample/prototype Taxi. Slightly different art on the translite as well.

#1470 4 years ago

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

This isn't a pinball but I just had to post it. This thing is hideous and the game it plays is pretty terrible.

#1471 4 years ago

atlanta.craigslist.org link

Here is a cool Coke Button advertising sign. Should be an easy restore. You think?

#1472 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

" target="_blank">atlanta.craigslist.org link
    Here is a cool Coke Button advertising sign. Should be an easy restore. You think?

how the crap do we know that isn't just a round piece of rusty metal. lol. Im glad you posted it because I would have never noticed it, thanks

#1473 4 years ago

I've never listed anything on ebay, so I have to ask - don't they charge a small amount for every listing, whether something sells or not? Why on earth would someone pay to list a topper that's basically garbage, on the infinitesimal chance that some idiot may want it? And I'll assume that when it doesn't sell, they'll relist it, wasting more money.

#1474 4 years ago

" target="_blank">atlanta.craigslist.org link

I don't think he's referring to the "Coke" you drink. More like what he's on.

#1475 4 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

I've never listed anything on ebay, so I have to ask - don't they charge a small amount for every listing, whether something sells or not? Why on earth would someone pay to list a topper that's basically garbage, on the infinitesimal chance that some idiot may want it? And I'll assume that when it doesn't sell, they'll relist it, wasting more money.

Depending on who you are (high volume seller, or whatever) you get some free number of insertions per month free. It's been variable over time, but it's always been at least 20-30 for the last year or two.

Personally I'd like EBay better if it DID charge at least a nickle for every insertion. It would cut a lot of the crap.

#1476 4 years ago

atlanta.craigslist.org link

00l0l_2Vr1362N9aI_600x450.jpg

I don't think that word means what he thinks it means.

If there's no original paint, it's no longer a 'restore'.

#1477 4 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

how the crap do we know that isn't just a round piece of rusty metal. lol. Im glad you posted it because I would have never noticed it, thanks

I just bought the sign and I am painting the sign myself freehand. Will make a nice piece of folk art I think.

#1478 4 years ago
    Quoted from mhkohne:

I don't think that word means what he thinks it means. ...

Do-not-think-it-means.jpg

#1479 4 years ago

longisland.craigslist.org link
    Hook Pinball Machine by Data East - $1900 (Jericho)

Not a bad price or a bad ad, but these are four of the most useless photographs I've ever seen in CL ad. Can you set a jpeg to a compression level of less than zero?

#1480 4 years ago

Yeah, those pics show all the detail!

#1481 4 years ago

I have no lights or flash on my camera, squint and you might see the playfield
    chicago.craigslist.org link

#1482 4 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Love the description. Apparently he's a fan of brevity.
    "Williams 1948 pinball el paso works good needs a little work hums nice cabinet "

#1483 4 years ago

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1109840376&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts

"Pinball machine worth 1200 bucks my son has outgrown this can take quarters or u can set it to play for free u can still buy the gum or the machine at sports blaster.com or it can take regular gum balls I just find them cheaper on the site 150 obo"

Yeah, your "pinball" machine is worth 1200 bucks. Good luck with that.

#1484 4 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

chicago.craigslist.org link

Looks like the rubbers are new!

#1485 4 years ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

Looks like the rubbers are new!

And the new rubbers make that game totally worth it...did someone grab it already?

#1486 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

And the new rubbers make that game totally worth it...did someone grab it already?

165$ for a wood rail that looks to be in decent cosmetic shape is really not a bad deal.

#1487 4 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

165$ for a wood rail that looks to be in decent cosmetic shape is really not a bad deal.

Not a bad deal at all...just wish more of the game was visible so you could see the BG and cabinet condition. Price is very practical...pun intended.

#1488 4 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1109840376&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts
    "Pinball machine worth 1200 bucks my son has outgrown this can take quarters or u can set it to play for free u can still buy the gum or the machine at sports blaster.com or it can take regular gum balls I just find them cheaper on the site 150 obo"
    Yeah, your "pinball" machine is worth 1200 bucks. Good luck with that.

I love that the photos of the machine are a single screenshot of the photos app on his iPhone. Is that a common practice to get around a 1 photo restriction or something?

#1489 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atreyu:

I love that the photos of the machine are a single screenshot of the photos app on his iPhone. Is that a common practice to get around a 1 photo restriction or something?

Nope. Kijiji allows up to 8 photos. Don't know what the thinking is there.

#1490 4 years ago

Pinball Machine private collection liquidation-First Come-First serve!

littlerock.craigslist.org link

#1491 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

A Genie for $2k? Selling fast? Riiight...

#1492 4 years ago

First come first served. Bet the line is long. Lol

#1493 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

Gotta love the pricing there:

Bally Kiss $11000
    Apollo 13 $5500
    Diamond plate T2 with LEDs $2500?

#1494 4 years ago

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/city-of-toronto/bobby-orr-pinball-machine/1110106307?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

bobby orr pinball machine

Date Listed 13-Oct-15
    Price $8,500.00
    Address Midale, SK S0C
    View map
    For Sale By Owner

vintage pinball machine featuring bobby orr....1976 bally machine

#1495 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/city-of-toronto/bobby-orr-pinball-machine/1110106307?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
    bobby orr pinball machine
    Date Listed 13-Oct-15
    Price $8,500.00
    Address Midale, SK S0C
    View map
    For Sale By Owner
    vintage pinball machine featuring bobby orr....1976 bally machine

All jokes aside. I have a friend who just sold one on eBay for over $2000. Blackhawks fans were going crazy I guess at one point.

#1496 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

that signed kiss is one hell of a deal

#1497 4 years ago

detroit.craigslist.org link

Today it is in Plymouth, Monday it was in Livonia, last month it was in Farmington.

The seller keeps relisting to put it at the top of the list.

#1498 4 years ago

kansascity.craigslist.org link
    Original looney tunes bugs bunny birthday pinball machine. Due for its tune up this year which we will pay for before sale. Just don't use it anymore. Moved to Florida where there is not room for it. $4700 (yes, you read that correctly)

Better hurry before this hell of a deal is gone. But hey, they are going to pay for its 'tune up'.

#1499 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffmd72:

kansascity.craigslist.org link
    Original looney tunes Bugs Bunny birthday pinball machine. Due for its tune up this year which we will pay for before sale. Just don't use it anymore. Moved to Florida where there is not room for it. $4700 (yes, you read that correctly)
    Better hurry before this hell of a deal is gone. But hey, they are going to pay for its 'tune up'.

Are they going to give it a Looney Tune-up?

#1500 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffmd72:

Original looney tunes Bugs Bunny birthday pinball machine. Due for its tune up this year which we will pay for before sale. Just don't use it anymore. Moved to Florida where there is not room for it. $4700 (yes, you read that correctly)

If I had to guess, I'd wager that is what they overpaid for it. Never has this title ever publically sold for more than $3k.
    Price guide reality is a cruel b*tch

There are 6909 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 139.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside