Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,860 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by Foxxstone_80
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    There are 8,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 178.
    #7451 3 years ago
    Quoted from the9gman:

So today the guy sends this response
    Hey sorry for the late reply, the game is still available here in Colorado.I couldn't get rid of it when I was in Erie PA. I made an arrangement with someone on Tuesday but she didn't show up till I moved out on Thursday. I've been trying to settle in my new apartment that's why I'm just trying your email. I still have it in charge of the custody of the Logistics company that helped with moving my stuff in case I need it to be shipped back to PA. If you're still interested you can come pick it up or I can make shipping arrangements with the logistics company. Thanks!Â
    what do you think the play is here ? try to get the mark to send money to ship it ?
    have the mark show up at some seedy location to get jumped ?

Total scam.

#7452 3 years ago
    Quoted from caseydanger:

Why? Why do people always try to make coffee tables out of these?
    sanantonio.craigslist.org link
    ebay.com link » Vintage Pinball Machine Coffee Table Working Added Remote Led Lights Sonic Spain [quoted image]

I wonder if there are coffee table collectors out there who take old coffee tables and re-purpose them as pinball machines.

Quoted from the9gman:

Don't you just love the write up on that one. People think they can make it worth more by adding some fluff bs to talk the thing up like its something special.

All plagiarized from gamesroomcompany.com

#7453 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

I wonder if there are coffee table collectors out there who take old coffee tables and re-purpose them as pinball machines.

All plagiarized from gamesroomcompany.com

I took a craigslist coffee table inserted a Stern Dracula playfield,added LEDs, routered in sheet of pinball glass and have a coffeetable.

#7454 3 years ago

This one is too funny not to share. A custom "66 Batman pinball".
    denver.craigslist.org link

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
    #7455 3 years ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

however the electronics are still not working
    [...]
    when I started, the electronics worked just fine

lol

#7456 3 years ago

I sent them a message asking them for specific information and was hoping they would ask for money, at that point I was going to tell them I had no money you said it was free

#7457 3 years ago

Their response on the free Tommy

Hey sorry for the late reply, the game is still available here in Colorado.I couldn't get rid of it when I was in Erie PA. I made an arrangement with someone on Tuesday  but she didn't show up till I moved out on Thursday. I've been trying to settle in my new apartment  that's why I'm just trying your email. I still have it in charge of the custody of the Logistics company that helped with moving my stuff in case I need it to be shipped back to PA. If you're still interested you can come pick it up or I  can make shipping arrangements with the logistics company. Thanks!

My response

That would be awesome my son just lost his leg in an alligator sanctuary accident and his name is Tommy and this would mean the world to him. Ever since he was a young boy he played the silver ball
    From Soho down to Brighton
    He must have played 'em all
    But I ain't seen nothing like him
    In any amusement hall
    This legless kid sure plays a mean pinball.

#7458 3 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

That would be awesome my son just lost his leg in an alligator sanctuary accident and his name is Tommy a

that's funny right there

#7459 3 years ago

I wanna know what their response was to your response!

#7460 3 years ago

Did you sign your name Pete Townsend?

#7461 3 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I wanna know what their response was to your response!

No response yet

Quoted from JethroP:

Did you sign your name Pete Townsend?

No i plagiarized it

#7462 3 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

No i plagiarized it

Plagiarized? It's the real thing....

#7463 3 years ago

So I got a response I'm not sure which direction to take on this should I be picking this up or have them ship it?

#7464 3 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

So I got a response I'm not sure which direction to take on this should I be picking this up or have them ship it?

decisions, decisions.

I'm sure you will reach a creative solution.

#7465 3 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

decisions, decisions.
    I'm sure you will reach a creative solution.

Do they have Shriners in other areas or is that a michigan thing? Around here they work with children hospitals and ride around at parades in funny hats and miniature cars.i can see 6 shriners pulling a miniature flatbed trailer to make the pick up.

shriners-little-cars-1200x800 (resized).jpgshriners-little-cars-1200x800 (resized).jpg
    #7466 3 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

they did not send a response to me .....think I would tell them that you have a friend in Colorado that will be picking it up for you and he is a U.S. Marshal

#7467 3 years ago
    Quoted from the9gman:

they did not send a response to me .....think I would tell them that you have a friend in Colorado that will be picking it up for you and he is a U.S. Marshal

Someone on fb just posted how they said they'd pick it up then got this response so I guess I'm going to have it shipped.

FB_IMG_1600190686899 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1600190686899 (resized).jpg
    #7468 3 years ago

so just got a response

It'll cost shipping fee to get it back to PA

That's unfortunate you advertised it for free and I don't have any money

and so they probably won't send a response
    amazing how this machine moved from Colorado to Utah

#7469 3 years ago

It will probably be in Nigeria and part of a dead cousin's estate before too long...

#7470 3 years ago

My response
    Wow me and Tommy just moved to Utah but my babies momma lives in Colorado so I go down for a booty call when my wife works weekends.let me know where and when I can pick this up I'm itching for some ball slamming action if you know what I mean lol and that whole cheering up legless Tommy thing,it's been like a month you'd think he'd man up and deal with it but he's just like his mom.

#7471 3 years ago
    always-play-with-their-minds-e1511969242821 (resized).jpgalways-play-with-their-minds-e1511969242821 (resized).jpg
    #7472 3 years ago

seattle.craigslist.org link

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

A "highly collectable" WWF Royal Rumble, only $5,500!

#7473 3 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Do they have Shriners in other areas or is that a michigan thing? Around here they work with children hospitals and ride around at parades in funny hats and miniature cars.i can see 6 shriners pulling a miniature flatbed trailer to make the pick up.[quoted image]

There are many Shrine Temples around the country and around the world. The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine or Shriners, is a concordant Masonic body. In order to become a Shriner, you first must become a Mason and complete the 3 degrees within the Lodge. There was a time that before one could become a Shriner, that the Mason also had to be active in either the York or Scottish Rites of Freemasonry. You will often see Shriners during parades and other gatherings. These events are often used as a way to support the main phylanthropy of the Shrine which is Shriners Hospitals for Children.

MyFez (resized).jpgMyFez (resized).jpg
    #7474 3 years ago

Drink up Shriner

#7475 3 years ago
    4C0ED8D3-D3D5-4ED7-9E6E-41F132F0AC0D (resized).png4C0ED8D3-D3D5-4ED7-9E6E-41F132F0AC0D (resized).png
    #7476 3 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Drink up Shriner

Vivat Vivat Vivat

#7477 3 years ago

Better hurry before they're gone...

https://offerup.co/KYQCmL60Z9

He does have a couple of translites for sale for decent prices though

Screenshot_20200922-183412_OfferUp (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200922-183412_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    #7478 3 years ago

You have to have a lot of balls to place an ad like that!

#7479 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

You have to have a lot of balls to place an ad like that!

Specifically 15 balls.

#7480 3 years ago
    Quoted from TimBoch:

There are many Shrine Temples around the country and around the world. The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine or Shriners, is a concordant Masonic body. In order to become a Shriner, you first must become a Mason and complete the 3 degrees within the Lodge. There was a time that before one could become a Shriner, that the Mason also had to be active in either the York or Scottish Rites of Freemasonry. You will often see Shriners during parades and other gatherings. These events are often used as a way to support the main phylanthropy of the Shrine which is Shriners Hospitals for Children.[quoted image]

Is that a '59 Chevy you're sitting in there?

#7481 3 years ago

detroit.craigslist.org link

$3,000 for a bally Ro Go

#7482 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Is that a '59 Chevy you're sitting in there?

Actually it is the seat of my 60 Pontiac. Good guess though.

5834A4E4-A7CB-4332-8879-C45237B8839C (resized).jpeg5834A4E4-A7CB-4332-8879-C45237B8839C (resized).jpeg
    #7483 3 years ago

Shriners are from the Texas hill country.

Oh, wait, that's Shiners.

https://www.shiner.com/beer/bock

#7484 3 years ago

TOTAL SCAM FRAUD

pinball machine $100 " new dont want it"
    email reply was to send money to paypal see attachment

100 dollars (resized).jpg100 dollars (resized).jpgpin1 (resized).jpgpin1 (resized).jpgpin2 (resized).jpgpin2 (resized).jpg
    #7485 3 years ago

Here's a good one!

#7486 3 years ago

Never mind the weird speculation, why is this motivation to buy? LOL...

Chances are the company that made it will go out of business so get it while the gettin's good!

#7487 3 years ago

I enjoy this topic, and I rarely ever look at craigslist myself, but when I do, I go straight to Rants and Raves.

#7488 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tyamry:

Here's a good one!

I think I'm gonna go find me an El Toro cheap just so I can repost it on Craigslist for $24,900 just in time for Christmas.

#7489 3 years ago

fredericksburg.craigslist.org link

looks like our boy moved to Virginia now

#7490 3 years ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

This one is too funny not to share. A custom "66 Batman pinball".
    denver.craigslist.org link
    [quoted image]

Darn, beat me too it....

#7491 3 years ago

Here ya go

8AEC620B-255B-447D-AC3D-C97793F8661A (resized).png8AEC620B-255B-447D-AC3D-C97793F8661A (resized).png
    #7492 3 years ago

Here you go better hurry

D76744A8-E12B-4964-8102-DEEF63AE8707 (resized).pngD76744A8-E12B-4964-8102-DEEF63AE8707 (resized).png
    #7493 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3882951638382069/

"I'm not sure of it's worth but probably much more than I'm asking and will increase in value."

happy_tour (resized).pnghappy_tour (resized).png
    #7494 3 years ago

It's overpriced, but it really earned its spot here for the choice quotes "all paddles work perfectly" and "Most features work flawlessly as well"

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 1.41.11 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-01 at 1.41.11 PM (resized).png
    #7495 3 years ago

Since those pesky 'paddles' work and 'most' features work... such a deal!

#7496 3 years ago

Craigslist is awesome. At one point in my life, I was dating someone, living someplace, and driving something all found on Craigslist.

#7497 3 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Since those pesky 'paddles' work and 'most' features work... such a deal!

now now, we don't know they are not AED paddles!

#7498 3 years ago

And I reckon their paddles might also be purty...

#7499 3 years ago

I'm not sure why I even clicked on this one. I usually ignore the wanted ads.

Screenshot_20201001-222228_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201001-222228_Chrome (resized).jpg
    There are 8,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.