Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 178.
    #751 9 years ago

How about a $2,500 Tee'd Off?

kansascity.craigslist.org link

I like how not only is he totally unrealistic, he's aggressively unpleasant, too:
    "The price is 2500.00 obo and don't send me some ridiculous offer because it will be ignored. If you're looking for a pin you know these things don't come cheap"

Yeah ok buddy...

#752 9 years ago

#753 9 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

"From my research it is fairly rare. One sold for $4000 so this is a good deal."

#754 9 years ago

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

This guy keeps renewing this post lol. However, prices are still inflated.

#756 9 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

" target="_blank">cincinnati.craigslist.org link
    This guy keeps renewing this post lol. However, prices are still inflated.

I love the butthurt pinball collector CL posts. I do, however, appreciate the ones that warn of scam ads and crappy sellers.

#757 9 years ago

Not pinball related but yet....quite interesting.
    losangeles.craigslist.org link

#758 9 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

Not pinball related but yet....quite interesting.
    losangeles.craigslist.org link

LOL

#759 9 years ago

Are you telling me that we cannot get a whole set of these demolition man plastics ran. Lol. I'll just keep the broken one. Thanks anyway

image.jpgimage.jpg

#760 9 years ago

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

Of course there are no pics but it is a collectors item after all.

#761 9 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

KISS Pinball Machine 1979 Bally - price lowered - $3000 (Oakland)
    Kiss Pinball machine by Bally from 1979
    Machine is working, all original and in nice shape for it's age.
    Please don't hesitate to call text or email if you have any questions about the game. The machine is set up and able to be seen and play tested anytime.
    Asking $3000
    Motivated seller- looking to sell this weekend. First come first served no holds.
    detroit.craigslist.org link

"You show us an overpriced pinball,
    The game is trashed, the seller won't give in,
    That sellers wild, he'll drive you crazy.
    You say you wanna see more pics,
    It's in his shed, he says it's buried in rot.
    That sellers wild, he'll drive you crazy.

He keeps on shoutin', he keeps on shoutin'

Buy, You gonna buy my pin unseen it'll only cost you a spleen"

#763 9 years ago

This is just funny. Its not pinball.

ebay.com link: itm

This started out around $300 when I first saw it back in November. It hasn't sold. So the next time I look at ebay the price went up to around $600. Now its close to $3000. I guess the seller thinks. "Hmmm... its not selling. Must raise price then it will sell."

#764 9 years ago
    Quoted from KillerDragon:

This is just funny. Its not pinball.
    ebay.com link
    This started out around $300 when I first saw it back in November. It hasn't sold. So the next time I look at ebay the price went up to around $600. Now its close to $3000. I guess the seller thinks. "Hmmm... its not selling. Must raise price then it will sell."

I had a pretty nice red tent once with mario and the goonies. I sold it for $400.

#765 9 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

KISS Pinball Machine 1979 Bally - price lowered - $3000 (Oakland)
    Kiss Pinball machine by Bally from 1979
    Machine is working, all original and in nice shape for it's age.
    Please don't hesitate to call text or email if you have any questions about the game. The machine is set up and able to be seen and play tested anytime.
    Asking $3000
    Motivated seller- looking to sell this weekend. First come first served no holds.
    detroit.craigslist.org link

I actually just threw an offer at this one....here is the reply:

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the offer but I have a sale pending as of today for my asking price of 3k.

Nicole

Um, yeah, sure. ASKING $3K and they offered the full $3K ?!?

#766 9 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Hi Jack,
    Thank you for the offer but I have a sale pending as of today for my asking price of 3k.
    Nicole

She is shippig it to Nigeria. She just has to give the buyer her bank account information and social security number so that he can make sure the transfer goes through. He will then send his man to collect the machine.

#767 9 years ago

She is shippig it to Nigeria. She just has to give the buyer her bank account information and social security number so that he can make sure the transfer goes through. He will then send his man to collect the machine.

I believe he said he would be sending his "agent"...

#768 9 years ago

I had a pretty nice red tent once with mario and the goonies. I sold it for $400.

Wish I could have bought that from you. Been wanting one. heh

#769 9 years ago
    Quoted from KillerDragon:

Wish I could have bought that from you. Been wanting one. heh

Yeah they are pretty cool little machines. I wouldn't mind to have it back actually. I see quite a few of the player choice ones but not that many red tents.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

I believe he said he would be sending his "agent"...

You are absolutely correct. It was his agent.

#770 9 years ago

Hurry up, this is RARE!!

Funny though, just the day before, same game was for sale by someone else for $500 less. Unless new seller is using photos that are not his.

#771 9 years ago
    Quoted from jeffmd72:

Hurry up, this is RARE!!

UBER RARE!

#772 9 years ago

But isn't the Marilyn one *actually* rare? Wikipedia says around 200 were made.

#773 9 years ago

$4500 F/14 on Chicago CL! Hurry!

#775 9 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

But isn't the Marilyn one *actually* rare? Wikipedia says around 200 were made.

I think it's the opposite actually. I have seen like 10 for sale and they have all been Marilyn. I believe Williams intentionally misrepresented how many Marilyn ones went out the door because of a lawsuit.

#776 9 years ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

What a deal!

But, but....it's RARE!

#778 9 years ago

I've seen at least 8 ads for the Marilyn version since thanksgiving time. They don't seem that "rare"

#779 9 years ago
    Quoted from anubis2night:

I've seen at least 8 ads for the Marilyn version since thanksgiving time. They don't seem that "rare"

It seems like about an even split to me honestly. I don't know if it is because people who have the Marilyn version are trying to cash in on the "Uber" rarity of the game or what. But you do see way too many of them to be rare

#780 9 years ago

I've seen Marilyn translites for $50-100, so who cares. It may add $50 to the game, maybe less.

#781 9 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Hi Jack,
    Nicole

Looks like the $3K buyer must have backed out.....ad is still up.

#782 9 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Looks like the $3K buyer must have backed out.....ad is still up.

Try again. hehe see what the seller says.

#783 9 years ago

I just did. Here is her response.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest, but I have had several offers ranging from $1,000 up to $2300 and some one has placed a deposit to hold the game. Since I agreed to hold the game, and make payment arrangement I was able to get my asking price.

Good luck on your search.

#784 9 years ago

then I wonder why the ad is still up then. heh

#785 9 years ago

Maybe if the seller took all the junk off the game BEFORE he started taking pictures...
    ebay.com link: Bally BOW AND ARROW Arcade Pinball Machine

#786 9 years ago

Ugh. This is right in my town too. Blackwater not even working correctly for $3000. Where do people get these prices?

Vintage 1988 Bally Midway Blackwater 100 Pinball Machine $3000
    chicago.craigslist.org link

#787 9 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Maybe if the seller took all the junk off the game BEFORE he started taking pictures...
    ebay.com link » Bally Bow And Arrow Arcade Pinball Machine

All that other crap is included with the game!!

#788 9 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

I've seen Marilyn translites for $50-100, so who cares. It may add $50 to the game, maybe less.

A Marilyn version will also have Marilyn playfield graphics, and I believe the ROMs are different as well - so adding just a Marilyn translite does absolutely nothing for value (IMHO).

I aquired my Marilyn Taxi easily, and like many - see them around more often than the Lola. IPDB has added a trait for this to track the versions based on submitted serial numbers, so down the road as serial numbers are submitted we should be able to more accurately guess-timate the number that were produced.

#789 9 years ago
    Quoted from AndHart120:

This is right in my town too. Blackwater not even working correctly for $3000. Where do people get these prices?

I saw that too. A working BW100 is probably worth $1500. But ask $3k with sound issues and lamps out (which could be a bulb, could be a bad socket, could be a short in the wiring which could take hours to troubleshoot), not to mention he couldn't have taken photos in a darker room. There are some clueless people out there for sure.

#790 9 years ago
    Quoted from AndHart120:

Ugh. This is right in my town too. Blackwater not even working correctly for $3000. Where do people get these prices?
    chicago.craigslist.org link

"Vintage" is the new "Rare".

#791 9 years ago

Not so much a laugh as a cry...

newyork.craigslist.org link

1940's...lol

#792 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I saw that too. A working BW100 is probably worth $1500. But ask $3k with sound issues and lamps out (which could be a bulb, could be a bad socket, could be a short in the wiring which could take hours to troubleshoot), not to mention he couldn't have taken photos in a darker room. There are some clueless people out there for sure.

I also looked up Blackwater on eBay and the very first one listed was at $3000 obo so that MUST be what they go for! Lol

#793 9 years ago
    Quoted from Robotoes:

Not so much a laugh as a cry...
    " target="_blank">newyork.craigslist.org link
    1940's...lol

Wha da FUQ?!?! I would want to answer the ad just so I could kick the owner in the ass for parting out this game assuming it was the same person. Even if it was not I would still kick them in the ass for buying and selling this monstrosity.

#794 9 years ago

" target="_blank">indianapolis.craigslist.org link
    Of course there are no pics but it is a collectors item after all.

This guy is caving on his price fast if someone wants to look into it further. Just offered it to me for $1,200. I am not in the market, but if it works and is in decent shape, might be worth a shot to get it for under $1,000.

#795 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

This guy is caving on his price fast if someone wants to look into it further. Just offered it to me for $1,200. I am not in the market, but if it works and is in decent shape, might be worth a shot to get it for under $1,000.

I was going to buy one in that area for $400 a while back. I was headed that way the next day to get a whirlwind and I was going to pick them both up. The guy sold it out from under me. I wonder if it is the same one. I'd like to put one next the BK2K though.

#796 9 years ago

I was going to buy one in that area for $400 a while back. I was headed that way the next day to get a whirlwind and I was going to pick them both up. The guy sold it out from under me. I wonder if it is the same one. I'd like to put one next the BK2K though.

Not sure. Worth a look since this just literally just emailed me. Maybe he can send pics that will let you know if the trip is worth it or not.

#797 9 years ago

I emailed him to see what he says. Thanks.

#798 9 years ago

I just got the classic "I currently have an offer of $1500 but I told him I would get back to you" response. Lol

#799 9 years ago

lol...this guy is confusing a couple of movies....selling a DE star wars with a robotic bobo the owl????

orangecounty.craigslist.org link
    wwqw.jpgwwqw.jpg
    qwew.jpgqwew.jpg
    STAR WARS PINBALL MACHINE
    WITH LIGHTS AND SOUNDS FROM ORIGINAL MOVIE

INCLUDING A WORKING R2-D2 ROBOT ANIMATED INSINDE PINBALL FORCE AWAKENS CELEBRATION STAR WARS BOBA FETT .. PROP FIGURES TOYS CALL 7 1 4 . 7 2 6 . 7 3 8 0

#800 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

lol...this guy is confusing a couple of movies....selling a DE star wars with a robotic bobo the owl????
    orangecounty.craigslist.org link
    wwqw.jpg
    qwew.jpg
    STAR WARS PINBALL MACHINE
    WITH LIGHTS AND SOUNDS FROM ORIGINAL MOVIE
    INCLUDING A WORKING R2-D2 ROBOT ANIMATED INSINDE PINBALL FORCE AWAKENS CELEBRATION STAR WARS BOBA FETT .. PROP FIGURES TOYS CALL 7 1 4 . 7 2 6 . 7 3 8 0

Boba fetthered friend?

There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.