Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,033 posts
  • 954 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Manny10
  • Topic is favorited by 220 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gay90s (resized).jpeg
    CD7574DC-10A7-4849-A18D-6F95C783746A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210926-181807.png
    Screenshot_20210926-181807 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 6.09.44 AM (resized).png
    Capture (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    43573AE9-8132-479A-B2D8-FFB3F656FC53 (resized).png
    Screenshot (48) (resized).png
    0A07CF02-3C92-4BDB-AF1F-CA466815BDF4 (resized).png
    8FA9639F-3663-4110-891A-12A2CACBDA13 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot (43) (resized).png
    starwars (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Capture (resized).JPG
    Opera Snapshot_2021-08-12_232537_bend.craigslist.org (resized).png

There are 8033 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 161.
    #8001 40 days ago

sacramento.craigslist.org link

0A07CF02-3C92-4BDB-AF1F-CA466815BDF4 (resized).png
    #8002 40 days ago

Thats the very rare 1965 version lol.

Quoted from JethroP:

sacramento.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

#8003 40 days ago

The rug really ties the room together…

#8004 40 days ago

That one is the 1965 prototype 15 years before solid state machines were put into production. It is worth that because it was using more advanced technology than NASA

#8005 40 days ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

sacramento.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

Lol I emailed the guy asking if he meant to list it for $1,100 and just accidentally added an extra “0”. Never heard back so he really must be insane.

#8006 40 days ago

He's not kidding. This clown has it on eBay with $11,000 as the opening bid! Some people's kids....

#8007 40 days ago

Yeah, the description on ebay says:

"1965 firepower pinball machine. In good condition works great might want to fix one leg a little loose."

So if the loose leg was fixed, do you suppose he would be asking even more?

Since it's 1965, maybe it's the only EM version ever produced, that in fact looks like a SS model.

#8008 40 days ago

It's also a stolen picture. The same real seller has a bunch of super overpriced, but very nicely restored pins. That real seller has ads on eBay right now for Black Knight and Embryon, and Space Shuttle etc. All very expensive. This clown stole his picture and made an ad. It's the same rug ... which DOES really tie the room together. I wrote him on eBay to tell him what a thief he is. His response? "Stop u hurt my feelings."

#8009 37 days ago

"In working condition when put in storage"..... Yet I can't bring myself to plug it in and turn it on, much less spend $15 on new rubbers to fix the obvious broken/worn ones....

Screenshot (48) (resized).png
    #8010 37 days ago
    Quoted from EricInAlaska:

It's also a stolen picture. The same real seller has a bunch of super overpriced, but very nicely restored pins. That real seller has ads on eBay right now for Black Knight and Embryon, and Space Shuttle etc. All very expensive. This clown stole his picture and made an ad. It's the same rug ... which DOES really tie the room together. I wrote him on eBay to tell him what a thief he is. His response? "Stop u hurt my feelings."

Eric from Soldotna. I believe we know each other. Lol How's it goin?

#8011 37 days ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

That one is the 1965 prototype 15 years before solid state machines were put into production. It is worth that because it was using more advanced technology than NASA

And that firepower was actually in space.

#8012 37 days ago

Then that explains the price.

#8013 33 days ago

Alright now THIS is hilarious!

43573AE9-8132-479A-B2D8-FFB3F656FC53 (resized).png
    #8014 33 days ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Alright now THIS is hilarious!
    [quoted image]

hey they might get some takers! this guys got a genius idea!

#8015 33 days ago

Selling off your pinballs may now be a legit retirement strategy.

#8016 33 days ago
    Quoted from CrisCrow:

hey they might get some takers! this guys got a genius idea!

Just say match the hammer price and save big without hammer fees or taxes.

We are going to see a lot of this stuff over the next few weeks…I mean months….oh who am I kidding it’s here to stay

1 week later
    #8017 24 days ago

Why post it with the head down? To show it was NIB before you put the 9 plays on it?

Capture (resized).JPG
    #8018 24 days ago

Maybe if you pay more than double for a Kiss, he will throw this in for free????

Capture (resized).JPG
    #8019 20 days ago

sacramento.craigslist.org link

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 6.09.44 AM (resized).png
    #8020 18 days ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link
    What's up with that photo? You had one job...

Screenshot_20210926-181807.png
    #8021 18 days ago

Looks like the game was attacked by Martians!

#8022 14 days ago

HUO for a non-commercial pin, now that's unusual LOLOL

richmond.craigslist.org link

#8023 14 days ago

Are these prices really that crazy? Have you seen the prices here on pinside lately? Prices have skyrocketed since stern announced their price hike and the pinball museum auction. The market has gone batshit crazy. Next week Ill sale my super rare only 5,250 made, fully moded with rear earthanium LED's , works as should, custom paint job, I am pretty sure it is home use only Big Guns for 20K firm, cash on glass no joke joe

#8024 14 days ago

Suddenly almost 100 listings for pinball for sale here, oh nooo: seattle.craigslist.org link

#8025 14 days ago

Must have seen the Banning auction.

CD7574DC-10A7-4849-A18D-6F95C783746A (resized).jpeg
    #8026 14 days ago
    Quoted from DavidCPA:

Why post it with the head down? To show it was NIB before you put the 9 plays on it?
    [quoted image]

Its so you dont see all the damage to the playfield and broken glass LOL

#8027 13 days ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Must have seen the Banning auction.
    [quoted image]

Looks like the price has come up, at least now they're offering a discount for all 3. Haha

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/136#post-5350616

#8028 12 days ago
    Quoted from Jahkub:

Looks like the price has come up, at least now they're offering a discount for all 3. Haha
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/136#post-5350616

He posted the same add a year ago??? So didn’t sell a year ago, so the next logical step I guess is to increase the price by $5000 if you buy all three. Wow.

#8029 10 days ago

If any of you pick this up, please don’t go alone, you’ll end up locked in a basement!

Spooky should take notes on what a real scary cab looks like.

richmond.craigslist.org link

Gay90s (resized).jpeg
    #8030 9 days ago
    Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Spooky should take notes on what a real scary cab looks like

the price is right for an uninteresting non working playfield but that cab is definitely wrong....man that's ugly

#8031 7 days ago

flint.craigslist.org link

Selling my STTNG pinball game plays great. Open to cash offers or trades for other pinballs.
    PM for details.
    $7,999 obo

#8032 7 days ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Selling my STTNG pinball game plays great.

And you get exactly one picture, which shows no details. Seems like a good deal...

#8033 7 days ago

Although these listings are outrageous; prices of machines that are no longer in production will continue to increase as the hobby continues to grow. As long as you use your head when you are buying machines; these machines are one of the only category in electronics in which you do not lose half of your investment once you open the box.
    Also, the holiday season is here, so prices will increase 10-20% for the next few months...

Remember, there is a seat for every ass, or an ass for every seat. I am not sure which version is the appropriate one ....

Lastly, nobody is forcing you to buy any of these outrageously priced games, and people have been listing machines with crazy prices on eBay for a very long time. People do have to remember that when using the estimated price given on Pinside; there is no variation based on the condition of the game, or whether or not it has LED lights, mods, or if it has been recently shopped without any errors etc... A shopped machine is worth close to $1000 or even more in some cases, and a player quality machine is worth a lot less than a game that is close to flawless...

Also, can we please stop using "undocumented home use" as a condition ? A collector or enthusiast can see the condition of a pinball machine by examining it, and very few machines prior to 2000 were for home use only... Much less than there are today...

There are 8033 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 161.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside